Here you go

Enjoy

i don't see how it's attractive in fact I'd think you were uneducated but cool

nice ig

hell yeah i agree

uncool

you'll never have friends but we can pretend to like you

but i do like your handwriting

Yeah, it's still sorta chicken scratch but it's legible now, which is better than it was

You sir should see a psychiatrist

thank you user

6/10

Looks like shit you'd carve in your arms

my thoughts exactly

I can see those pills they gave you aren't working.

I wrote too soon. It's been about 9 years since I last drew one. My game has obviously slipped.

well, keep trying to improve it. one day you'll get it right

Only one ball?

Whatever floats user's boat I guess

are you hitler? did you lose your ball in WWI?

2/10 needs more testicles

It's a self portrait. Bollock cancer in your early 20s sucks.

I dunno, I sorta like it but it will probably change again eventually

ahh I see. hopefully you can get a fake testicle to replace it

At least you're not a 100% eunuch

It's slightly hard to read, but if you like it, good for you. But it's a good thing you made an effort to fix it! self-improvement is always respected

That's something I wrote a while back for another thread.

Been a while since i actually wrote Sup Forumsros

anywho... rate it

Expensive, and not much point. Only person who sees it is my wife, and she's too much of a prude to do anything with it anyway.

Holy hot damn

You're handwriting is so hard to read because of how curly it is, that's what i think

6/10

suka

I feel bad for you

yeah it's shit but cool ig

Mine is kind of shitty

Yeah when I'm not paying attention my a and o are hard to tell apart. I don't know how to fix this problem.

that's a quote to remember

7.5/10

>Traps are guy

what?

My psychiatrists sucked. I was medicated up so much that all I did was eat sleep and drool. At least this way I have a possibility to make a news headline and take some people with me or maybe just slip the elevator on my way out of a skyscraper.

Only emo fags do that. R u an emo fag?

See other response

>Writes Spanish like an Asian
Wew lad

Very nice 9/10

Are you british?

Nah man, I'm a metalhead-stoner type

I knew this chick who was an emo, then came out as a fag, and then started insisting that she was a guy even though she still wore dresses

Fuckin' weird

for your a's, start at the top, make an oval and then just add a line where the oval ends

Nope.uif

15/10 i love yours the most

nice! you're my second favorite

I have dysgraphia, plus 4 fingers have been broken and I have been stabbed between my index and my middle finger, and haven't written more than 200 letters in any non-japanese language in the last year.

well, by definition, they're guys

therefore gay

Wow, it's quite curly

That sums up every single emo kid that has ever existed. They have no identity whatsoever and latch onto whatever they can use to justify their pathetic excuse for life, but they still follow some other path without even knowing it. Just talking about it makes me angry. Anyway, I used to smoke weed and listen to metal too. Any new bands worth checking out?

It's better on the ipad, less friction and I can undo.

How bad is it, guys ?

You ever heard of Elder? They're fucking amazing. Baroness is worth a check too, and The Atomic Bitchwax released a new album in 2017 that's really good. I've been getting into a bunch older bands lately though, so I really haven't kept my ear to the ground as far as non-stoner oriented metal

really shitty, I would guess you're a very nervous person based off of your handwriting

I think I should work on my o's because when I'm ending it sometimes I go too low and it just looks like an a.

yeah that's not bad at all, better than most

holy shit my handwriting looks exactly like that. Even write my a's and u's incomplete like that.

you should try to make them into perfect circles, just put a little more time into writing :)

Mine. Yours is good

Nice and neat
You write like an engineer
Actually pretty pleasing
Best IMO
2nd best
You write like a girl

Mines gotten better in a span on 2 yrs

Could be the ton of caffeine plus smoking. I have had a rough month so far. Also the things I stated
here makes it kinda hard for me to write nicer.

My dad writes in all caps too, I think it looks neat.

thanks! yours is nice also

7/10

My art research

In case no one has realized yet, this is a data mining thread.

>You write like an engineer
I'll take that as a compliment

don't stretch it out so much, but it's not bad

Ok, thank you!

Nah those all are new to me. I'm checking them out now. I was listening to honest crooks a month or so ago they're not bad. I don't mind if its stoner or not I'm not straight edge or anything.

nice

r8

I just gave Honest Crooks a listen, not really my cup of tea. Hope you enjoy!

6.5/10

definitely. you have good handwriting

This is good actually. Everything is easy to read and at the end of the day that's all matters.

It's alright.

Solid score. Was expecting less.
>Now everyone post their signatures