Let's have a loli/discussion thread. Post lolis and discuss your day/life

Let's have a loli/discussion thread. Post lolis and discuss your day/life.

Other urls found in this thread:

kisshentai.net/M/Hentai/Lolita-Anime
exhentai.org/g/1093425/ff726f7405/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah let us discuss about lolis and how much we all love them.

i have two loli tulpas and one milfy tulpa that sometimes switches into being loli when she wants to be loli

it's the good life

Anyone have swim user’s story?

Life's good when you're not a pedo.

>Touched a loli ass
>Finger got full of shit sweat

Feels bad men

that's true, sadly i am

I have a really bad masturbation problem. I don’t do it more than once a day but I’m always triggered into it. I saw a meme earlier on Instagram of Ugandan knuckles talking to a Loli on vrchat and it triggered me into getting horny and wanting to fap

Being p&do is pretty sad because you hurt the one you love the most.

I wish I wasn't attracted to lolis.

i wish women could be lolis forever instead of getting old and turning into flabsacks and dying

i am already there my nigga

I've said it before I'll say it again. Patting someone on the head is just plain weird. The only person I know that does that is Karl Pilkington, enough said.

no, it's not weird
it means you find that person cute

What doujin is this?

You give them a hug or just say they are cute. You pat a dog on the head. Patting or stroking a persons head is weirder than Eskimo kisses. The only time I would pat someone on the head would to be patronising.
Idk. I got it from here and any reverse-image searching has come up with 0 results.

Head pats. So many head pats.
Head pats for loli.

After years and years, I've found it!

kisshentai.net/M/Hentai/Lolita-Anime

Magic of Stella
Google source picks up nothing. Name?

my girlfriend likes her hair stroked. says it's comforting. what's so weird about a human liking a head rub? everything on the damn planet likes it in one manner or another.

gotchu

Years?
To find this garbage?
In shit quality to boot?
Kill youself with fire you absolute waste of space.

There's better hentai. Not just that.

You do you. It's hard to explain but it just seems like something ain't right. Like there's some sort of weird self-restraint in-place. If you are close enough to pat someone on the head then you might as well go in for a hug or kiss. I once had a friend who would just stare into his girlfriends eyes for about 5mins straight, a foot away from each other. Not doing or saying anything (which is undeniably strange to witness, especially in public). Idk I'm just throwing my opinion out there.

Any loli body writing?

Damn you guys keep posting headpats

Thanks for sharing

>there will never be a part 2

It was a shit story anyways

But that's not a headpat user

MOAR.

its a much better pat

Part 2 would just be about him fucking more girls. Getting emotional. And then fucking more girls until he finds a job that pays better or smth.

If I could suddenly cum twice instantly, this would be the thing to make it happen

Sauce?

this is relevant to my interests

Neat.

I found it on Gelbooru the artist is hoshino ga rumi and the character is unicorn from azur lane the artists only other work on Gelbooru is this which wasn't shown under my filters but its the aftermath

she appears to be popular with horses

more

textless

I beg to differ

I love how there's better pics in the swim user story. Post better loli ffs

more like this?

Well your opinion is trash, judging the ways people show affection to each other isn't something you should do.

>your opinion is trash
We all have our own, who cares, don't take an anons opinion to heart.
> judging the ways people show affection to each other isn't something you should do.

I just did. Also why did you think I said "you do you". It's because I don't care about it that much. Like I'm going to prevent that from happening in public.....come on smh.

any good cancer rooms?

exhentai.org/g/1093425/ff726f7405/

I'm not sure what cancer room is

its similar to vola

its a site like volafile where people(usually 1 person while 100+ just leech like slugs) upload images, usually cp and kid pics which ends up getting banned in like 10 mins

I got excited when I saw ryona in the tags and disapointed to find it was just a single punch that was just a means to an end.

where do people normally post rooms for that site? never seen it mentioned here and I browse for hours

they were posted in the 3d cgi loli thread early this morning. probably wont see it in regular 2d loli threads, theyre lame as fuck

How do you use these cancer links, I assume they aren't just .com

imig.es

Holy shit I've never heard of this before

imig dot es/c/ extension

We will never have a thread like this morning.

the 3d loli one that started last night? i went to bed before things got good. xP

is this site working for anyone else? i cant create a new channel

works fine for me.

weird, wasnt working 5 mins ago but now it is
c/oHDUpAE

this

well that was fast

>
more

Put up a new one with better content, bruh

Sup Forums is full of faggots

yeah more video

Wow I missed that by a mile

Just now checked back in to see it and it's already reported... I need to keep this tab open at all times

yep, ya fucked up.
rides over

back to loli

Already reported and gone. Any others?

on a related note, mods ruined periscope

New one is /c/v2x1wMF

Thank you, I have nothing so I can only lurk

why make a new one when the same user that reported the old one will just do it again?