Anyone else feels Negan is about to get the Ramsay Bolton treatment?

Anyone else feels Negan is about to get the Ramsay Bolton treatment?

In the comics I saw him as a violent brickhouse of a man who only did what was necessary to maintain his status, it just so happened he's a sociopath that doesn't feel remorse and sometimes even enjoys what he does.

Show Negan is just fucking insane, most of the show-only things he did were purely out of sadism, his demeanor and physical build say "post-apocalyptic Joker" more than they do "selfish no-morals Punisher", despite the 1:1 dialog from the comics.

Don't get me wrong, I like what we've seen so far, I'm just worried they'll go overboard in the future same way Game of Thrones did with Ramsay, and create a Negan for which there's no redemption.

Everyone in the show is the same dour, pragmatic survivalist. I wouldn't care if Negan was a little more psychotic because then I'd at least have something new to watch.

>Show Negan is just fucking insane, most of the show-only things he did were purely out of sadism

what really stood out to me was how he bashed Glenn in a couple times then stopped to monologue and let him sit there in agony for like a full minute. in the comic negan at least got it over with relatively quickly

>and create a Negan for which there's no redemption.

i actually hope this. I don't read the comics but doesn't he team up with rick and co? shit doesn't make sense to me tbqh. I haven't got the psychotic vibe, he says multiple times he's doing it to get it through rick and co's heads that they work for him now.

>he's a sociopath that doesn't feel remorse
doesn't he feel sorry for carl after he taunts him for having one eye? even in the show he apologises to everyone when killing glenn because he sees how torn up they all are. he's a psycho, but he's not entirely sociopathic.

I definitely get the feeling that the show is gonna "Ramsay Bolton" him up though. Have him constantly do evil shit and kill people's favourite characters to make the audience hate him more and more and more until its just unbearable to watch.

Negan's not a sociopath, he is damaged and since then, just empty.

He's irredeemable already man

Taking a spiked bat to two of the most likable characters in the entire show does that to you in cinema.

Glenn survived 6 seasons with the worst luck out of all the survivors. Abe was literally the best zombie killer in the wasteland. Only for it to end like this.

I'd imagine that Maggie is going to get raped a lot too.

I'm not surprised to see JDM channeling a psycho, he did a great job playing The Joker in The Watchmen after all.

They'll kill Negan instead of taking him prisoner, I guarantee it.

AMC won't bother affording the actor for prolonged seasons

Well he didn't actually force Rick to chop Carl's arm off, so he might still have that line between enjoyment and "necessity".
He also said that he could tell by the look on Rick's face that he would be a harder one to crack, and when he kept repeating "I own you" that wasn't just him talking shit, he was actually trying to force Rick to learn that he isn't in charge anymore. That there didn't have to be some rebellion to kill the big bad guy this time because Negan doesn't want to just be the bad guy. He even gave reasons, however shit, for the killing of the Glenn and Abe

Yes, Negan is just brutal and pragmatic cause of the circumstances like the zombie apocalypse.

Negan is not a sociopath/psychopath, he is damaged, broken, loney and empty.

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Sounds just like me

He's a edgy douche who only realised that maybe he shouldn't cheat on his wife when he found out she had cancer.

Sound just like me 2

Negan HATES sexual violence of any sort.

They will love him eventually
I dont want him to be killed off, I hate most of the cast especially Sasha. But I invested so much of my time with this show I dont want to drop it. Negan is a saving grace in this show. I just hope those landwhale greasy daryl t shirt wearing fans protest the fuck out of Negan to be killed off even though hes still alive. But they are too stupid and lazy to read the comics anyways since muh Daryl isnt in it

How the fuck can you hate Sasha. She's the best looking woman on the show, and I'm racist as hell.

sunk cost fallacy

>constantly being this Beyonce attitude bitch
>being emo as fuck after her three day bf dies
>look how edgy I am shooting things out in the open because my three day bf died

Plus she aint good looking, Rosita is by far the best looking

>They will love him eventually
Never read the comic, but Rick's group could really use some unfettered type charchter. Like Rorshach or Vhailor, the classic type of guy that has to punish the shit out of any scumbag regardless of the cost and moral consequences.

Do damaged, broken people smile while killing?

So like another Shane?

ricks group knocked off about 65 of negans men. negan responded by killing 2 people. ricks group got off light, especially considering he had to break ricks spirit.

If they are sadistic, empty or enjoy in taking revenge, yes!

Sweet taste of revenge.

*tips fedora*

This
I feel like I am the only one who feels like Ricks group are just a bunch of fuck ups that leave shit to ruins when they leave. But no one who I talk to ever says that its all the groups fault, its always how much of a terrible person the villain for the season is. I mean Rick and the group have done far worse. They are like locusts

>Intelligent, nihilistic
No, he's not intelligent, he has poor judgement.