This is a Swedish McDonalds before 2010

This is a Swedish McDonalds before 2010.

Notice anything, Sup Forums?

no sandniggers

Looks like a bunch of Swedes doing their thing. I bet it's full of sand niggers and somalis now.

man, every one of them is at least a 7/10
no wonder the men are meek cuckolds, these chicks are practically all around them!
A typical ameriggan McDonald's is just pouting sheboons

woah...really makes you think huh.

>man, every one of them is at least a 7/10
???
What the fuck? They aren't that good looking. At most a 5/10. No more.

>this is a 10/10 in trudeau's canada

Employees are younger and prettier than your average McD's worker

It's before they put the secret sauce of multiculturalism on the menu.

Chang, your slope eyes must make it hard to see but these are broo-t-furr whryt wrimminz.

>clean
>peaceful
>white

Post after so I can get depressed again

No niggers..

>cbo
>before 2010

cool story

All the employees are white females. That's peculiar.

kek its true. I see maybe 2 white girls a day and about 150 shitskins

>in trudeau's canada
Keep an emphasis on that. He only has this term. His approval ratings are only at 60% not even a full year in. Keep in mind he had 70% of the votes.

Yea, honestly, Either you guys need to get out more or you're shitskins who lust after any white woman. They're average. I lived in Norway for 7 years and I live in North Dakota now where the population is like 90% white. Those girls are average.

How are swedes able to afford fast food with a massive sales tax and all of their earnings being taken by the state

Yeah, Sweden sucks OP

fpbp

I've noticed I've seen this exact same thread multiple times before. Why the fuck would you keep posting it week in, week out. What the fuck do you have to gain?

Yep, all the women are out the front. There will be a couple of guys out the back busting their asses to prepare all the orders while the women spend half the day gossiping.

some magic beyond american comprehension, obvs

Yeah this. Not saying it isn't impressive for there NOT to be an ugly bitch in there but they're all 5s except maybe 1 or 2. They're all 5s. Eyes are small and they got some 5 heads in there. I can find better looking latina hipsters in an LA cafe shop.

>criticizes america
>is literally the shittiest country in North America and one of the worst in the world

Despite being on the same border as the US, you've managed to remain a third world shithole since you were founded, whilst the US prospered into the most powerful country in the world. Mexicans are smelly and stupid.

subconcious infiltration

This is how mind control and shilling works.

It's not the surface that's the problem. It's the shark swimming underneath.

>Mexicans are smelly and stupid.

This is very true, but it has more to do with the culture of corruption, pay-offs and extreme nepotism/cronyism that keeps Mexico a fuckin shithole.

Most of the people in upper and upper-middle classes are pretty much white but everything is a closed loop, literally no opportunity unless you are very well connected or join a cartel.

Did you T.H.I.N.K. before posting this?

BAIT HARDER BRO

CBO = The current year McChicken. the CBO never existed in 2010

I need to build a time machine and move to Sweden.

>time machine
>photo taken after 2015
>photo probably taken sometime this week
>needing a time machine to visit a mcdonalds that will look like this tomorow

LOL

pol is so full of confirmation bias. someone is having a laugh at our expense.

CBO = > 2015

then I am moving to Sweden sans time machine. No Obeasts either.

>confirmation bias
Are we just saying things that sound political now without knowing what they mean?

Looks like your average chick-fil-a here.

It's beautiful

CBO was the reboot of the mcchicken that mcdicks released in feb 2015. There is no way that photo can be from 2010 and we only believe it because the narrative of it is something that feeds into our bias.

The person who posted this is probably laughing at me for knowing this much about mcdonalds.