WoW Thread? 7.3.5 patch just hit whats your opinion on the leveling overhaul?

WoW Thread? 7.3.5 patch just hit whats your opinion on the leveling overhaul?

Also if anyone wants to gift me a WoW token so i can resub would be great btag Vaportrailz#1717 :3
also any news on when classic servers are gionna be released?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGyFlMHZlhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump tbh i kinda just made this thread to beg for a token

Been playing on Warmane with my friend. I honestly hate how slow moving around is, even with a mount. Considering getting retail.

Fucked in a mop dungi. gave up. not leveling anymore

Leveling overhaul?

Warmane (Formerly Molten) is terrible.

whatever happen to nostralius?

been in the game for like what 12yrs? idk...a year before BC, w/e that is. At this point i dont have any low level toons no class below 90 for sure. Its just more shit for new people.

What makes you say that?
Got a cease and desist if I recall correctly.

Classic servers when??

I would spend some real money to play fully vanilla wow again.

Won’t be the same as og vanilla. I can assume there won’t be the bugs that they had but I can assume they’re gonna make it as similar as possible.

When can you get a Dark Iron? I always liked the look of those guys.

This, plus what exactly is vanilla? The game changed a whole lot even before BC. But you know they are going to fuck it up by adding in some modern features, like dungeon finder, or some pay features.

Has anyone else found dungeons to be harder? I’m a pretty decent tank and we sipped 3 times on a low lvl boss. The healer was autistic but still. Also it takes about 4 centuries to kill a boss. Honestly classic servers will come out befor you could finished black rock mountain in you started it last week

Vanilla WoW coming in Fall of 19.

You can play the allied races now.

Leveling overhaul is scaling. It's more difficult to kill a mob or level.

Anduin is fucking Jaina.

Watch this. youtu.be/WGyFlMHZlhw

How is slightly harder than face roll a challenge for any one?

Not sure but my healer must have been completely autistic.

>a new legendary vendor, who sells tokens that turn into a random legendary item for your spec
LOOTBOXES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont understand why any one is still playing retail. I got a gear score close to 930 within a month of casual playing.

It was boring soul less grind and gear doesnt matter in pvp.

How do you have fun?

They may add some quality of life improvements, but they have already confirmed that there will be no dungeon finder.

I'm on an RP server.

People still play this in current year? just, why?

mahnigga.jpg

>People still play this in current year? just, why?

Yes, millions of people still play. They play because it's a wide open game with a lot of things to do. It's not vanilla anymore where raiding is pretty much the only endgame. Now there are multiple types of endgame. Hell there are people out there who only play WoW for battle pets.

This, a couple years ago my friend gave me his password so I could fly around and do archeology.
I got that man a Vial of the Sands recipe

My African-American acquaintance.

playing right now, re rolled a shadow priest, hit lvl 15 in a rush, waiting for group finder and browse the 4chinz

no real opinion on the lvl overhaul, don't know how much of an impact it actually has yet

RP servers are the only thing that kept me interested. PvP for its own sake got old and repetitive, but the fights that would start on RP servers had a purpose. They were fun.

Yeah, I think when people get back into vanilla they will have that honeymoon period of nostalgia, but they'll realize pretty quickly that it wasn't as great as we all remember. They'll see that pretty much the only thing to do is either raid or pvp, which was not that much fun back then.

true say brudda

Dude a run of Stratholm took me 45 minutes, it was insane. I don't know if I enjoyed it or not, I'm probably not exhausted of it yet, Things simply did not die fast, I was healing so I am unsure if the dps of the group was weak but I can tell it is nothing like before.

no more facerolling dungeons?

Nope, At least for the Vanilla dungeons so far, didn't have too much time to play it. Honestly Rest in Peace for new players, they are going to have a very rough time because everyone had heirlooms and was still struggling to not die if we pulled too much mobs.

>just, why?
Because nothing better has been made.

>no more facerolling dungeons?

I do miss dungeons being at least somewhat of a challenge. Now the tank just charges in and is able to hold aggro on everything. Tank can live through a dozen mobs at a time no problem, no fear of death. Other classes just AOE. Back then you had to CC mobs to make the pulls manageable. Tank had to switch targets to apply sunders to keep aggro on multiple mobs. Meanwhile group had to focus fire together on a single target. Doubt anyone playing today even knows what /assist is.

shit nigga, I was hoping to faceroll through lvl 100 with my priest...I have heirlooms but that sounds tough

>Because nothing better has been made.

This. We've been hearing about this game or that game being the "WoW killer" for over a decade now. Hasn't happened.

>struggling to not die if we pulled too much mobs
That's how it should be.

Actually I don't disagree with you, I was the one who wrote that btw, It felt very considerate when th tank had to pull, and who I had to heal, or when i should try to do some Damage, or CC, for example I CC ranged classes that the Prot warrior couldn't drag over. Vanilla doesn't have many mechanics so it wasn't too difficult, just took a while but it was calm and chill. Now later explains which do have more mechanics, I don't entirely know just yet, but People will get used to it I'm sure.

Everything I am reading says that Allied Races are not yet available?

Not yet nope.

930 is lfr gear lvl scrub nub.

There are games that had better features imho but WoW has your characters. You are built in there.

You go to another MMO not only are you dealing with your social circle being gone but you have to learn the mechanics and economy and blah blah blah.

I tried to go to Old Republic but is is such a fucking bore and no one plays it.

Rust with my psychotic friends is more fun. I bash the heads, they eat the meats...Good times.

i noticed more of a challenge for classic dungeons recently on my monk. also funny how many people complain about lbrs being too long.