Rekt bread

Rekt bread

this is almost as bad as that mexican skinned alive video

is the kid dead?

wtf am i watching

niggers

WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVERY SAY IF THEY DED

Whats happening after he sits on the kid???

genious

>Look Tom, you should absolutely avoid doing that
>does that

They are going to shit on the street

he internally decapitated the kid, meaning he disconnected his head from his spine at the neck though the flesh was still there.

Kid died instantaneously.

how dumb can a human being be. drowning in a fucking puddle due to pure incompetence. she just had to open a door or a window

always shocked when i see this. cant believe how fast he is pulled in

That's actually not an uncommon sight.
Bones in the legs may be a real pita to fix.

THIS IS THE 12. TIME THIS WEEK STOP I LOVE MY MOM

fuuuck, dont think the mother would be too impressed with that

Thanks user

i mean, there's the bottle challenge, but have you ever done it while drunk and with a glass bottle?

fuck off

Trips.
You must concede.

deleted cuz trips

this rekt feels more like ylyl

then contribute faggot

GPL sucks

Okay, this is hilarious and no one has asked yet so i will: is this shooped?

>
wtf happened to him

Why is koksuc baba so grouchy?

Is that shit too? Story?

This is so hard to watch... The cringe

they're basically the same thing

sauce maybe? havent seen it yet

outch

This is the saddest/most disturbing rekt ive seen since 2011. Im not even a father and this got to me really bad.

why no hole on other side of cheek?

what the fuck? how?

maybe it was an electric car and the doors would not open, and she was too weak to smash the window.

It was a blank, he thought he was being cheeky. Turns out they're still explosives.

There's tubes that lead air from the esophagus through the nose, you get the shot kicked out of you and the bones that guide the air break the air goes into your skin and inflate your face

God....poor girl. This is the worst one yet

lions are like: "we must destroy that thing. it is not natural"

dont have but lurk more, check /gif/ out and you'll find it. its on live leak as well

One can hope!

Could be wrong but he did instantly jerk as soon as he pulled the trigger (likely due to the tinnitus he also just gave himself).
>inb4 durr but bullets travel 2k ft./second retard
There have been some people that survived a self induced blow to the brain via gun. Your nervous system percieves danger/damage almost instantly, triggering a reaction to avoid the cause at all costs. Although, that shit probably ripped right through his cheek and out of the window, likely ending up in dirt or ricocheting into someone else's face. Who knows.

makes sense. I kinda figured after I posted.

really hoping his face would burst open
kinda disappointed

i aint clickin that

niggers

underated

Binder park zoo in GR MI

guy got ripped open... bled out

Guy got gutted

BEE careful user, its a doozy

maybe he wiped out really bad? maybe he tore himself open at the crotch?

I dont know I could be wrong...

lol most of the time you have to wait for the car to be completely underwater due to the pressure to open a door.

Rapid deceleration destroyed his pelvis, died from blood loss later that night.

he was a faggot, sure; punishement of god

that wrongs

the theory is once the car is completely underwater, you have to wait till the inside fills up with water too to equalize pressure.

the must have had electric doors or something

Gernot Reinstadler
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gernot Reinstadler (24 August 1970 – 19 January 1991) was an Austrian ski racer. He was regarded as among the most promising young talents of the Austrian downhill team of the early 1990s.

During training for the Lauberhorn race, while entering the finish S (German: Ziel-S), Reinstadler lost control and crashed into safety nets at full speed, where one of his skis became trapped. Reinstadler suffered a pelvic fracture and severe internal injuries as his organs bled out onto the slope.[1]

He died later the same night at a hospital in Interlaken, even after undergoing several blood transfusions.[2]

Following Reinstadler's death, the 1991 Lauberhorn race was canceled. One of the results of this incident was increased safety for future generations because the holes in the nets were shrunk so the ski tips could not get stuck in them anymore and cause such rapid deceleration. This was the cause of Reinstadler's pelvis fracture. [3]

someone should have just shot her right on the side of the road. That's how I'd want to go if I had a sign post in my face and my eye balls hanging out

holy shit

the look on that fuckers face...

Guy handcuffed killed a family? Why does one of them have a gun?

How is this jew manlet?

She cant possibly be conscious of anything thats happening. The rod thing must have missed her brain stem and her body is still on autopilot until she bleeds out.

Lmfao. Best vid I've seen all year

I have no idea how they gonna fix that

jesus christ
the people arent human

Kiss it better

Still wondering if that days issue was printed on his face

Lost