When Muhammad began receiving revelations, his first impression of these revelations was that they were demonic

>When Muhammad began receiving revelations, his first impression of these revelations was that they were demonic.
(Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 106)

>Muhammad was so traumatized by his encounter with "Gabriel" that he repeatedly tried to commit suicide by hurling himself off a cliff.
(Sahih al-Bukhari 6982)

>Muhammad promoted idolatry (e.g., bowing down to the Kaaba and kissing the black stone).

>Muhammad promotes pagan rituals (e.g., the pilgrimage to Mecca).

>After leaving Mecca, Muhammad supported his religion by robbing people.
(Quran 2:217)

>Muhammad ordered his followers to torture a man named Kinana to find out where some money was hidden. Muhammad then had Kinana killed, and took his wife for himself.
(Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 515)

>Muhammad commanded his followers to kill critics of Islam.
(Sunan Abu Dawud 4348)

>Muhammad ordered his followers to kill apostates, even if they had good reasons for leaving Islam.

>Muhammad allowed his followers to hire prostitutes.
(Sahih Muslim 3248)

>The Qur'an allows Muslim men to have up to four wives at a time. But Muhammad received a special revelation giving him (and him alone) the right to break the four-wife limit.
(Sahih al-Bukhari 268)

>Muhammad had sex with a prepubescent nine-year-old girl named Aisha.
(Sahih al-Bukhari 64)

>Muhammed allowed Muslim men to rape their female captives and slave-girls.
(Qur’an 23:1-6, Qur’an 70:22-30)

>The Qur'an claims that Alexander the Great and Aesop were devout Muslims.
(Quran 18:89-98)

>Muhammad ordered the beheadings of 900 jewish men and children who just reached puberty
(Ibn Ishaq p.464)

>Muhammad told his followser to drink camel urine
(Sunan an-Nasai, Number 307)

Nice prophet you got there, muslims.
Might as well just wortship some lunatic in the local mental asylum.

drinking camel urine part asides he did nothing wrong in there

wtf i love muhammad now

i worship the allah, but i don't really care about prophets, really

it's ok because she was his wife.

>flags check out

Yeah Mohammed was pretty much your average turkic and mongolic warlord like Atilla or Genghis Khan who raped and killed through life. At least they didn't claim to be prophets and messengers of god

Not going to take my time to correct/clarify everything

>After leaving Mecca, Muhammad supported his religion by robbing people. Quran 2:217
Literally out of context, verse does not back up claim

>Muhammad ordered his followers to torture a man named Kinana to find out where some money was hidden. Muhammad then had Kinana killed, and took his wife for himself.
(Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 515)
So? You need money to fund a war. It is not Muhammad's (SAW) problem that Kinana was a cuck.

>Muhammad allowed his followers to hire prostitutes.
(Sahih Muslim 3248)
You mean concubines

>Muhammad commanded his followers to kill critics of Islam.
(Sunan Abu Dawud 4348)
You mean a woman that slandered him for no good reason. This is also why being cucked and feminism are no problems in the middle east.

>Muhammed allowed Muslim men to rape their female captives and slave-girls.
(Qur’an 23:1-6, Qur’an 70:22-30)
It doesn't say you are allowed to rape them. It says it is lawful to have sex with your concubine.

(Quran 18:89-98)
Dhul-Qarnayn being Alexander the Great is a meme theory and is not supported by any proof.

Atilla said he was God's punishment.

>Rhamitin Muhbutt

(Sahih al-Bukhari 64)

كتاب المغازى 64 Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)

Yeah right...

jesus = nintendo
muhammad = sega

The only thing you've clarified is that Islam was founded by a moral monster.

You are an idiot, by that logic we will all eventually become monsters. Moral code keeps changing and in the far future it will change to something where it will enable people to say the same thing about us.

Come back to reality and don't talk about vague matters such as morals.

>After leaving Mecca, Muhammad supported his religion by robbing people.
>(Quran 2:217)
They ask you about the sacred month - about fighting therein. Say, "Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of Allah and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Haram and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of Allah . And fitnah is greater than killing." And they will continue to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they are able. And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever - for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally.

If that source is bullshit tell me why i should give a fuck about the rest, it's most likely just as much lies

It is, it is most likely a copy paste from a extremist jew/christian site/blog.

Can't trust quran/hadith quotes on the internet.

>defending rape, murder, and robbery

Man you muslims are so brainwashed. What kind of prophet would do such things?

LOL read the tavsirs about these quranic verses, even Ibn Kathir said Mohammad used to rob Mecan karavans.

>tavsir
I have said this many times

Tavsir is not a fucking source, Mohammad did not order his troops to attack caravans for no reason.

It is part of warfare strategy and a smart move.

You basically deny your enemy resources while you get resources for free.

That's a Shia depiction of Hussain, not Muhammad

>(Quran 18:89-98)
If this is true, he was a complete retard.

Not one of the sources he stated mention rape. We can all see the results of free German education here.

No, I think rape, torture, and murder have been considered morally reprehensible since the dawn of man. It speaks volumes about your death cult that you believe in moral relativity.

It is funny how individuals like you suddenly care about murder, innocent people do on daily basis for absolutely nothing. At least the people back in the day died for something.

>So? You need money to fund a war. It is not Muhammad's (SAW) problem that Kinana was a cuck.

So he's a peice of shit.

>>Muhammad allowed his followers to hire prostitutes.
>(Sahih Muslim 3248)
>You mean concubines
There is no difference except the prostitute is paid and leaves.

>Atilla said he was God's punishment.
If you believed in God back then that was probably a true statement.

Yet non of his sources state something about rape. Torture is a viable option, if the results of the torture will decide the ultimate fate of you and your followers.

Murder is done to set examples, you guys still have the death sentence. That is no different.

Who will be PlayStation?

No, the concubine actually stays in the household of the man of the owner. She does not leave until she earns her freedom, through marriage or conquest.

The best parts are the part where Prophet Mo rode a horse with human head that could also fly. Also he split the moon in half and then put it back together on another occasion.

oh a religion that is based on ridiculous things and his leader was a morally reprochable mentally disturbed man what a surprise you got there mate

that's pretty cool

That was my point the prostitute has more freedom.

>Is prophet
>Has limited resources
>gets harassed by some random jew tribe
>defeats them
>kills their leader
>steals their riches
>gets criticised for that

niggas picked a fight and lost, get over it you fucking cuck

Does the Middle East have an equivalent to peyote?

Mohammed was guided by Satan, his fallen angels aka the demons of the sky made him ascend to heaven.

The coming antichrist will be exactly the same. The one who muslims call the madhi. Demons will give him powers to make signs and wonders, many will he draw into his error.

"You will recognize them by their fruits"

To be able to say this, you would need to understand the tribal culture of Arabia during that time.

No grown woman was safe by herself. Prior and during the time of our prophet. So it was better for women to have a care-taker.

i've no idea. hashish maybe? ive only read bout them in castaneda books

Isn't opium growing there? Also some stuff called khat though I don't know what that does exactly.

>Torture is a viable option, if the results of the torture will decide the ultimate fate of you and your followers.
Great I'll let the government know Muslims say torture is alright, fuck waterboarding now we can go medieval on them.

[Rae] Yeah, I'll fuckin' – yeah, I'll fuckin' lay your nuts on a fuckin' dresser, just your nuts layin' on a fuckin' dresser, and bang them shits with a spiked fuckin' bat
[Ooooohhhh] Whassup? BLAOWW!!
[Meth] I'll fuckin' – I'll fuckin' pull your fuckin' tongue out your fuckin' mouth and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!

What even is the point of this thread?
Muslims will never give up their faith. They are brainwashed. They know exactly that Mohammad was a twisted monster, but they still love him since the all merciful allah will punish them for eternity in hell.
Islam is based on fear and terror, thats why Mohammad found so many followers.

That was common opinion for ~5th century AD to 10th century AD. Attila the Hun was and still is called Atila Bič Božji or Attila the Whip of God/God's Whip in Slavic languages and folklore.

only Syrian rue and cannabis, but he wasn't on drugs, he was an epileptic

same here

de gesel Gods

>Also some stuff called khat though I don't know what that does exactly
I think it's more of a stimulant not really a psychedelic

Why would I give up on my faith, I can believe whatever the fuck I want.

And here is the funny thing, everytime I found myself at this stage of a religious argument, I realised that I wasn't the one that started it.

You guys are too obsessed and yet you call us brainwashed. Turn of the TV, stop coming here and go fucking outside. Have fun with friends, drink some beers and talk about things that matter for YOU.

Oh hey, here too.
Attila, o flagelo de Deus.

Just look at their eyes. Look at the eyes of the latest London attacker, there's nothing human behind those eyes. Truly a people possessed.

I think he's also called the scorge of God.

>Why would I give up on my faith, I can believe whatever the fuck I want.
True but you should go to a Muslim country then because your religion isn't compatible with the west.

Do you even realize the level of jackassery in your post?

I am following the constitution and you don't even live in the same continent as me, let alone country, you live in a shit-hole. So your opinion is not valid.

>thinking you have a valid opinion after your first post

and why not?

You are the one with an opinion, not me.

I have facts, I am allowed to practice my religion in this country, which is a fact. You saying that I should go back to another country where my religion would be more compatible, is an opinion.

Do I need to educate you more? Or do you give up.

>you live in a shit-hole.
Yes America is one giant shithole, tell me of my country. Islam turns nice places into shitholes filled with madmen.

>So your opinion is not valid.
My opinion isn't valid because if where I live despite recent history showing that Muslims poorly assimilate to the West and tend to lash out against the people who took them in.

You're talking to two of us. I'm the one you were replying to, the anime poster is different.

Yeah i'm a different guy

Prophetic kek