My best friend who i think im in love with has a bf. They get super touchy in front of me and it turns me on so much...

My best friend who i think im in love with has a bf. They get super touchy in front of me and it turns me on so much. Pretty sure her bf knows how i feel and is laughing at me. Super beta btw. Pic related.

Steal her phone. Search for nudes. Closest to her you will ever get.

>Pic related.

I'm guessing she's way out of your league. Forget it.

same shit happened to me but they stopped kissing when i was around also they broked up after 2 months :3

So what, are you asking advice? or you just have a boner telling people how pathetic you are?

So i should just wait?

I mean i'll take advice for sure. Partly the second thing though

ask to watch. with any luck they are exhibitionists and you get to pull your pud to it

yes or hard-rape him and he will never be able to look into your eyes

no there is no guarantee she will be interested in you, especially if she is already dating someone else. cut your losses and find a different girl to go after. its not worth waiting and hoping for something with this girl, its honestly a waste of your time. life is short go make the most of it.

Better than her having a gf...

>life is short go make the most of it.

Steal her bf’s phone honestly

It makes me so hard seeing them together

you should kys when you get the opportunity.

more pictures op

More pics OP. Jerking to this goddess now. more of her tits

Nice guys don't finish last. Last insinuates they finished something. Nice guys finish never.

Her bra doesn't fit.

Good to know. She's so sexy..

Seriously one of the hottest ones ive seen here in a looooong time. Im diamonds as fuck for her. Keep em coming bro

Such a tight and perfect body! Got anything in a bikini?

No i wish haha

Aaw. How much more you got? Any more with alot of cleavage? About to explode for her but need all the pics man!!

That face was made for cum!!

Tell me about it..

Bullshit. That's sophiiadiamond on insta.

Fucking hell my cocks throbbing for her.. Might just have found my new fav! Thx user

You absolute fucking queer.
Stop being a weird faggot. For real. Get a spine.
If you can't get a woman into bed then strategically friendzone her.

No problem

This seems like bait but if you really have feels for your best friend just tell her or you will regret it (yeah it sounds pretty cliche but it's the truth)

shes hot af, you should probably leave her tbh, she and her boyfriend are making you look like the biggest beta rn. hang out with your friends or do some new shit and also try to find a girl on tinder or some crap idk

Think she's doing that to embarrass and upstage her more humble and less secure friend?
Girls are so nasty to each other.