I normally don't listen to ska-punk anymore. I went through that phase in my teenage years...

I normally don't listen to ska-punk anymore. I went through that phase in my teenage years, but I eventually got bored with it. Except for one band. Streetlight Manifesto. That's the thread folks. Bands you like from genre's you normally don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiY-SgAFUUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvbn3FJwqDo
youtube.com/watch?v=LSFPp_IANbE
youtube.com/watch?v=VEmM6vVFrao
youtu.be/Mhco9Z24zLY
youtube.com/watch?v=aJCDBDzrlL8
youtu.be/AtLsE0sqWLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Streetlight manifesto, although I don't listen any other ska bands

the only ska band i listen to on the daily
changed my life, listen to toh kay as well, their singer doing their songs in an acoustic fashion

fucking love streetlight manifesto

Same, and same reason.

Also really like Pendulum, though I hate most drum & bass. Hold Your Colour is sublime.

Streetlight is probably the only consistent ska band that can come out with good material. I've been to so many of their shows I've lost count.

I like electronica genres, but I've never really been a fan of psychedelic or trance music, however I absolutely fucking love Infected Mushroom

My favorite song from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvbn3FJwqDo

Me too. I don't like ska but I love this band.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSFPp_IANbE

I have the same feelings towards dubstep. Normally hate it, but I love Skream's first album. Probably because it came out when dubstep was still chill and actually incorporated dub,

youtube.com/watch?v=VEmM6vVFrao

Just realized the retard who uploaded this made the video ten minutes long.

Checking him out on spotify right now. I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. I love down tempo stuff.

His newer stuff sounds a bit mainstream imo. That's why i specified his first album

I found streetlight a few years ago and within an hour of listening to The Big Sleep. I bought a ticket to their show.

Streetlight manifesto? Sorry did you mean Catch 22? Sorry I don't listen to bands that will only ever live in the shadow of the glory of the bands they steal from and only live on in the hearts of musically dysfunctional people that think they are ska punk because they like that one band that played at some post hardcore emo show filled with scene sluts and burnouts

wat?

Wow that is one huge misinformed shit opinion.

Can't please everyone. Who did they steal from exactly? Catch-22? Because I think we both know the history is a bit more complex than that. Saying that they only live in the hearts of musically dysfunctional is not only wrong but it's also a bit ironic. Compared to the thousands of Op Ivy rip offs, Streetlight actually shows some effort in their songwriting. I don't hang around punks anymore, but I do know Streetlight Manifesto is one of the most beloved bands in Ska-Punk. I think you're just pissed Catch-22 didn't go anywhere and hate that Streetlight did.

Do either of you know anything at all?

Please enlighten us.

Probably my favorite streetlight song. agree with op, ska is gay as fuck, but streetlight is the only exception

bunch of retards, a majority of the catch 22 guys make up current streetlight. fuck

This.

Tfw they don't consider their music to be ska

The singer kind of sounds like the lead singer for Operation-Ivy

Also, this is fucking ska and it's a really retarded use of a brass section. Might as well just listen to the aquabats

THIS
I listen to doom metal and streetlight, idk what it is but streetlight is the fucking shit

This thread is literally full of me.
Love ska.
Streetlight is God-tier.
Started listening to EDM/electronic a few years ago.

I was at the sold out streetlight manifesto show in NYC a few days ago.
Fucking amazing.
They had a full orchestra and a crazy dude playing their shit on a piano too.
Jealous you checkered pants faggots?

I'm all about 90s punk rock, not really into ska, but Streetlight is my favourite band. Good taste lad.

The last 10 minutes of their show from Saturday.
youtu.be/Mhco9Z24zLY

Streetlight Manifesto and Face to Face literally saved my fucking life.

You big fag horrible band

this thread isn't about wether you like streetlight manifesto faggots.
I usually like beatdown hardcore and edge hardcore.

I fuckin love lil peep and Diane Carter, strawberry wine

To people interested in finding new ska bands to listen to, I recommend No Torso, General Rudie, and Planet Smashers. Larry and his Flask is a pretty good punk/bluegrass band with ska elements.

I am jealous, I really wanted to see BOTAR live.

Planet smashers man. That's a name I haven't heard in forever.
"Peeeee in the elevatooooorrrr"

kek'd at all the retards

Damn, I got trips followed by dubs. Anyways, I also forgot to mention Mustard Plug.

I swallow spunk

i despise punk in general but sometimes i like me some old schleimkeim with otze as their singer

youtube.com/watch?v=aJCDBDzrlL8

love streetlight

Is this you mont?

Get on my level asshole.

youtu.be/AtLsE0sqWLo

also Ska sucks.

Your mom sucks
All I've got
or I will life is about options

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk,
With a gun in my hand wearing a bullet proof vest.

Love Streetlight Manifesto.

My my my how the time does fly when you know your going to die by the end of the night
Golden