MUAAAAhaAAAAAAAAHa

MUAAAAhaAAAAAAAAHa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tY97alZkUMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did he mean by this?

I don't know but I do surely know what was his endgame

Imagine being Orson in that ad and having to be all like "Muuuhaaaahhh, Paul Masson, you fuckin' fine, all delicious with your in-the-bottle fermentation and horrific faux-French monstrous taste. I would totally drink you, both in this advert and one for frozen peas." when all he really wants to do is drink another $500 Dom Perignon in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Orson and not only sit in that chair while the extra pours his disgusting California champagne in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the suspicious-looking sediment building in it, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that pour. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking taste but Paul Masson's haughty attitude as everyone on set says it's VINTAGE DATED and DAMN, PAUL MASSON CHAMPAGNE TASTES LIKE THAT?? Because they're not the ones who have to sit there and drink the disgusting fucking piss water contorting your palette into horrific flavours you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been drinking nothing but a healthy diet of Krug and Bollinger and later alleged moonshine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even drunk anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chemical contaminants in this mass produced sham pigswill as it's poured again and again for you, the extra smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "French excellence (for that is what they call it)", the excellence they worked so hard for with fermentation techniques in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could break a bottle and stab everyone in this room, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Orson Welles. You're drunk as fuck and don't know why the extra isn't doing anything. Just bear it. Slur your lines and bear it.

...th' French?

Muuuuhaaaah the Rebellion

the friends and bane

they actually mention this in an episode of family guy, i saw it last night

well done

Do the true geniuses of filmmaking spiral into obesity and alcoholism later in their lives?

Straight copypaste from one of the yt comments

The pleasure of the humor derives from the fact that Orson is both an accomplished actor and director, and an intelligent person as well. It is therefore absurd that a sober Orson would be such a fish out of water as to not have any concept of how to quickly take direction, or to deliver a line, however dull. Orson knows both sides of this coin. Orson, of all people, knows reflexively, how to give and take direction, so well in fact that it is feasible to suppose that even a slightly tipsy Orson might turn in a satisfactory performance in a project that he actually cared about, or remembered that he did agree to participate in, so let's deliver the line and get the check.

But the project itself is so totally beneath Orson, that it /actually takes the combination of Orson being shitty in addition to not giving a fuck deep down inside/, to make him take leave of all of his knowledge and instincts of the film and performing arts. The commercial director is simultaneously frustrated since he knows full well that Orson can deliver a line and ought to be able to bang this out, yet at the same time the commercial director is aware that his whole trade is so beneath this artist that Orson's disrespect for the project by showing up drunk is, on a very real level, deserved.

MWAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAATCH THE

FRENCH

JUST

thanks, never wudda got it w/out u

MAHAAAAAAAH THE COMMUNICATIONS havealwaysbeendisrupted, by anninvasion. thereisa Nabooian Senator, eLECted. by that same crisis, so Paul Patíne

MAUGHAHHHHH the FRIENDSand BANE has always been celebrated forits BIGness. there is an Usbekistani fliiightplaaan by Bill Wilsón. Inspiiiiiiired. by that same masked mercenaRY. itscalledinfromtheplaneandlikethebestflighplans it includes me, my men, doctor pavel, but onl-

>uh, sir

MAAWAAAAAAAAH THE CHILEAN seabasshasalwaysbeen PREPared asadelightfulMENu. That is a Costa Rican seabass, so Alejandro, inspired by that same Chilean delightfulness. It's served with a side of chili and like the best Chilean seabass, it's genetically engineered in a lab. This seabass didn't come from Chile, but it was prepared by a man who did: Alejandro

MBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

the french

lel

the meme that keeps on giving

Do you think those two actors still tell their friends what a drunk asshole Welles is?
>BY the end of the day, I was so fucking sick of opening that fucking bottle.

That woman is a heavenly creation, does anyone know her name?

who cares, she doesn't even do anything

youtube.com/watch?v=tY97alZkUMw

Fantastic.

is this jazzkino?

MUUUAAAHAAHHAAAA! The Japanese 2 Chan has always been celebrated for it's excellence. There is an American imageboard by Moot Masoon. Inspired by that same Japanese excellence, the memes are fermented and forced unto the internet.

fuck the way he scratches his face at the beginning of that one take and then just goes into the scene like they're going to be able to use it

OH WHAT LUCK
THERE'S A FRENCH FRY STUCK IN MY BEARD