Why does the CW refuse to cast characters in their Flash tv show as how they actually look in the comics?

Why does the CW refuse to cast characters in their Flash tv show as how they actually look in the comics?

First Allen, not Quick. (Not to mention Wally....)

Blonde haired and blue eyed people are evil didn't you know goy.

most tv shows that are comic book adaptations seem to be directed by this guy
seriously name one white homogeneous couple in tv capeshit (btw jews are not white)
also i'm from Sup Forums's sub pol and very triggered because tv is not a safe space for me

His eyebrows would be blonde too

>(Not to mention Wally....)

But there IS a black Wally West along with a caucasian redhead, and you could say that Grant is at least a dirty blonde.

Meanwhile at the DCEU

Because it doesn't matter except to mentally ill autists and if they did you'd just complain its too similar instead of too different.

You're just that guy, a manchild. You'll always complain about something because you're just a big baby who whines for the sake of getting attention.

you are clearly fishing for (You)s so here's one, now back to >>Sup Forums you evil bigot

Who thought it was a good idea to cast Joji?

Blondes are fucking useless

Name one worthwhile achievement by a blonde and I can name 10 by black/brown haired whites

Ayrans are fucking degenerates anyways. Mediterranean always has and always will be the masterrace

>blondes make up less than 5% of the white population
>hurr why haven't they done as much as the other 95%

Kys 3rd worlder

>3rd worlder

I'm fucking Italian you snownigger

If it wasn't for the roman Empire the "superior" nords would still be living in goddamn huts.

They also haven't done shit. Name 3 impressive inventions from blondes. And TNT is not impressive.

Italian is 3rd world by northern european standards. My fucking ex gf was from Turino and I lived there for 6 months. And it only became more 3rd world the more south I went.

t. Lombard rape babby

>one of the main tools that makes it possible to build almost anything nowadays is not impressive

Get a job and move out from your parents house

Torino*

lol compared to calculus and airplanes?

Its a chemical mixture that someone would have found sooner or later.

But sure I'll count it name 2 more

>mudslim and american inventions
>i-it doesn't count because I say so

Are you actually this asshurt about blonde people? I can't help the fact that Italy is pretty much Poland-tier nowadays. Stay mad shitskin.

I know it's not CW but it might as well be.

>being this insecure about not being blonde

Lmao, shitskin fuck off

Do we seriously have a butthurt italyshit being surprised over that a very small minority haven't done has many inventions as a huge majority? Are italiens actually this retarded?

Niels Bohr helped in creating the atomic bomb. Pretty big if you ask me.

>evil bigot

Lol grow up, kid.

The GPS (the global positioning system), the pacemaker, the ultra sound, the celsius scale etc

>"I don't think of you at all"
>engages in 3am three hour long twitter slap fight against reality show star

I looked these up and didn't find any of them to be mad by blondes. Can you prove they were blonde?

>It's a Barry running in circles in order to defeat the villain of the week episode

They are all made by fucking swedes. Literally every swede is blonde when they're kids. The blonde grown up population of the white population is

I think it'd be cool if they started visualizing his speed a little better than yellow lightning strands. I don't have a better idea but I imagine there are some cool alternatives.

He's (badly) parodying Sup Forums, you retard.

I saw the last episode and I said "wow that's the future" : white boy dating black girl and black boy dating white girl.
Imagine in RL a whole new genation of intellectually inferior mulattoes easy to rule for the jews.

>Sup Forums
>doesn't think about social media at all

kek