No. That picture is 100% real.

>Dick

>Nigger
>Astronaut

it is fake
here is the real picture

> Everybody in here should be white
faggot

All I knew from this picture is tray tray and Mikey and harambee. Don't know who TF the other nigs are

Either Asian or white, yes, since they are actual human beings and have fully developed brains. The nigger is a subhuman and dosnt have a developed brain. He'd probably kill all his crew in outer space over a chimpout of a fellow astronaut stepping on his "kicks"

If every nigger went through military training, they wouldn't be niggers anymore.

I did 8 years. Niggers are the most laziest soldiers out there and the most stinky.

Watched it live in 2nd period reading, it happened.

It happened, but he footage is fake

Did you know they all survived the explosion? they only died when they hit the water and even activated their emergency oxygen. I thought this was pretty interesting.

Just cuz you watched it live dosnt make it real

What's that part with the yellow arrow?

And it must be one hell of a skydive

missed the trips...
how did you do that???

Someone eli5 how did challenger explode. TF is an o ring

>Filename
Its the undamaged cabin of the shuttle after the explosion falling back to earth

So is that where the astronauts were? We're they all strapped into that thing? How did they exactly die if they were in a protected capsule like that

yeah they were in there. They died of blunt force trauma from hitting the water.

stfu you fucking chink

Even if it was intact the forces of the explosion alone would kill everybody.

>Asians
>human

Yeah OK bud.

Interesting, it shouldn't reach over terminal velocity... And people tend to survive plane crashes... Sucks none of them survived

They litterally activated emergancy supplies and talked to launch control during the fall after the explosion.

Asains are proven to be homosapiens, as they posses an average IQ well beyond that of even a Caucasian homosapien
Go back to Mexico you fucking taco eater

Video?

>infidels don't know the way of spiderman
looks like i'll be taking control from here boys

>as they posses an average IQ well beyond that of even a Caucasian homosapien
right, right...

FYI the Columbia disaster was also faked

Nasa never released the tapes or recordings but did acknowledge that they spoke to them and heard them.

Source... Link... For interest?

Also fuck them they should have released it

>never released the tapes or recordings
This kid stole the secrets.

hey they sent a dog into space too
a nigger isn't that far off

Please come to the White House Ahmed... Let's see that home made clock of yours!

It sounds like you think terminal velocity is the speed at which you would die. I'm pointing this out because I'm a nice guy and you can now look this up and won't have to embarrass yourself irl.

Why was there only one black on the Challenger?
Cause they didn't know it was going to explode