WNBA waifus

bestgirl

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493884352198.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know any WNBA players but this is certainly a good start.

Is there even anyone in the WNBA who isn't a homo? (no homo)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493884352198.webm

>women's ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sports''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

where da white womin at ooga-booga

Candace Parker married Shelden Williams but it might be that she's just fishkin.

SHOUT OUT TO THE WBNA Y'ALL GOT SOME FINE ASS BITCHES I WANNA FUCK IN THE MOUTH

Taurasi was alright looking when she was younger.

i love how later in that track he paints the mental image of shooting 3s in the face of our girls as if he was dirk nowitski, implying our girls regularly played basketball and would simply be unable to jam his shot
and then later he would be up in the club, also like dirk nowitski, as though dirk is a club legend to such an extent that we don't even need details of his antics; just dirk's mere presence should evoke a certain club atmosphere befitting a rap star.

Dirk probably bleached every qt athletic woman of color in Dallas before he got his wife.

>implying dirk isn't a club legend

ayy lmao

>drunk white dudes in front of a golden tee machine

>tfw no tuff 6'3" black gf

What the fuck is wrong with that guy?

She deserved it

ah shit. how'd that get in there? meant to post sports related one..guess it's time to organize the webm folder.

>women's''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sports'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>women can do no wrong

she deserved it

lol, goddamn that's pathetic

lol christ

>russia
>white

That's what we call point shaving, my friend.

Look at her trying to sell it with her hands on her head, "oh no, what did I do??"

Notice the time left in the quarter.

who the fuck bets on women's college basketball

The people involved in shaving the points. Easiest way to do it, some obscure game hardly anybody is paying attention to.

looks like a mong

voldemort?

You'd need some serious autism to think that.
>Korean
Oh, right.