I'm an ex-mormon ama

I'm an ex-mormon ama

How do you like your tea?

Where/when/how/why did you lose your faith?

Are you looking forward to an eternity in hell now that you no longer believe?

Which is the bigger cult - LDS or Scientology?

Why did you give up a chance to get your own planet?

how much money will you lose to divorce all your wives?

How do you like your steaks?

Did you ever get with any hot Mormon girls?

Scientology for sure

Do you have to give back your special underwear?

Explain the magic underwear please.

Are you a Christian?

Do you think it would be good to score some mormon pussy?

I hate tea
It happened suddenly years ago while listening to a former mormon leader describe historical problems with the church
yes, anything is preferable to an eternity surrounded by mormons
Mormonism is way smarter than scientology so the crazy shit they do is less obvious
because it's not real
never married while mormon so i'm good
medium rare
never had sex but dated a few
nope I burned them all
they are to protect you from evil and danger, they also have masonic symbolism on the nipples and belly button region
yes
never stick your dick in crazy

I don't know man, some of these Mormon girls... the struggle is real.

do you have any crazy stories about mormons that you want to share?

they won't fuck you unless they are from Utah, Mormon girls from Utah are generally an easy lay

what crazy shit have you witnessed/heard about, i have very little knowledge of mormanism except that they are nuts. when i was a kid my mom had this morman moman baby sit me and she said that she couldnt have cable TV becuz of her religion so i just sat around all day watching VHS tapes of jurassic park. also those fuckers loved butter milk and drank it 24/7 kinda nasty imo, i still can enjoy a cup tho.

I asked these two, thank you for your replies user, have a nice day or night

Can confirm, I go to UVU(big college adjacent to BYU) and hanging out at the Mormon Institute is a great one to get easy pussy

Good to know.

depends on what you think is crazy shit, normal things to mormons includes baptizing the dead, marrying the dead, wearing magic underwear, paying 10% of your income before taxes as tithing and having to prove this in a formal meeting or else you can't enter their temples. I've heard of people giving their gold dental work as tithing because they couldn't afford it.

shit thats kinda fucked, really corrupt from my view point. magic underwear seems fuckin over the top. and god thats fuckin horrible that people fuck their teeth to pay their way to heaven, kinda like the indulgences (when ya sin you go to a preist pay him and he forgives you of sin) im catholic and people talk about catholics bein crazy and worshipping mother marry (not true its just reverence) and stuff like that. honestly ive been in many of different churches and the catholic ones seem to be the chillest, i even went to the preist and told him about a drug problem i had and he payed for treatment and was cool about it. nice dude.

also to add on to this catholic shit, the only thing i was skeptical about was the confessions but in the end i realized that confessions are nice, pretty chill and layed back, ya just talk to the preist confidentially and he wont even mention to you what you told him. kinda like a insanely confidential thang. (also he did a lot for me with the drug shit becuz he was a alcoholic and knows how it is)

So do you still believe that blackies are the children of those who turn against god, in the beginning?

not exactly the same as indulgences. It is and has always been illegal in the Catholic church to sell indulgences but the rules were ignored. Plus indulgences aren't exactly "buying" salvation. and indulgence is the remission of punishment/reparation due to a sin, not the forgiveness of the sin. so you still have to repent but the penance required to make amends/be punished is reduced or eliminated by an indulgence. basically if you don't repent you will go to hell with or without an indulgence, it only makes a difference with time spent in purgatory.

official mormon teachings in the past claim that black people were given their dark sin to show that they refused to choose a side during the war in heaver (mormons believe in the pre-existence of human souls before birth). They recently changed this teaching. Mormon doctrine is changed in a process similar to Quranic Abrogation (recent statements from the prophet over rule statements made by previous prophets)

yea i know this, i was just sayin it was somewhat like that. but i guess it would be more of a required and set tithes. (at a pretty high stake depending on income) and yea dude are you completely out of the christian religion or are you just not morman anymore.

What is your favorite story from the Mormon Bible?

If a Mormon girl is raped, do they automatically go to hell?

I'm a traditionalist Catholic
It's quite a boring book it's hard to say
they believe if the female doesn't do everything she can, even if that means death, to prevent the rape, she is guilty of sin.