What do you think of my step sister

what do you think of my step sister

fuck her right in the pussy

post more

i seriously want to bet the fuck out of everyone that uses those.......things. Hoes all over Liveme use that shit constantly

Fat.

>filter whore

When will girls learn?

give me her facebook pa meterselo

She is so disgusting looking.

you got naked pictures of her?

fucking disgusting orc face

Are you white OP? If so, then it's your sacred duty to impregnate her.

Not your step anything. These pics where from earlier. Fucking liar ass lame cuck.

Here in my garage with my pasta linguini, but you know what I like more than pasta linguini? Macaroni. That's why I bought 7 new cupboards and filled them with over 2,000 new Kraft macaroni and cheese boxes. It's like the master chef Betty Crocker said, "the more you eat, the more you pasta." Now maybe you've seen my ted ex talk where I talk about how I eat a box of mac and cheese a day. You know, I eat a box of mac and cheese once a day not to show off, again it's about the pasta. In fact, the real reason I keep this pasta linguini isn't to show off. It's a reminder that wet noodle dreams are still possible. Not long ago, I was in a little town across the country, eating spaghetti scrap from an italian restaurant dumpster, no culinary arts degree to my name. But you know what, something happened that day that changed my life. I bumped into our lord and savior, the flying spaghetti monster, hallowed be his name. He showed me what he did to become a true pasta lord. Now this isn't a "get pasta quick scheme". I'm not promising you that tomorrow you're gonna go out and buy yourself some pasta linguini, but what I am telling you is, it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Not too impressive, like I said, it's on my iphone, but it's real. So, I'm gonna give you the three most important things you can do today. Invest in macaroni. Always start your pasta cooking with a rolling boil. Don't be a crooked noodle.

shes mexican, so fuck no.

You're obviously a newfag. I bet this grotesque animal isn't even your step sister. I bet this hog dumped you and broke your heart and is getting porked by her new pathetic bf. You're posting her pics on Sup Forums hoping it will spread to friends and family until she finds out and becomes humiliated. You're saying she's your step sister so it can't look like you had anything to do with it. Obviously she will think it was her step brother and he gets all the blame destroying the trust within the family. You're a sick bastard

If she wouldn't make retarded faces ir would be good
Otherwise, would pump her full of cum

Would creampie