East Coast guy here. I'm thinking of moving to the West Coast. Los Angeles probably. Any advice? Is LA a cool city ?

East Coast guy here. I'm thinking of moving to the West Coast. Los Angeles probably. Any advice? Is LA a cool city ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XrTdXR7htU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No stay away for the love of god dont come here. I'm trying to fucking leave man.

make sure you have your green card ready

Work in la....

>expensive rent
Atleast 850-900 for a studio in the ghetto
>traffic
If you have to be somewhere at a certain time be prepared to leave 30 mins earlier minimum
>crowded

Sure, move to LA, but before you do, I recommend that you practice sitting in your car for hours at a time, since you'll be doing a lot of that all over SoCal
Also, there's this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XrTdXR7htU

So, in order to get your olfactory system accustomed to the smells of mounds of trash, urine and feces, I suggest living in a Haitian slum for a month or two.

LA is a shithole dude. try out Scottsdale AZ im from Virginia just moved to Arizona and i fucking love it

>I'm thinking of moving to the West Coast

kek, you'll be sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy

Stay where you are, LA is full of faggot liberals and Mexicans. I'm about to leave this shit state for that reason.

La is too crowded dont do it. move somewhere else.

The west coast is a sewer

Stay out of Orange County too for that matter. We are already up to our necks in douchebags and faggots. I suggest somewhere in Utah.

I've only passed through LA and stayed a night and it was fucking horrible. Ugly city full of traffic, and i'm from Houston. Fuck that place.

4th generation Commiefornian: According to relatives and personal experience, California was fucking great until the 90's. It then got progressively worse until it sucked hard in the year 2k. Everyone in my extended family moved out of state. I just moved last year, and I wouldn't set foot in Commiefornia at gunpoint, even to visit. I fucking hate that place, the traffic, the millions of fuckheads that can't even speak English, the taxes, the crime, the bullshit.... You can fucking have that shithole.

>According to relatives and personal experience,
methheads or rich?

I live in a small town in Texas, population of about 80,000. Have lived here most my life.

My best friend growing up moved away last year to New York City, he has been there for a year now and he says in June of 2018 there will be an open room in his apartment and he wants me to move to New York City and I think it'd be a good opportunity to live in a new place what do you think east coast guy?

>methheads or rich?

Neither, retard.

I'm trying to leave as we speak, hell I'm taking my ass to fucking long beach. fuck LA

>long beach.

Try Belmont Shores or Belmont Heights. the rest of Long Beach is crazy expensive (along the water line) or fucked up slums.

Aim for central california. You will be close to everything and can still visit L.A. if you ever want to pay $18 for a 6 pack.

What part of NY are we talking about? the 5 boroughs?

thanks user. Checking on it now.

what part of east coast bro? im near philly thinking of doing the same,.

You're just going from one shithole to another shithole.

IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO CALIFORNIA:

I>>>>>> DO

This. Phoenix and the surrounding cities is where it's at, leave that liberal bullshit attitude back in your cesspool states though.

That's degrading

Agreed. Stay far, far, away. What's the point in living more richly when the feds make you share it with the poor fucks not on the coasts.

Take the advice from the inbred, I'm sure he has any idea what he's talking about.

methheads it is.

Washington DC area.

Rent free or inexpensive rent?
If so It's worth it id say. NYC is great.
Cue the redneck rubes saying what a shithole it is.

If you’re a libtard, it’s the perfect place for you. You'll sink into the Pacific, burn in a wildfire or get buried alive in an earthquake or mudslide.

Go to San Diego, LA is a shithole. Well my opinion only tho. Oh and traffic is utterly horrible in LA.

>and i'm from Houston
Damn, thats saying something

>I live in a small town in Texas, population of about 80,000
No wonder people think tejas is full of retards. under 5,000 folks is a small town

Less traffic, farther from everything people want to do and still hella expensive

PHX is a shithole

I was born in LA. LA is trash if you aren’t into brown skylines from smog that you get to stare at for 6 hours on a highway going 5 mph as a daily commute

I was originally from an unicorporated city of less than 6,000. Also I've stayed in placed like Dime Box and Norman, Norman has a population of about 300.

with all that being said, 80,000 compared to a city is very small.

I'm sorry you don't get around much and don't know these things.

Brooklyn
It's 800 a month for the room no utilities included.

I'm really thinking about jumping on it

lol why. I live here.

if you really want to move here, get a AirBNB or some shit for a week. see what its actually like living here and not what you think it is.

make sure you live life with no regrets do what you think is right

so. what do you think?
that living there in an airbnb would change my mind, make me think hell no ?