Only real motherfuckers know about this shit right here

Only real motherfuckers know about this shit right here.

>You got me user
That looks like complete shit, and it's true, I don't fuck my mother.

damn. i wish i was a real mothertfucker now.

Is that what it looks like before or after it's been eaten?

is it called shit?

>garbage on a plate
Nigger tier shit right there

The Garbage Plate!

kaszanka?

Literally nigger tier shit food

What kind of prison goulash is this?

Fucking kek

garbage plate master race

Quite honestly, what the fuck be that, looks like half macaroni, half fries covered with maybe chili???

2 chesburgers on top of mac salad and homefires covered in a meat hot sauce. Ketchup. The food of gods.

Ithaca pleb garbage

I don't see any cheeseburgers. Or any cheese for that matter.

I see, served disjointed, looks like a fat fuck delight, count me in

Yes.

Ra-Cha-Cha

Fuck off. Rochester NY one and only.

Comes in around 3000 calories.

Rochester full of real MFs. Burgerstop on the west side has the best plates rn. Best fry to mac salad ratio. Also you can get shaved chicken rather than burgers or hots.

Rochester - ship of fools. Only Ithaca is more evil, you damned dirty ape.

Jew Yorkerers eating literal piles of shit

Gulag Gulash

Wimpy's is #1
Hotstown is #2

>real MFs
What is this abomination called?

only real motherfuckers look like this

come to australia. we've got the halal snack pack. it's a better garbage plate

literally nigger food.
>this is what upstate nyookers are proud of

Well shit! G'day mate, from Rochester.

I always liked Gitsi's on Monroe, but I've been out of crotchfester for like 10 years now.

I like Steve T’s.

i call it rottenchester

>Bread, because between the hashbrowns and pasta salad there just isn't enough carbs for one person

Never! They’re fucking delicious!

Wimpys is completely employed by party slurs who have never had a garbage plate and don't give a fuck about the quality or consistency of yours. Drunk MFs go there to get into fights, it's crowded as fuck late, and isn't even reasonably priced. Burgerstop is two streets away and significantly better and the owner actually gives a shit about the food he makes.

What the fuck is Hotstown? Are you even from Rochester? Never heard of it, sounds bad.

Looks like an abortion.

No one eats the bread. It's a formality that comes with all plates, I suggest using it as a napkin and tossing it out at the end of the meal.

Awwww yeeeaaaaahhh muh'fucking garbage plate. Making me hungry

Don't mind me, just cleaning up.

Hotstown is located on E. Ridge Rd. Just down from Clinton Ave.

I like Dogtown, wimpy's is pretty good.

WTF are these weird poutine imposters ??? wheres the cheese and gravy ? you people are doing it wrong!

>this shit right here.

I see the shit but where is NikkiSixx?

Yeah bro, I'm from the West side and I don't fuck with Irondequoit. My people live in the other parts of town.

literally only carbs, fat and meat.
wow. and i'm worried about cooking myself some chili con carne once in a month

Your fuckin loss homie

Yeah it is actually just like Poutine. We don't really like gravy in western NY though.

or next level that shit with donair meat / sauce...

Best was Rochester Main st location, until it closed.

I don't care at all, I just want to post this random pic. Fuck Ketchup.

>"wow literally all the nutritional components my body requires at each meal!"

Holy shit would you look at that.

Are those French fries?? Fuck outta here

These guys agree.

Fucking actual garbageplates are gross because mac salad is gross. But dogtowns are alright

yeah fries, cheese donair meat sauce,,, gravy on it too if you like but they are good without too

It's half fries / half Mac salad, with your choice of two meats on top. Two cheeseburgers, two hot dogs, shaved chicken, chicken fingers, ect

I havent even had it, but it honestly looks pretty good

Looks like what I would make when I’m stoned

no greens, fat overload.
pretty sure one of these garbage plates has around 2500kcal, when the average persons needs only around 2000 in a whole day.

australian, here. going to buffalo in about a week, will i be able to find a good garbage plate or are they only in rochester?

Literally every food place sells "plates" in Rochester. They just put their name in front of it, and if you're from here you know what it's about. (ie: Jack's plate, Junker plate, Trash plate, Garbage plate, Rubbish plate, plate-meal combo)

ITT fat fucks patting themselves on the back for being fat fucks.

Here we have carne asada fries. You know... something actually edible.

You don't eat it all at once retard. Also greens are ideal for your immune system, but one can definitely live without fruits or vegetables. You cannot however live without protein, carbs, or fat.

The door is that way. You can show yourself out.

wtf are strawberries doing on pizza ?

You can find good plates in Buffalo. Be sure to hit up the Anchor Bar to get yourself some real, authentic Buffalo Wings. You can see what everyone else in the world is imitating.

Of course you eat it all at once. It's 2 AM, you're drunk, and it's there.

aaand that's why the average US citizen rides to Walmart in those obesity-golfcarts.

Stop by Greek to Me,they have something similar

greektomebuffalo . com

alright, thanks fellas

>he's never had a sweet-za

that looks terrible, but Im stoned and it looks delicious

Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ... I think I'm gonna go eat a salad.

You don't eat it all at once?! The fuck? Have you ever even been drunk at 230am?
Not only will you eat it all, you'll use the bread to sop up the grease.

Go eat your trash in prison.

Living up north and not eating polish sausage and white castle, fuck you.

Chilli is nothing to worry about you California numale pussy. Tomato, beans, corn, some animal protein, can't go wrong.

comming from someone who's prolly never had donair sauce with garlic fingers....

That... might not actually be terrible.

I once had a pizza with paper-thin slices of lemon at a fancy Italian place, and it turned out to be really good.

it's chips, kebab chicken and lamb, cheese and chilli, barbecue and garlic sauces

Dont forget to check your lipstick, faggot

I think it the sauces that push it from "rich" to "nauseating".

>Chilli is nothing to worry about
exactly. but why don't you try keeping up a normal diet as a helpless hypochondriac. is not easy

Good God, why? Buffalo is a fucking hole.

You "CAN" eat it all at once, but literally no one forces you to do so. Also absorbing the grease with your bread is fucking disgusting man.

But is it a SHIThole?

just wanted to go to the anchor bar because we need to drive down to burlington and toronto

I prefer my food without someone shitting in it thanks

I want a plate. Shit looks good.

That's what I was like. Was it a cheap flight into Buffalo? Did your lines get crossed somewhere and you accidentally though Buffalo was anything but a shit hole. Like honestly, New Yorkers don't like Buffalo. They provide no history to the nation.

Who talked you into this?

at least OP is collecting the shit their dog leaves on their walk. i don't know if ketchup makes it that much better though.

>Also absorbing the grease with your bread is fucking disgusting man.
you probably find butter on bread revolting as well

It's meat hot sauce.

So how do fat people like yourself actually wipe your asses? I mean, you can't turn around, yet you're squirting out such liquidy garlicky feces all the time, so your asses are also super dirty...

Ketchup fucking master race!