Nothing special user, just that reminder

that the cutest girls are to be found in Norway
youtube.com/watch?v=qqg5txcYjpU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6NdGVuk-3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's your goal here? To encourage foreigners to come to your country in order to fug your women?

>tfw I will never have a qt norwegian gf

t. needs to have a goal in life

is it common for all australians to have a goal?

I've seen happier people in Jorge's birthday and he was alone.

Stop having goals

doesn't really matter where they are

>duuude blondes ima jizz my pants now huargghh

plebs

do nords like medi guys with dark eyebrows and amber eyes?

I dont know about the norks but meds dislike them. The shape of their faces are too weird kek

meds dislike meds??

Meds dislike norks.

>that empty club
lol snowniggers

stop lying Alberto

He does not look like a Nork. You just prove how iberian genetic is way stronger than yours.....

Although, this kind of mixing was a thing 20-10 years ago. Some people in the coast consider the norks to be subhuman, useless and ironically lazy.

>He does not look like a Nork.

post norks

The place looks super lame
Girls in there are meh
Chicks you posted are Finnish
Great reminder.

you are somehow correct spain user, some norwegians looks like that and some norwegians looks like this

who else is going to fuck them?

lol I am unironically disappointed by the video user

I don't really want some boring normie club slut though. Girls in pic are qt though.

>sluts that will probably get blacked
no thanks, you europeans are all crazy

Yesssss

Norwegians girls are 'fat' in the face. Idk how else to describe it, they're just fat there even if they're skinner. The type of girls in the us to race mix too coincidentally

>tfw I should go to Norway

Apparently all Norwegian girls love ugly dark haired guys

it might have something to do with high test

Lmfao I know that guy personally you stalker.

the uglier the better thats how it is in northern europe

Don't tempt me, I'm already half serious about going to Sweden. I have Croatian (EU) passport and everything, too, so I could actually do it. And there is a strong network of some 100k Bosnians in Sweden.

Most famous portuguese person in Norway... Why are you guys so good at making music? youtube.com/watch?v=r6NdGVuk-3I

they love the ugliest niggers of africa theyll like you

Exactly. I figure, compared to your average Syrian or Somali I'm a real catch. For example I don't believe in beating women or stoning them for infidelity. Also I ought to at least be able to be a real looker compared to them, if no one else.

I wouldn't go to Sweden, Denmark and Norway are much better countries. They don't have as much migrants shitting up the place.

are you aggressive enough to pick up a swede tho?

Yes but without all the migrants shitting up the place I'd have to be compared to Northern men and I don't think I stand a chance.

I need the women to be demoralized by being exposed to worst scum of patriarchical societies so that even I look like a catch.

Also let's not pretend I wouldn't be going for economic reasons and Swedes are by far the most accepting of the three. Norwegians aren't even in the EU and Danes are in general conservative. I'm likelier to get a warmer welcome in Sweden than in either of those places.

>For example I don't believe in beating women or stoning them for infidelity
oh its over then, you gotta act in the most animal way possible, straight from ruanda thats how they like it

you clearly don't know shit if you think we're less fucked than sweden

If it's just to get a girl maybe, but living there I don't know. I don't think I could deal with feminist snow plowing and terrorist attacks every two seconds for very long.

You aren't though. Nowhere near as many migrants, strict immigration policy, and batshit crazy feminists aren't as in control of society as they are in Sweden.

easy now, this ain't hue-land

>straight from ruanda thats how they like it
Well Bosnia and Rwanda do have one thing in common at least. :)

Well I wouldn't be going there to pick up the men but to pick up the women. And from what I've read Swedish women are plenty aggressive on their own, especially with dark southerners.

If I play my cards right I shouldn't even have to work too hard for it.

Meh, feminism in Sweden is more of a meme than anything. They aren't castrating men in the streets and from what I've heard most people don't have to deal with it in their every day life.

Also you're forgetting how much of a shithole Bosnia is. Being in a rich, well ordered society I can tolerate feminism.

your ladies sure as hell try their hardest to make it like it tho

Booooooring.

Those girls are finns tho

>Meh, feminism in Sweden is more of a meme than anything. They aren't castrating men in the streets and from what I've heard most people don't have to deal with it in their every day life.
>Also you're forgetting how much of a shithole Bosnia is. Being in a rich, well ordered society I can tolerate feminism.
Still think you're really underestimating it, but to each his own.