Just got some Hydro's and want to feel a good high any experience with hydro's? How much is good amount?? Thanks user...

Just got some Hydro's and want to feel a good high any experience with hydro's? How much is good amount?? Thanks user. Image is my bottle.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/pharms/hydrocodone/hydrocodone.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prepare to have a good ass night

I don't think they are good for getting high. They just gave me a stomach ache when I took them without pain.

Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums go research that shit anywhere else but here lol you’ll get yourself killed

All 20

I took 2 after I had my wisdom teeth out and felt pretty comfy

Thats cus you’re not depressed

I just don't think they are recreational man. I'm as depressed as the next user and it just made me feel like shit.

I've had 3 when I had surgery on my knee and I felt pretty good

not a druggie here, except pot, but i had a couple one time and thought how pleasant it was. kind of takes the edge off life is all. definitely can see how people could get hooked, but all i had was two.

norcos made me depressed for some reason but i got a decent nod when i drank them with wine

prefer tylenol 3 or 4 actually, the codeine seems more euphoric to me, i can get euphoric off of just codeine without mixing it with alcohol

These are 7.5 mg hydro / 325 mg tylenol.

The safest amount of tylenol to take is 1000 mg per 4 hours. If you wanted to, you could take 3 of these and be feeling damn good if you wanted.

I had to stop messing w pk's though due to my tolerance, and there's no way i was going to try and up my doses or anything. Up to you user.

dude hydros lmao
>thread

Not something that good to get high with especially with Acetaminophen in it. Whenever I got my wisdom teeth taken out, I took those. Literally took the pain away and made me sleepy. I get more of a buzz from my morning coffee. But hey, I guess everyone is different.

take half a pill every 20-30 mins. if you take a few at once you might feel nauseous

Opioid addiction is disgusting.

You won’t be able to shit, and you’ll probably be addicted to heroin in a couple years.

erowid.org/pharms/hydrocodone/hydrocodone.shtml

go here faggot

Best thing to do is use a little cold water to get all the drugs then squirt it up your bum
also a couple of beers and a xanax will help

You probably won't feel anything

3 is the single dose acet limit, risking possible liver damage. That said, I'd take 4 and just drink lots of water.

Honest to God, nothing pisses me off or makes me more grossed out than fucking pillseekers.

It makes me so sick when some little fucking prick comes in complaining about how their widdle head huwts, and act like huge pussybois in front of the medical staff to get pills.

1 snort half swallow the other. Best way to do it.

first time, up to 15 mgs hydro.
No more. You never know how you'll react. if you've taken them before up to 20 mgs.
Once you get heavy, 5 or 6... lol about those whining about liver damage... go meet an actual alcoholic. Fucking with pills one night, is nothing compared to what some people do in an hour. I know a guy who drinks a liter of vodka a night. Blackout drunk every night for about 3 years. He's still alive, but cramps up, swells up, shakes all day at work, lol, he's probably on the way out...

Your fucking dumb opiates feel amazing I'd rather do hydros than IV meth ,do you not know anything about opiates

Opiate fag here 30mg is good start for hydros snap em in half before you take them better rush

Also becareful this is where it starts I'm now injecting 8mg Dilaudid daily usually end up dropping 3-400$ some days

Thanks for all the help ended up taking 3 pills but might do a little more next time

Start with 2

Crush a few and snort them..

Now them take me back. Eat 10MG and wait 30 minutes. Afterwards only go up 5mg.

I'm 7 months clean from shooting opana, well actually anything that ends in morphine. Be fucking careful.

Traded some codeine for coke. Feeling fine tonight.

Norco is shit. It's just a powerful aspirin.

All these pussies, I used to chew up 6-10 of these at a time. Somehow my liver wasn't fucked.

But I'd not take any OP, once you get that opiate feeling drilled into your brain, you'll be sucking dick for heroin in 2 years

Damn I pill lasted me 1 shot lmao 40mg ER too and they cost 110 bucks around my parts now.

Fuck dude I'm on methadone rn myself. I miss the old days but at the same time I don't. Think I might become a Coke head tho. Wish I had a needle lmao I'd bang this shit so fast.

Two to start. I'd you like it, wait a week before doing again. Tolerance always creeps in. I find doing them back to back make day 2 feel blah.

Your entirely arbitrary righteous indignation is extremely impressive and I now respect you very much.

Worst advice ever. That pill is like 97% Tylenol. Why snort?

110? I was getting 40s for 15 bro get fucked where you at? One shot? Of that fucking goop? What size rig were you using ? I got 3-4 good shots outa 1 er

If OP has no opiate tolerance, he'd probably get a little buzz from snorting it. I wouldn't do it a lot, but it works.

Quite a few times I snorted vics and 5mg oc. It works

lol i use to snort percs and hydro for the "rush" my nose is now rotted out and I dont feel shit going up there.
i know how to cook a panda up right and I can make it all fit in 1 syringe and it always comes out a nice clear with a tent to it. Not a tasty brown like what I've seen. But yeah dude its 110 bucks all over my state. Cheapest I've gotten it was 60 bucks and thats cos it was this old lady selling her scripts.

You don't fucking snort shit with tylenol in it. Seriously. Do a cold water extraction or just break them in half and eat them. At my highest before I stopped fucking with killers I was popping 20 10mg Norcos at once, and it still wasn't good enough.

>I'm 7 months clean from shooting opana
And now I'm doing coke.
How wonderful for you.

Three and a half. Have fun.

If they're prescribed to you talk to your doctor IMMEDIATELY and get some stronger shit. Tell him they don't work very well and you're scared of taking so much Tylenol for whatever reason.

Op here and there starting to kick in and yes its my first time. Feels good man

Lol. "Scared of taking to much Tylenol"

Might as well say "I want better shit because I'm an addict in training"

Snorting is so fucking stupid. Higher bioavailability if you eat it. Yeah it doesn't hit you so fast but have some fucking patience.

I’d personally do 6 then 2 and then 2 more. Save the rest for tom.

I’d also drink as well

poor people get addicted to this shit, but damn i love me some hydro

It's a legitimate medical concern if it's long-term use.

i know man i've been an opiate addict for a long, long time. i prefer my drugs a different way so fuck off and eat a dick.

I had to take those because of injury and subsequent surgery.

Don't fuck with them, they will make you feel sick and you will be constipated. You wont want to eat either. The side effects are not worth it if you don't have pain. Just get drunk instead, it's safer, you will feel better and you will recover quicker.

Damn feels as if im drunk and just got them for wisdom teeth

Was prescribed 10's due to a pretty fucked up back.
I will now deal with the pain and spasms before I take those.
They will fuck your stomach up.
Better off stretching and exercising.
They were losing potency overtime and I am
not going on the heavy stuff if I can help it.
It has been 2 years +.
Now lower levels don't touch pain from dental work and if you were to ask for higher levels = you are a druggy. It is not worth the looks and attitudes people give you.

Same but I don't know how that validates either of us. Your preference can still be stupid, there's nothing subjective here. My health is fine and you've got a fucked up nose. Don't snort shit.

10 mg tops actually 15 you could get away with any higher I think you might get sick and not enjoy it better yet send them to me to throw them away I took 5mg and a year and a half later I'm doing heroin I've been an addict for 5 years now I'm only 21 I wouldn't even risk it honestly you might like It too much

I'd love to experience a 40 in one shot sounds like bliss

What state is that user? I'm in FL pillnation in the house lol sorry still high got a sub for tommorows withdrawal

OP READ THIS SHIT. I am 28 now, and began my opiate spiral at 16. I broke my radius and ulna and got a script for 7.5/325s. I started popping them over my dosage for fun, felt good as fuck. Fast forward 5 years I was buying OxyContin for 40 bucks a pill stealing from my parents to get high for ONE DAY. Withdrawals lasted forever almost never made it out. All my friends are dead or heroine addicts.

My family is well off and I'm a middle to high class American. I am good now with a wife and kids... STAY THE FUCK AWAY. It will save your life. Believe me

They are good shit OP.

But I'd not push you luck, take them for pain and nothing else. I started out with those exact pills. And then stronger stuff, and than heroin. Not everyone is the same, but be careful.

Opiates are a dangerous beast and will fuck your before you know it

YEP

Gettin yourself addicted to opiates.
Nice going, retard.

RIP op.

If you wanna get higher than about 6 pills, cold water extract them. There are tutorials everywhere. If you ever get somas, they mix well with norcos. Used to take 30-40 mgs of hydro and around 1050-1400mg+ Soma (3-4 pills) and that shit made me feel like I was in heaven the first couple of times. Add a little weed if you're into that and you'll feel nothing but your own existence and euphoria when you close your eyes. I'd start with maybe 20 mg hydro and 2 somas though.

2 to have a nice high going, 3-4 to feel completely geeked. Pair it with a blunt

alright got another one

and drink some lean what what

Welcome to the world of addiction user. Hopefully it doesn't spiral too out of control for you.

I'm out OP. Shits making me have opiate thoughts. Something I don't want

If you ever take advice from a complete internet stranger, flush the rest and enjoy a nice life.

I'm 100% serious. But I fear it's alread to late

Good luck op

>do you not know anything about opiates

Spoken like a true faggot. He knows enough about them to know it makes him feel like shit.

Enjoy your heroin addiction, faggot. You're gonna be sucking cock for a fix in no time.

I took oxycodone for three years, super addicted, finally clean thanks to my doc helping me taper down in a smart way instead of cutting me off.

Don't abuse these man.

>be me in 9th grade
>discover mother's norco script
>megusta.jpg
>fast forward 5 years
>raging IV heroin addict
>sober 1 1/2 years now.
stay away from that shit user

>wife

Sounds like youre a cuck now.
Get back on them Oxys bro

Used to get the 80s for 60 bucks from some black dude for years. Snorting those were the greatest years of my life.

Once you feel that high you will want it again. Before you know it you can't stop

Op here I'm not horribly addicted I lost custody of all my kids and in 3 years I lost my whole business and I'm gay now.

Seems rational.

Have you always liked the cock or is this new?