I tried watching one episode

I tried watching one episode

>she sleeps with a black guy
>her boss is a lesbian who kisses another girl
>le gay man says he wants to meet channing tatum

jesus christ i havent even finished the first episode and theres already that much SJW forced agenda shit

does it get any better?

everyone is a liberal degenerate in major cities
thats why clinton is pushing for WW3, we'd be better off with a few thousand nukes detonated

The fact that you are triggered by what you call SJW says more about you than the show.

Why is Sup Forums SO easy to trigger each and every time?

I haven't watched all of it but Simpson seems pretty based

>jesus christ i havent even finished the first episode and theres already that much SJW forced agenda shit

I've never read a sentence as Reddit as this. Go redpill your mom or whatever you do with your days

I'm not "triggered" it is just clearly a forced agenda, like they went out of their way to put that stuff in to make it "progressive"

its just like overly obvious ad placements, ruins the immersion

Sup Forums is not your personal hug box

Trump won't win and it was mean-spirited to allow you people to think otherwise.

Killgrave is best Netflix MCU villain
He is MCU version of Nuke

>>>reddit

This site has turned you into a fuckhead.

The scene with the elevator gave me the fucking chills

How do you go outside? Jesus christ you sensitive little faggot.

I think, perhaps you are right, but maybe this user already was a fuckhead retard.

>WAAHHH GAY PEOPLE EWWWW
>HELP ME Sup Forums!!!

Theres no difference btween people stuck here and the people stuck at tumblr. You're both fucking WARPED.

He'll grow out of his cute anti-SJW phase in a month or two give him a break, dude

Why do these people even bother owning televisions?

Show is decent if you can ignore all the injected identity politics. It gets worse in the last 2-3 episodes though

>it is just clearly a forced agenda

>This is what neckbeards actually believe

If you actually read the comics, Jessica dated Luke Cage

un excuse me but I've been brainwashed by this website and not another website so its ok

>Muh SJW boogeyman! :(((

wowie gee guys like you really exist

>2 gay people in entire show
>They don't even have important roles
>Getting this triggered
>She sleeps with Luke Cage
>Even caring about this

le get out reddit!

Leave me to my echochamber reeeee

Why there is no mention Jessica in Luke Cage series?

Oh shit, I didn't even realize

I wonder if he'll be in the next season of Daredevil
Frank vs Frank when?

If you got pussy this shit wouldn't matter to you.
This applies to the entirety of Sup Forums

He calls her a rebound at the start and someone talks about her killing Killgrave as an anti-superhero thing.

when he runs into claire, she introduces herself as jessica jones friend

If there was a Jessica Jones in Luke Cage, there wouldn't have been the miss D knight/claire/barbershop woman romance thing going.

Yeah, but aren't they supposed to get married?

What would NOT be "forced" to you people anyways? Not having any blacks or gays in a show at all? Would that not be forced?

All in time. All in time.
First defenders. possibly maybe a timetraveling captain marvel telling luke and jessica that she is their daughter before they even realize.

Reddit: the post

If you don't think that being obsessed with SJWs is the most reddit thing you can be then I pity you

>just ignore it v-virgin
K.

He reminds me of that super patriot villain from Kingdom Come.

>no you're reddit
Go back to knowyourmeme

>m-muh board wars.

Go back to newgrounds and play some simgirls. you bunch of sissies.

>If you have an opposing opinion from mines then you go to reddit

considering gays are less than 2% of the population, it is forced to have 2 openly gay characters reveal their sexuality within minutes of each other for no reason

No it will only get worse

>post essentially : "heh, nice try kid"
>surprised to get ripped on

Heh.. nice try, kid. You'll grow out of it in a month or two ;^)

>it is forced to have 2 openly gay characters reveal their sexuality within minutes of each other for no reason

Gay people exist. Big deal. Do you expect not to see them at all?

representing real life people and situations isn't forced unless you happen to have spent your whole life in a closeted community surrounded by the same like people teaching each other what normal is.

How amazing would it be if the russians hit toronto, vancouver, ottawa, montreal, NYC, LA, SF, and washigton dc.

>This thread

>I want mass death for people who disagree with me
Americans are truly animals.

Don't lump me in the same category as that lowlife.

>Nobody really talking politics
>you come in and go for the easiest possible way to get (You)votes

Be unique and original please

It's another alt-right circle jerk. Stay triggered.

Stay btfo after getting called out, needledick

she fucks a black guy in the comics its just trying to be accurate

Unless its spiderman fucking a white girl in the comics then its just diversity casting and you should be okay with that racist cis pig

Lesbian boss is hot?

>le gay man says he wants to meet channing tatum
There are a couple mentions of Jessics in Luke Cage's series, like when Mariah talked about that "Woman who snapped that guys neck because she was mind controlled" or something

I was more off putt by how much time they spent on the sex scenes

woops, didnt mean to greentext that

Waste of time, show is garbage. Kristin is a terrible actress too can't stand her for some reason.

it's trinity senpai

That is reasonable but after episode 3 there literally aren't any more at least of Jessica. She catches some guy cheating on his wife...with his wife don't ask but I think that's about it

nothings quite as worthless as a white girl and nigger.

this!

ay but getting through 3 episodes of im a strong white woman who has crippling ptsd and wants black dick I could not watch anymore.

It was amazing though

They only fuck in episodes 1 and 3 and the villain is actually kinda cool. Also Jessica and trish are both really hot

The second half is just OK until the last episode but the first half is great stuff

does jessica stop being a bitch? Because I hate the whole whiney powerless protagonist thing.

I mean she went through some shit man plus acting emotionless and stand off ish is a good way to not get hurt again

>sleeps with a black guy
>forced agenda shit

jessica jones and luke cage have probably been together since before you were born

If you want to enjoy modern television, you have to learn to ignore sexual degeneracy and shoehorning niggers into everything.

Niggers hate whites but they enjoy TV because they've learned to do ignore the fact that there are so many whites on screen.