What does Sup Forums think of Logan Paul

What does Sup Forums think of Logan Paul

hes a fag

Mostly hate, since he made a a shit ton of money being the type of screeching autist that most people on this board are anyway.

balding at 22

Can we just euthanize this shitpost before it gets out of hand?

I think the new monetization is because of him
how the hell. do I get 4000 hr of watch time?

No idea who he is but I wish he would fuck off already.
Sick of seeing that name posted on here and I don't even know who the cunt is.

its like a see-able, physical version of autism

I think he is savage AF Logang 4 life.

He's a total faggot, also nice dubs m8

Fucking thank you! that retarded fucking haircut isn't fooling anyone!

>LOGan

never heard of him before the japan suicide forest controversy. haven't cared to pay attn to that. so i'm tabula rasa.

normie autism

ZFG

Him and his brother.
Pretty much the epitome of millennial douchebaggery.

Fucking faggot, I’ve never wished anyone would die but honestly I wish Logan Paul would fucking die. Dumb fucking prick with a disgusting face.

meanwhile you can fap to his videos faggot.

>LOGan

>thinking about e-celebs

I concur, also he looks like a tranny with a wig like that dude Jenner.

I got respect for the dude.
>doesn't give a fuck except when it comes to money
>pushes the envelope
>triggers everyone, even Sup Forums
>laughs at suicide
>makes shit content and still makes lots of money from it
A true alpha.

At least he's not a wage slave, which can't be said for all of you cucks

I had literally never heard of him before the incident. I imagine it will help him in the longrun

Better a wage slave than a neet

Calling Logan a neet just comes across as being butthurt...

he’s a chad

an hero, but dont waste anything doing it, you know the rope and bullets are more useful and valuable than you, have a bad day.

>this

He literally did nothing wrong.

Calling Logan a NEET is a fucking fact though

Glad to know I'm not the only person who's more interested in him now that he's an actual fucking savage

what age do you think it'll be too obvious to cover up his shitline?

I think everyone has different types of humor and secret humor that they laugh about behind closed doors. I didn't think the video was funny but some people might have. Everyone's got a public and personal opinion. If someone I didn't know that wasn't a good friend asked me about it in person I'd say it was fucked up. If I was talking to a good friend then I would say I couldn't care less and it's just stupid hyped up bullshit and his videos aren't funny to begin with

watching his career crash and burn will be fun

great guy

typical b/tard, minus about 150 lbs

realizing immediately afterwards that he doesn't need a career anyway since he's been averaging 150,00 bucks per video upload for years. Motherfucker is rich af and you laughing...

I'm totally apathetic towards his existence. Though I will say, I don't understand the hate he's getting after that suicide video. Who gives a fuck?

why do you care so much

is this logan paul?

Who?

I don't think about him at all.

Never heard of him, until I saw the 'news story'. Didn't know enough to give a fuck before, give zero fucks still.

This kind of non-news eats up space in newspapers. None of it fucking matters. It's all bandwagon fodder for the twitter pitchfork mob and clickbait for media companies.

He should have hanged himself.

this

is a super fag. but will he be the new target?

Looks like he would take a thumb up his ass and enjoy it