I'm thinking about attempting suicide tonight...

I'm thinking about attempting suicide tonight. I'm going to grab a shotgun and go out into the woods behind my house and then I will shoot myself. I've left a note for my family to find when they return home that explains why I did it and where my corpse can be later found.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCJblaUkkfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=LCJblaUkkfc

FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAADE OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

dont do it...

Post a transcript or pic of the note

Periscope it homie and u will live forever

Not satan btw

Why would you kill yourself if you have a woods in your back yard to go play in?

Also , respect the dubs

or, you know, you could not.

Leave your location so logan paul can find you

Don't do it op.
Don't go out like a bitch.
Call one-eighthundred-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday
I did, best decision I'd made in a long time.

pls don't user, life suck, but there's thing to live for
Talk with somebody
Don't do it

Hey now, don't be silly.

Setup a discord and let it all out man, I'll hop on and lend an ear

I mean im just a random user but why would you kill yourself? Whatsup?

Good luck and be careful

op im here for you dont do it

Yeah don’t get hurt bro

nigga don't do it

Do it

Everyone knows you ain abou life g

dont think just do you fucking pussy faggot for once in your miserable life just do the right think nigger

What do you mean attempt?

Damn youre lucky man, I wish I had a shotgun right now and I am too much of a pussy to hang myself. godspeed OP

Damn all yall needa chill on the kys

Do it user, it might be painful for a few seconds but after that there is no more suffering. I know you got it in you.

Get out of that state.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao

Faggot

gtfo nigger chill on the "im human too" and "i have rights like the white man...stfu faggot id say kys as well but your miserable existence isnt even worthy of being recognized as life let along described as being lost when you do the world a favor and blow your untermensch brains out...i may seem bad....but at least im a fucking person live with it faggot

>I did
You shouldn't have.

we use to fly thru there on your go cart bro,. it was hella fun, i didnt know the past so it felt so risky an dangerous , what a rush.
i cherished our cool friendship your like my lil brother. dont do somethin so stupid b' thats the cowards way out

I aint saying it for me fuckface. Shit dude I'd rather kill myself then be in a world with wretched scum like yourself faggot. Do yourself a favor and get outta this place newfag

i think we smoked mad refer there in the gocard, right b/ megga dutches.

we be gettin lit in the lil whippy an speedin ... shit was so fuckin fire w the music too.

I bet you this is same guy posting this thread over and over agian

you all are pussy faggots
OP,stream it.
"hurr dont kys op" yea gueass what fuck you,sensitve little turbo faggot

kys then pussy if you're not a pussy

LMfao

u need some money an some weed bro, ill get you a bad bitch too make u lovin life'
virgin
wify bitches
freak bitches
groupy bitches
hoe ass bitches u name it.

laughter is good medicine

Don't kill yourself user, what if you get put into a Logan Paul Vlog!

inb4 you decide to hate fuck bitches an robb them
#fuckboy status$$$$$

id take sometime to bank mad bread till u can take some time off for your self on a better day.
take some bitches out an show em a good time'

a simple date a ruby Tuesdays can lead to at least 2nd base instantly. an same with a movie'

Ok talk to you tomorrow kek

and what do you do with your new found life now faggot? still browsing Sup Forums. such lofty goals.

> hurr durr i encourage troubled people to kill themselves and stream it, i'm so edgy.

You are fucking pathetic and underage.

You're just as much of a little emotional faggot for getting pissed about it.

The irony is delicious.

I-i will, sorry.

Fuck, you are worst than i thought. Keking right now. Go on please.

delicious delicious irony

Live stream it

underrated

Why are you going to do it op?

That sweet sweet breath you draw is a gift and every dead person would trade places with you for it (if they weren't an inanimate object no different than a chair). You wanna be like a chair?

thats a nice pic tho.

I'm only alive cuz I gotta make shit, gotta play my instruments get loud, take pics draw pics and if i don't i go nuts. and theres always new sounds and sights to experience, live for, why pass it up . breath it in

channel that shit you know ? emotions are rough depression isnt something to romanticize but if you have intense feelings they can be channeled into real positive shit. if you got tome to post on the internet you got time to make something that will change your life

ITT: Ah don't do it my brotha, I'm being for real. Life has got drugs and girls, you just gotta create and live man, went through the same thing man

magic mushrooms and other hallucinogens permanently cure depression. they let the brain release past trauma. trip balls to live bro!

so attempting means you will fail. we don't take kindly to failures here.

Don't be an asshole, man. If you're gonna tell them where to find you, don't make them see that shit.

Dont do it nigger

also a nice pic, who's there person ?

Cool but don't forget about us user: stream it live and post link here please. If you only record and not stream it your faggot family might not publish the recording afterwards because it's "too sensible/private" and then you'd have died for nothing.

Godspeed user. If you are in some kind of afterlife later please don't watch me masturbate.

Underrated

Op,

Cover the shotgun with plastic warp.

That will protect it from getting all messed up with blood and shit. Hundreds of shotguns are ruined every year by suicide. Its very simple and easy to just wrap the gun and save it from any damage.

Don't do it man. Forreal.

At least try to be original, faggot.

I feel like I recognize that path. Nick, is that you? It's Hauser. Don't do it, man. Call me.

What kind of shotgun? What kind of shell?

I got the shotgun and heres the plot. Takin niggas out with the furri-o-buckshot boom boom boom yeah i was gunning

go to Nippon and do it, tell Logan Paul so he can live stream it for you

Make it like a suicide scavenger hunt

I hate to say it but, if you really are going to kill yourself, don't go out like a pussy, you need to do something crazy, something to get all of your adrenaline running throughout you. Don't make the last of it utter shit.

DONt do it. There way more to live for trust me it’ll get better

>turbo faggot
I'm gonna use that.

Now THAT is a great idea user

What you talkin’ about, Willis?

I don't really want you to kill yourself, but if you do be creative, like, shoot yourself in front of a big art canvas, that way your parents could sell the piece after you die, or just don't kill yourself.

Lmao all these fags telling him not to do it

>I'm going to grab a shotgun and go out into the woods behind my house and then I will shoot myself.

Thank you for not shotting yourself inside the house!!!!!

My uncle blew his brains out at their house and it made a giant fucking mess! It took 2 months and $24000 to clean up and repair the damage. Then the family had trouble selling the house do to the stigma and all. That all could have been avoided by just doing it outdoors.

you are not going to do shit you beta little faggot. Pulling the trigger would take balls which you clearly don't have you attention seeking little puke