This is the turpin family in 2016, they looked happy...

this is the turpin family in 2016, they looked happy, how do you go from this to shackling your kids to their bed and starve them in just a year? what happened Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGyKFJFk1ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at the wife's eyes. That's a ticking timebomb.

Holy imbreeding Batman!

my guess is that they run out of money and were full in debt and considering how religious they were they couldn't accept that child services could take their children away so they did the most batshit crazy did they could

well found some girls for the shining remake

They're all fucking cross-eyed.

>browse 4chins like an edgy fagit thinking I'm seeing some shit
>turn tv on, see real fucking disturbing shit

poor kids tbh

I'm guessing the older kids became edgy assholes who made fun of their dads hair.

I don't even think they looked happy back then. I think they all look disturbed asf. dad prolly fucked them all

#learn2greentext

The Jews

Cuck and trap threads

id bang the mom but id bet money shes a boring lay.

Kek.
Nice

I think the kids made them angerey. Look at it this way - they'll all be able to make money being interviewed for the rest of their lives, while the parents will be lucky if they ever get outta prison.

MFW - the kid with the fucked up eye.

"preserving white culture"

trump in the back ground looking in disgust at this degeneracy.

some of them here do look malnourished, my guess is that they fed them all the same quantity of food but the older ones needed more per day so that's why they're the ones that look the worst

roll

It's OK to be White, hater.

Fucking kek, I can't believe you made this lmao. Also roll.

>hater

Stop talking like a nigger.

i dunno man, you tell me

rolling

I typed that. If you "heard" something, it's your psychosis, again.

KYS, crazy hater.

no u.

trump uses that term daily.

you guys have got to be consistent honey.

misery is the river of the world

cheer up user this 100% genuine church of england vicar and his wife always make me smile

Which one and what would you do?

seven of these are adults as of now, oldest one is 29. Apparently they were so undernourished their growth got stunted bad.

>this 100% genuine church of england vicar and his wife always make me smile
uh, wat?

The men in that picture are all over 23 and look like kids one of them is 28. They were always malnourished just everyone thought they were kids.

twice a year the English seaside town of Whitby has a goth festival many sights are seen

wait wait wait, who was the 29 year old and who was the 17 year old who contacted authorities....

I was at this yard wedding

first sexy goth grill i've ever seen to be honest

I didn think chicks goth were sexy either but my mind was opened that day and you get to photograph kids without looking like a pedo

Some of these kids are already scary thin in this picture. Especially the boys.

my best guess is the one with the glasses is the 29 years old, the 17 yo I have no idea, they said that he/she looked 10 when contacted the authorities

Rooll

Only good thing that came out of this

So it turns out that malnourishment is the fountain of youth.

yeah man i read the article with the blurred faced the glasses dork is the only one who looks 18...

crazy to think this guy was pulling 140K a year and was so jesus autistic he thought he was called upon to have so many kids... there has to be more to this story... no way a fucking nerd neet pulling in 140k a year doesnt understand how fucked up this whole thing was

Derp

hmm that sadly makes sense

>photograph kids without looking like a pedo
ugh
please mix ammonia and bleech, user

you joke, but it's actually scientifically proven that the less you eat the more you live, well obviously that's not the case when you're trying to grow bigger organs and shit, but still

damn i actually feel bad for them

they look like the Adams Family

Holy shit the parents look like ghouls. Look at those eyes and tell me they're sane.

why

i was wondering if someone would make a roll pic

Is that one kid on the left blind? He's still looking up in this picture

Stevie T?

>they looked happy
>>looked

Yeah, it's almost like one picture of a normal moment can't tell enough about the mental state of those people.

That has got to hurt

They probably had to fuck in front of those kids because there is no way that house had 14 bedrooms.

This whole time I was malnourished?

you cant put more than 1 kid in a room, especially when you chain them up...

things 1 - 6 where all over 18 years old in the this picture, the oldest 28.

If that's not an inbred family I dont know what is. There is only a few 'normal' looking people there.

>the youngest son
>baby
>2nd girl from the right
>2nd girl left of the mother

starvation can actually impair vision so it's not out of the question

Like an evil brady bunch

holy shit, only 6 of them are under 18. I'd have thought by looking at them that maybe 1 or 2 were over 18, but not the fucking majority of them. I guess they grew up eating wallpaper

:/

awsome
chit is going to pwn in ylyl threads

Those girls are all in their 20's

huh.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGyKFJFk1ow

so you are saying that fucking 3 4 and 5 would be legal?
Starvation could be the legal way to satisfy pedos

roll

Seconding this. Bowl cuts are really annoying because your hair is constantly getting in your face and eyes. As a man you just can't let that happen. Eventually the anger builds up and you will snap. Roman cut all the way.

the notice is false, pure shit

None of the girls have breasts.

More pics of the family?
Why can't i stop looking at their eyes?
Why have i got the feel that the elder bro is lurking in this thread?

My nigga

That dude must have been molesting his sisters. 29 years old and 10 sisters are all you have.

You can just see the anemia in this picture.

Thats not so bad.

>You see any jaundice?

Turpin family? More like the Adam's family.

Maybe he is sexualy inpotent because of starvation, i'd even say he cant boost a nut
But that's not as visual as the lack of tits of his sisters

I dont know about any of you but that family creeps the fuck outa me. I know its not the kids faults what with them having fucking ghouls for parents but no doubt with a bit of weight and a more up to date haircut on the older ones then I would be more daring to come back out of hiding in the closet.

Would future wife 2nd from last.

"@Turpin pro tip: you need to fuck 'em and make more. and make even more with the offspring of the offspring. #wincestception"

rUAN

READ

>No evidence that the children were sexually abused

too bad he got caugh before the 3d generation of Turpins were born

I like how you can literally see the kids getting more retarded as they get younger. The oldest boy is probably the baby's grandfather. Incest level over 9000 for the win.

That was 2013. There's a video on youtube, it's a wedding renewal.

Damn that genetic lottery... must suck