3d printers are for traps to make dildos, weebs to make mlp figures, and for GPA 3...

>3d printers are for traps to make dildos, weebs to make mlp figures, and for GPA 3.0 peasant engineers to make "prototypes" of useless trinkets.

tell me im wrong kid, i dare you

Other urls found in this thread:

impossible-objects.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're not, they will not do anything useful and will be expensive as fuck, but i still want one.

You are, Enjoy.

You're wrong because I'd use one to make dildos but I'm no trap

You should 3d print a new attitude

kek'd

you are correct, I saw this coming from miles away. Everyone was like "OMG YOU CAN PRINT YOURSELF A CAR NOW"

Kind of reminds me of when people say "Machines are going to take over 700% of human jobs in the next 2 years" or something to that effect.

Yep, just like we were supposed to have hovercars and floating cities. Maybe one day the human race will learn how to be reasonable and practical.

We use them at the factory I work at to make simple plastic parts that some douchebag company might charge a 9000% premium to make.

>be mtf tranny
>3d scan penis pre-op
>print out dildo of own penis
>get designer vagene
>fuck myself with model of own penis and film it
>3d scan vagene and upload penis vagene and video to social media
>become famous and brave hero beloved by all

Looking at a company that does 3D printing in various metals. My company will probably buy them to develop the technology, make it feasible. They’re saying by 2030 they’ll probably replace most of our current manufacturing. Think outside the box, niggers. There’s all kinds of cutting edge shit out there coming in another 10 years.

until everyone realizes that buying 'em cheap from chinese slave kids is way easier and well, cheaper than making these expensive machines

a school like 30 miles from here did made something like a hand or arm for someone who didnt have one fake arm

Serious universities have printers that spew out motorbikes and such.

>There are no practical applications for 3D printing only atusim
Tell that to people with 3D printed prosthetic limbs.

Eww I don't want to talk to a cripple.

Your wrong. There.

I shouldn't be talking to you then

Consumer models are toys. The industrial models that faggots like you can't afford are making structural parts out of metals and Carbon fiber.
impossible-objects.com/

Jk dude I'm physically disabled myself.

ok, fair enough i've made 2 dildos so far, both for the missus.
no MLP shit, never will be.
i'm too fuckin stupid to design shit in 3d

however i am smart enough to find a niche markets and exploit the shit out of them.

one girl at work is into D&D, i print her and her pal dice towers and terrain items
another is into cosplay, printed her a full set of 3d manouvering gear from attack on titan
and then theres the WarHammeroid guy, i print him all sorts of 28mm shit including a WarHound Titan which i charged him £150 for, cheap considering Games Forge or whatever is charging 800 just for the body, the head and weapons are extras

so, yeah, you're wrong.all tolled my printer in the last year has earned in excess of £2300, not bad considering it cost me 300 and i'm only playing at it.

pic related, a pair of hamilton water jet drive units i printed for an old pal who's into r/c boats

Take it easy buddy. You need a juice box?

>Dildos
>MLP Figures
>trinkets
>Doesn't mention gun parts

China’s not as cheap as it used to be, and the US is gonna continue shitting tariffs on them. And what are shipping rates going to be when oil starts topping $100? Develop the technology now, make the big investment upfront, pays for itself in 2-3 years, you make nothing but fucking money for the next 10. And you’ve let your labor force drop away by attrition, the machines run themselves 24/7. No shithole country can compete when labor is no longer a factor.

no different than owning a table saw or some other crafting station

Too bad desktop cnc is still costly. Bioplastic guns are sketchy, although they are environmentally friendly.

buy a 3d printer
print 3d printer
return 3d printer
enjoy your dildos for free
tell me im wrong

what's the point of doxxing urself, no one cares what u do in ur spare time with ur 3d printer

>price of printers crashes to nothing
>economy shits itself
>postscarcity annihilates old politics as kids print new parts for their cyborg trisexual vagi-penii

That's why he said gun parts, which are in no way limited to stressed parts, so shit like floor plates, mag spacers and minor shit is catching on