American Privilege

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

To keep this political, let's discuss how you all feel about being able to legally create this in your very home without government oversight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
youtube.com/watch?v=d6pCGUWGI2U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

Dafuq, I didn't know we were allowed to manufacture untraceable firearms at home?

hmmmmm... thanks for the heads up OP

>>>/reddit/

Why?

>create this in your very home without government oversight

But I don't care if the government knows I bought an AR.

Check your state laws but you probably live in a free state where you can make guns in your home. It's the same thing as making a hammer at home, it's just a tool. God bless America.

It's not as if I am making a super weapon when creating this rifle. I don't need the government to know what kind of simple rifle a person decides to take their time to create.

Illinois? Michigan?

I still need my foid in Illinois correct?

I don't think I need any id of paperwork in michigan, at least for a rifle

Well I guess this thread isn't for you

>Ar-15
OH FUCKING BOY HAVENT HEARD THIS ONE IN A GUN DEBATE
It's like every other fucking semi automatic weapon. It's not even the best you can get
>B-but assalt ryfill!
If you actually cared about gun control, you would go after handguns, because more people are killed by pistols than rifles or shotguns.

If you can build one legally in California, you can do it anywhere else.

Remember the second amendment is for citizens not for gun businesses.

You're allowed to create guns yourself

Why are you sperging?

Thanks, user

this is 100 percent illegal

According to what law?

Because your post triggered my ammosexual autism, you fucking fag

>Without any gunsmithing experience.

Enjoy your shrapnel to the face.

>literally being retarded

>American Privilege
Don't you mean right?

Present to me the law that specifically states it is?

I'll wait

It's a right, but seen as a privilege abroad.

>shrapnel

Oh yeah, because protective eyewear isn't a thing huh?

>Create your AR

For what purpose?

To trigger cucks in the hope of making them realize what the world really is.

>not realizing that 0 tyrants overthrown is a fucking good thing

It is completely legal to manufacture a firearm without intent to sell.
It can be an NFA item, but have to jump through whatever hoops the ATF has in place
NFA items include short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns and suppressor/silencers

Jesus this is horsey tier garbage. I will never understand the fucking liberal cuck mindset of not wanting to own a gun. Must have grown up with cuck parents I guess.

the 2nd amendment didnt kill coworkers, students, etc. someone with a mission, and desire to kill them killed them, whether it be out of hate, for money, etc. specific reasons dont really matter.

Make that at least two tyrants overthrown.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN

ok cuck, look, you ever play with some legos and build something neat with the pre-made blocks into something bigger and cool, of course that's the point of fucking legos

Which is practically what a modern AR is, Pistol grip, Sights, Heat shield, Receiver, etc all can be different or just buy some walmart gun and have at those school children, who cares.

That's the main niche the AR has over AK's in the weapons market today

I really only like Russian firearms.

AK receivers require more tools to manufacture

>I will never understand the fucking liberal cuck mindset of not wanting to own a gun

How about not wanting to kill people you fucking sociopath

The 2nd amendment made it a whole lot easier

Eventually the courts are going to stop being retarded and rethink the whole thing

>what is hunting
holy shit this guy knows exactly what the founding fathers would say

I have a sexual interest in the 91/30 and SKS

Or I can buy one off craigslist from some random fag with no trail whatsoever

Why it gotta be untraceable for?

Thank you shiro poster!
youtube.com/watch?v=d6pCGUWGI2U

>How about not wanting to kill people you fucking sociopath

You are a genetic failure, a deadend.

In the wild you would be killed in a matter of minutes

Who the fuck hunts anymore? And why do you need an assault rifle with a high capacity clip to do it? Are you that bad of a shot that you need that many killer rounds to hit something?

Besides there would be little left to eat after you shot it

Go away Mr. ATF

>What's with this extremist? Now let's go continue our treason against the crown so that we might install a government that makes it mandatory for all free white men to own the main infantry weapon of the time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792

Please tell me you're trolling.

This cartoon is fucking pants on head retarded.

In fact if the cartoonist were standing in front of me right now I would beat the living shit out of him and rape his anus while livestreaming it.

The founding fathers (may they rest in peace ) were men labeled terrorists by those loyal to the crown .

>assault rifle
>high capacity clip
>need

As you can see from this reply , it's mostly projection.

Leftists have a strong longing to murder those they hate, so they assume all people must feel the same way they do. They assume that anyone who owns a gun will inevitably murder someone, because it's what they would do themselves.

>that image

Isn't the point of the presence of the guns the reason why no tyrants have been overthrown? Cause there haven't been any fucking tyrants, yet?

I can't even imagine how you can spend time drawing an image like this and not have that thought cross your mind.

Why should give a single fuck about a faggot who chose to be unarmed?

Life's tough and a dangerous place by nature, deal with it

Because fuck you.

>Life's tough and a dangerous place by nature
I'm sorry you live in a ghetto shithole where you need to strap a rifle on your back to go to the grocery store

Name?

Don't do this it makes mustard gas

100% bait

If you have a receiver to any AR it's an AR.

OP is literally retarded, I don't care what some 80% website says, especially if the ATF came knocking.

Are the lowers aren't transferable if you do this?

>I'm safe in my bubble without any dangers

I bet you also think cops are there to protect you huh?

TOP KIKES

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

People voluntarily exercise their rights regardless of whether or not it's necessary for their safety. Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

No, they can't be legally sold.

HOWEVER, who would know?

I'm talking about the definition of what defines a gun, which is the receiver. If you don't know this, you know nothing about weapons.

Buying them online leaves a possible avenue to trace people. Buy with cash in person (but then you can be on camera).

Interject case of anti-gun projecting their own urge to kill and can't trust themselves to own guns because they have said urges.

Nobody is arguing anything, you just started spewing shit without any context

Everyone in my family hunts with semi auto rifles, among other weapons. 6.8 master race. My sister uses a crossbow she bought at walmart.

Yeah just get a cnc machine an make as many guns as you want , but just don't sell them then your an unlicensed arms dealer

Before you mill it out it is not a firearm you fucking retard.