What the fuck is happened with Alex Calder ?

what the fuck is happened with Alex Calder ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)
youtu.be/-T4x8Amnh6M
youtube.com/watch?v=pxfHKvfAAM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes a rapist asshole

stopped being relevant after Mac became famous

nothing hes the same old pimp hes always been

every real p knows he did nothing wrong

free calder

jesus, theyre taking everyone from us. he was dropped from captured?

Seems fucked up to drop him unless they have proof he did something very wrong

they said it was an allegation of sexual assault. they dropped him and deleted his music from soundcloud like it was nothing. crazy

shit he probably asked a girl on a date or something

guy gives off pretty rapey vibes

i bet it was more than that, mightve tried to hold her hand or maybe even hug her without consent

I guess it’s nice to know your label has your back

just lmao look at this dude, he can't rape a girl with its loose body

this but unironically
its great that label has my back as a listener and they dont support dangerous pieces of shit

you guys probably won't believe me but apparently. he had drunk sex with some girl and she claims he took advantage of her.
alex didn't deny he did have sex with the girl. so thats good enough to end him

this shit has been going on since late august but with the harvey shit. no company wants to take a chance if this girl went public and dragged them out

>guilty until presumed innocent

do tell more?

you are not in a court asshole
people have the right to form an opinion about anyone they want

Nice strawman. I don’t question anyone’s right to form an opinion just the wisdom of forming a concrete one based on an allegation with no details. But then I’m capable of nuance and you are not

i always take the sides of the victim. what motive would anyone have to lie about something like that? doubting or denying victims is part of the reason its so hard for them to come out and contributes to rape culture. especially since its basically never possible to truly prove.

If thats true, he should turn it around and accuse the girl of rape. drunk = victim, right?

lol....

Maybe she's just jealous of him and wants to bring him down? This could happen to anyone regardless of whether they actually did it or not. I'm not saying he did/didn't do it, that's up to the courts to decide, but just blindly taking the victim's side is stupid.

You’re an ideologue. People can make shit up, people can change their mind about a consensual encounter after the fact. I’m not arguing that he’s innocent. Just that parties not involved should reserve judgement. Rape by it’s nature is hard to prove, that doesn’t mean we should just lower the threshold for proof. But I’m wasting my time because you just want to further your ideology.

spite, jealousy and a chance to be in the limelight for a second and have a thousands of people feel sorry for you

why would i trust the criminal justice system which systemically prisons and enslaves black people over the word of people? people dont make shit like that up...

Oh boy...

>people don't make shit like that up...

Oh I have some bad news for you user. They do. All the fucking time. They lie. They get jealous. That's how humans work.

people rape people way more than they lie about it or even come out about it because of people like you who accuse victims of lying.

b8

Yeah both happen therefore reserve judgement unless you’re an idiot

omg please this is not Sup Forums but not tumbr as well. Could you fuck off with your "man fuck the police, fuck the white people, fuck the men, fuck the system?"

I'm not accusing victims of lying. I'm just saying blindly believing every victim just because the system is fucked up will just give anyone the power to ruin anyone's life. Even if it comes out that he's not guilty, it's really hard to get your life back once the media makes you out to be a rapist/assaulter. The courts should decide if he's actually guilty.

thats all i know honestly. alex has been pretty stunned by this
i mean in this "scene" ppl like this guy/girl are the norm and would just shame him more

false rape accusations do happen but its a tiny fraction of rape cases
which is why its fucking stupid that every sheltered moron on the internet always defends the alleged rapist
everyone is scared of being falsesly accused when its way more likely they will be victims of rape even if they are men

>which is why its fucking stupid that every sheltered moron on the internet always defends the alleged rapist
im not defending him. i just want to know what exactly happened
in glk case i believe the victims. but with alex and matt both of them are sketchy which is why im not quick to judge
the current definition of "rape" could be the guy forcing a drunk kiss on her

he never really happened in the first place tho

Since you're so empathetic, try for one second to imagine yourself being falsely accused of rape. How would you feel?

Yeah did you see Pecknold instagramed about all this GLK and Ducktails. Other artists are piling in on this shit

yeah i mean majority of ppl in this indie scene. are psychology or english majors. everybody has a friend who has been abused. so when stuff like this happens. unless you take an approach like the swans guy did. you're toast
it sucks but ehh you make your bed and have to pay the consequences

I like how this guy is right but everyone is like "oh no the girls who accuse celebrities of rape definitely want to become possibly marginally famous for being sexually abused and are just dying to be harassed by strangers on the internet who accuse them of lying and send them death threats" like christ just use your brains who would want to be known for being raped

>"oh no the girls who accuse celebrities of rape definitely want to become possibly marginally famous for being sexually abused and are just dying to be harassed by strangers on the internet who accuse them of lying and send them death threats"
nobody is saying that. some girls do take his offer on sex for exchange of making them semi-famous.

Yeah I get that. But grouping them together like that is fucked up too. I’m inclined to believe the allegations against GLK but with the other 2 no details have come out.

>girl gets drunk, has sex, regrets it later because she doesnt want to think of herself as slut so she convinces herself she was raped.
this is very common

thats incorrect. the girls themselves never say that. its usually friends who call it rape or abuse
the only time that would happen if she fucked some guy she wasn't supposed to do like a poc or cheating on her spouse.

yeah that would suck except that almost never happens. imagine being raped and then trying to come out about it and every asshole on the internet says you are lying or could be making it up. imagine being raped and not being able to do anything about it or else you get victime blamed or called a lier....

Huge numbers if people worship the social justice victimhood mentality. Especially in a scene like indie music

>yeah that would suck except that almost never happens.
In the summer of 2002, Banks was arrested and charged after classmate Wanetta Gibson falsely accused him of dragging her into a stairway at Polytechnic High School (Poly) and raping her. Faced with a possible 41 years to life sentence, he accepted a plea deal that included five years in prison, five years of probation, and registering as a sex offender. Wanetta Gibson and her mother Wanda Rhodes sued the Long Beach Unified School District, claiming the Poly campus was not a safe environment, and won a $1.5 million settlement.[17][18] In March 2011, Gibson contacted Banks on Facebook, met with him, and admitted that she had fabricated the story. Banks secretly recorded Gibson's confession, but she refused to tell prosecutors that she had lied so she wouldn't have to return the money she and her family had won in court. Nevertheless, with Gibson's taped admission and help from California Innocence Project attorneys, Los Angeles County prosecutors overturned Banks' conviction on May 24, 2012.[18]

On April 12, 2013, the Long Beach Unified School District announced it was suing Wanetta Gibson for $2 million in an effort to recoup the $1.5 million she received, along with attorney's fees and punitive damages.[19] On June 14, 2013, the school district won a $2.6 million judgment against Gibson, which includes the $750,000 settlement initially paid to her along with attorney's fees, interest, and $1 million in punitive damages.[20]

Banks now serves as a spokesperson for the California Innocence Project and is working on a documentary about his story.[11]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)
oh look he's a poc also wow

just lawyer up and sue the bitch.

The issue there is for him to successfully do that he'd have be able to categorically 100% prove he didn't rape her, and unless he was in a different part of the country at the time and can prove it that's going to be a damn near impossible task

no it isnt lmao
false rape accusations happen, even if they are pretty rare
but even out of those, the situation that you just desribed is really fucking uncommon

unfortunately yes. thats why his label dropped him immediately

My theory is that widespread accusations of "rape culture" etc are in part an effort by modern women to fight back against Tinder / hookup culture. Hard to get accused of rape if you're monogamous, which is ultimately what most sane women desire (albeit with Chad)

the keyword is "almost"
no one is arguing that false rape accusations literally never happen
they do and they are terrible
but the chance that this is one of them is pretty low, yet most people here are like "he just probably got drunk and hugged her, lol she posted one tweet about sex once what a slut, she probably just wants to destroy his career"

get some therapy you delusional moron

>My theory is that widespread accusations of "rape culture" etc are in part an effort by modern women to fight back against Tinder / hookup culture.
no its because low lvl women like that girl and glk are scumbags who don't know how to communicate or take no for an answer.

zizek talked about this unironically with the whole pls may you come up to my house for coffee but really theirs no coffee. its just an different way of saying can we have sex without saying this. shit like that is why "rape" culture happens
bunch of fucktards men/women

youtu.be/-T4x8Amnh6M

What the fuck was his problem?

get this b8 off the board you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=pxfHKvfAAM0
>has $15 in this video
>Captured tracks literally has ruined his only chance of income
hes killing himself soon

Mac ditched him and endorsed Homeshake instead so that guy got famous and no one cared about alex's shit. Then add on the rape accusation and not enough name recognition to ever clear his name even if innocent he's toast.

>meanwhile, demarco is on tour with his gf smoking pot and doing weird stuff with minors, probably having slept with a few groupies already, all while completely having forgot who alex even is
the absolute madman

This is so fucking retarded it hurts

Go deepthroat a chainsaw you tumblr whore

he's gonna KILL HIMSELF

ooh boy let's get the popcorn guys
get yr memes ready

This is very obvious bait but Sup Forums ideologues also like to pretend there isn't a prison Industrial complex that profits off jailing poor people for minor offenses