I turn 40 tomorrow. Ask me anything.

Happy birthday!

Lol old fag lameu

are you a chick?

Have you accomplished your goals?

no

have any kids?

No

Aight fuck you den I take it back, cunt.

it wasnt a question

how old?
and married?

How long was the gap between 40 and 30
>am 31 rn

Is turning 30 and life after 30 as scary as it seems ?

Fuck even life after 25 seems frightening to me

I just wanna be told there are good things about life after 30 ;_;

married yes
2 and 4

Old gold

10 years

Do you feel your own mortality?

Why haven't you grown out of Sup Forums yet?

I've not long turned 30 and will probably an hero if I'm still here at your age.

30s were better than my 20s. had more money and direction, still had no problem getting women and making friends.

Am 31 user, still feel 25... And tell people I am, if I feel it's necessary
Solid answer, OP

It's going to feel like 2 years passed by the time you reach 40. Trust me.

Your life will just speed by faster and faster.

Do you think life is worth living? I mean, you have live a decent time in adulthood you can kind of tell if life gets better. I am almost 22 and I don't think life have anything to offer and I really want to take some pills.

some days more than others. becoming a father helped though. more worried about my legacy than my own life.

Not OP, recently turned 34. Things have been exponentially better than in my 20's.

I believe this, but don't want to

Happy early Birthday, user.
What were you doing when you were 29, and how quickly did your life change between 29 and soon to be 40? Any real significant changes?

Ive actually only been on this shithole for about 2 years.

Congrats on amassing some creep ass memes in 2 years, OP

thats for you to decide. I love life. when you get older you have more perspective and the bad parts dont sting as much. you even see struggle and suffering as necessary.

Can you see a pattern/path when looking back, that wasn't obvious as it happened?

OP here image related

its all a blur. i didnt settle down and start to take life more seriously until around 35.

Nooo it's the abysss! Ahhhhh! Wait, is that a reindeer?

op again oops...

is there something you regret doing? Tell me please

not sure what you are asking me. i went thru a little depression in HS, and another good bout of depression in my early 30s. either get over it or don't i dont have time to be depressed any more. your time here is limited, and you realize this the older you get.

Kek, that'll do OP. I see you're getting the oleee... whats that thing called where you forget stuff?
>vodka

The funny thing about regret is that its better to regret something you have done, than something you havent done. by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, be sure and tell her : SATAN!

thank you for your answer

you're wlecome yougblood. i'll pray for you.

any advice?

learn how credit works and use it to your advantage. don't get any tattoos. have children sooner rather than later. Fatherhood gives you more perspective and purpose.

Turning 41 in a couple of months.

The absolute Memento Mori post