Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thongria/status/918534404217110528
twitter.com/thongria/status/918916602476859392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not sure if rapist yet
but definitely seems like a weird creep
wouldnt want to have anything to do with him
its a shame cause i liked St Catherine a lot

why would u stop listening to his music?
just don't buy his records

i probably wont stop listening to his music
im just disappointed
i thought he was a cool guy

Seems like he’s more of a sex addict creep trying to bang everything that moves

the dude is a douche indeed but that girl is making such a fuzz about nothing, victim complex much?

I remember devin mentioning that he was full of himself and a bit of a dick

after tweeting this she prob got back to her pussy getting thrusted by a bbc while nathan watches in the corner jerking off with his micropeepee

What does Sup Forums think of Bethany? She’s cute but kinda annoying

I was LMFAOing when she cried after trump won

her music is meh. so shes more known for her social justice
don't hate or like her

I like her music but don't agree with her super liberal BS on twitter

>cute

she has a fucking massive jaw, makes my dick turn into a floof in a matter of seconds

>annoying

ofc, she's the quintessential average millennial feminist white bitch who was huge during the golden years of the blogosphere era but now is a mere shadow of her former self as an artist

t. Kissless virgin

Yeah I’m fully used to musicians I like being more lefty than me and saying dumb shit. I just ignore it. Pisses me off when an artist says something vaguely conservative or anti PC and gets shat on by the enlightened social media masses

that's it? jeez thats a sheltered girl

She seems to have gotten considerably hotter in the last few years. Why do they think their fans wanna hear their dumbass social justice grandstanding tho?

Honestly I think real estates timing on this is just weak virtue signaling to take advantage of the current public dialogue on sexual abuse

If it was really so important to stand up for women who had been abused why didn’t they do this at the time they found out about it insead of just tying to sweep it under the rug? That would’ve been the time to speak up, not now to just ride a wave

Obviously if matt did anything shady I completely lose the considerable respect I’ve had for the dude, but I just lost a ton of respect for the real estate guys regardless

Pocahaunted was great best coast a shit

all musicians are rapists
i wonder if bethany remembers sexually assaulting me in bristol in 2010
i mean she just grabbed my crotch but that's 'rape' now so...

>all musicians are rapists
nah i wouldn't say that. its just majority of these guys are beta cucks who try to fuck girls who are also beta cucks. so you get all this shit happening
one of matt's victims is literally having a public gangbang for her birthday
this chick has loads of tweets about being drunk and doing drugs.

when you are scum and you try to fuck low self esteem scum. this is what you deserve
you never see successful good guys sufjan stevens or trent getting these charges.

Creepy and inappropriate sure

Sexual assault? Not even close

I consensually banged a guy from grindr where is my Pitchfork hit piece?

he can't be a rapist, there is literally a sign pointing gentlemen at him ;_;

You should tweet at her and call her a raper

this...

So he stopped when she said No. Am I missing something?

The part where he did it without asking in the first place is the part that's dodgy, though truth be told this sounds like the actions of someone with no social awareness more than a pervert.

Sure she did

She was probably subtly asking for it to see if he would then decided to fuck him over for attention. Ive seen it before and she seems like the type

Trying to kiss someone then stopping when they say no is sexual assault bro. get with the times

Dang he got fired from Real Estate over this

wow he was a real estate agent too?

This sounds more like he's straight up autistic rather than a rapist

Source on the gangbang shit because I legitimately don’t believe you

Seconding this

>it's real

twitter.com/thongria/status/918534404217110528

tweet about matt twitter.com/thongria/status/918916602476859392

Think her music is a bit whatever and her and her band were an absolute shambles when I saw them. They played like a bunch of drunk kids at a battle of the bands, not a hyped up indie band on a world tour.

so nothing happened?

nah the same people wouldn't support male victims coming out

Yeah would expose the hypocrisy. Also would be amusing to see how she reacted

he would have to wait a few days. some white knight is probably browsing this board and would link this thread. She would just discard u cause of le Sup Forums

please post it from an actual personal account too. not just some meme or egg account (won't be taken seriously)