What happenned to black people Sup Forums?

What happenned to black people Sup Forums?

white people changed the way we treated them so they changed the way
they treat themselves to fit into society

welfare

The CIA

Is it weird that white supremacists are always the bottom feeders of the white race.

Is it weird that shills are targeting Sup Forums relentlessly because it's essentially reddit here nowadays?

Democrats

Crack

Jews happened.

Equal rights.

So many decades and centuries trying to act like white folk. Once they got equal rights to stop acting like white folk they realized they had no idea wtf they were doing and reverted back to primatives

LBJ

the democratic jews did not want to lose their slaves.

The killed the croc

Is it weird that your post is incoherent and I have no idea who you're trying to rebut?

We Wuz kangs!

The "War on Drugs"

who cares, least now they are good for laughing at

Niggers gonna nig

identity politics = divide and conquer
it's part of the capitalist game of maintaining the system
the workers movement was viciously attacked and destroyed, so all that was left was identity groups, many of them, disorganized and on their own, the bases of their struggle, class antagonism, veiled

this was the start of the decay of these potentially united movements to become customers for bourgeois ideology that is being sold to their "causes" which were commodified
they were opened up to become markets and infighting workers

you might also listen in to Malcom X and MLK and how they, still lacking clear conciousness on the issue, adressed black liberation somewhat from a class perspective, but failed to go through with it

in response to negative stereotypes cultures tend to create subcultures that embrace and "own" those negative stereotypes. happened with black dudes, yellow dudes, white dudes. they embraced those things that others disliked about them. black dudes became thugs. yellow dudes took on a bunch of stereotypes, like yakuza nutcase and soulless businessmen. white guys are diverging into spineless cucks and naziboos. of course this glosses over all the normal guys. most people just want to be left alone and live their damn lives, so the guys you notice are the ones on the extreme or at most noticeable. but the embrace of stereotypes is especially noticeable by people who hate [demographic].

crabs in a bucket mentality.

It's the same thing slowly but steadily happening to white people.

Destroy dignity and destroy family, and everything else goes to shit.

Remove religion and patriotism, tell everyone that their lives have no meaning and they owe no one their loyalties, and then feign surprise when you see them all act like animals.

That's not representative of all black people.

Jew lead civil rights movement changed black attitude from "I want a fair shake" to "I want what's owed me"

The "ghetto" narrative is Jewish in origin you can see the time line in pop music when hiphop was becoming mainstream, get out the hood, go on to school, now they are gangsters ??! fun fact the cia and cdc conducted a experiment that caused riot in one of the best towns for blacks the Tuskegee experiment not(air men) but this is why the conspiracy theory of vaccines to kill you comes from. The Jews knew that America coming together. Would make trouble for their agenda (remember middle class white dad and black dad work at those factorys) that the Jews knew was cheaper to get actual chinks to do it not ABCs and again they can't control us all divided we can be conquered

honestly, white people oppressing them after the civil war right movement (white flight is a big one) and the CIA introducing hard drugs in black neighborhoods.

all you're going to hear is more Jewish conspiracy theories
You know how small children blame slenderman and other creepy pasta shit for bad stuff?
Well these ones blame da joos

>thinking there are superior races in general
Man I think that anyone who thinks races are on tiers is brain dead

Except the CIA admitted to starting crack you idiot. Those conspiracies are very real and very declassified.

If manchildren can't be assed to do 5 minutes of googling to uncover this shit then call other people small children, then you are certified autistic.

Niggers are as we know of inferior genes and thus they still don't know how to build a society let alone be a part of one. so when the negros started crying about wanting rights they were only thinking about all the women they could breed with the generous whites gave those rights to them thinking that they were actual human beings (big mistake).
At first it kind of worked, but alas much like a kid at the christmas dinner table they felt like they weren't given enough attention (because people treated them like humans) and started "gangbanging" and moved together in nasty neighborhoods and they all influenced each other to believe that "they wus kangs" and they went back to their roots of being sub-human savages...

So much this

No amount of googling can fix the fact that you only take in information that fits your narrative, and disregard everything else as misinformation "purposefully" spread by the Jews
You're literally a conspiracy theorist in every sense of the word
I don't even know what the CIA and their obvious distribution of drugs has to do with Jews in the first place

What a dumbass lol

What a wise string of words
I've been utterly refuted by this man and his mighty Aryan knowledge

Self-hating racism through multiple media Outlets happened over the years... and this is what you get with or the culture that you get. Why you think blacks hate other blacks...

"Reality" tv hit the media hard and since then, it's been the hardest damn thing for parents, since it's now as socially unacceptable to let the child scream insults and wail as it is to slap their asses for it.

It's simply the difference between normal black people, and ignorant niggers.
Unfortunately, here in America ignorant is the norm.

They were given the respect one man earned for them, and forgot who he was.

THANK YOU
finally someone says it.

self bump since I can't post pics for some reason

Nothing happened to Black people. The bottom pic isn't of blacm people, it's of bottomfeeding, victimizing trash the world really shouldn't let in their cities.

You ever noticed how sorts of shit that white say black people are like happen to be the same sorts of traits that the worst sorts of white people tend to embody?
Christ, it almost looks like white people want a decent society but the average individual is too dumb to do more than just hate monger and fuck it all up for everyone.

The DNC.

As entitlements grew the black family blew apart.

Similar things happened in other races but not to the same degree.

This allowed their culture to degenerate from trying to get an education(which you might recall got a lot of white and black people hurt to ensure) to hoping they make it at sports or music.

truth

Niggers will be niggers

This is a common scapegoat but inaccurate. Black families were well in decline when the crack epidemic blew up.

It was the DNC and program after program that would allow a black woman to raise a family on minimal funds ensnaring her in the mindset that the only reason she can get by are the programs the DNC supports while being taught that the GOP has some vested interest in keeping black people poor.

No businessperson wants to sabotage a potential customer base but a political group will it if means they keep voting them in!

the welfare state broke down the traditional black family,as in a main wombmain the main instructing young on comportment values church ,god,,took 50 years to do this,who mans,who built the welfare state? egghead liberal /left social engineers inculcated with school taught leftist ideology,daniel p moynihan,predicted this,juan williams larry elder cory brooks ben carson,and more blacks than the democrats want to publicly admit

how does it feel to be a retard?

weird you'd ask such a question when you can speak from experience.

>Man I think that anyone who thinks races are on tiers is brain dead
I would have to agree if there's no context or specific parameters in question.

Only 98%

essentially this and the effects of living as culturally and economically second class citizens, compounded by ongoing institutional racism - not to mention all that stuff less than 60 years ago

of course specific types of people are more suited to different environments, saying that isn't racist and denying it just doesn't make any sense
but saying that certain races are just inherently better makes even less sense

Cultural engineering by the CIA and democratic party

Social engineering.

Look at what is happening in Germany, the country is surrendering to the durka durkas because they are being guilted into submission by mass media campaigns

>Is it weird that white supremacists are always the bottom feeders of the white race.
Not weird at all.
Racial supremacists are people who cannot stand on their own merit so they try to steal the merit of their ancestors and put other people down.

They are trying to bolster their cuck army by recruiting nigs and log posters lmao.

Funny story most of the Nazi shit is from Sup Forums who recruited from Reddit when Reddit shut down these conversations. So you my Nazi friend are more Reddit then anyone

Nothing you're confusing niggers and blacks .

all of these replies mean "yes"

any post ending with the word "nowadays" makes me want to fill the poster with cement

We are the conspiracy theorists and you think the jews are targeting Sup Forums to spread a liberal agenda? Go back to Sup Forums or Reddit or where ever you dumb Nazis hid before trump. Fucking Nazi pedos

now hold on jus a min
If you read really carefully- which I know must be a problem for you- you can obviously see that I was saying the whole Jew thing was retarded

Sorry user. I skimmed i shouldn't have grabbed at you without a thorough analysis that being said if Sup Forums wants to talk about white supremacy all day. I'm just sick of it talking over every fucking board.

dude take a look at where you're at- this site is full of people who just believe whatever they want in general, I doubt half of anyone who shills Jew conspiracies even believes it
It's a really old meme

they stopped pursuing the white way of successfully and they created their own, based on nothing more than sex, hip hop, big cars and tastelessness cloth

The problem in my opinion is there is are these young newfags exposed to think trash every day. Now I'm an old fag I've seen some nasty shit it happens but all day on every board nothing is spewed but hate. Even Sup Forumshasn't always been like that once in awhile something constructive comes out man it's just a bummer I can't even go to Sup Forums anymore and Sup Forumstards had power of the site for so long and used it for mischief now the only board not laying down and dying toward this is Sup Forums. Just miss the good ole days

Nothing. You took an old photo of well dressed black people, and a new photo of poorly dressed black people and that's it.

When there was more traffic I'm sure it was great, but now the only people left are sad/apathetic and new
I'm not an "old fag" but I'm not new anymore
If I were you I wouldn't worry about the new people coming in, hate is only indoctrinating at a very young age- and even then they're THAT impressionable, they were probably going to get swept up in something stupid anyway

The Great Society Programs happened.

I'm still gonna fight these ideologies at every chance I get. I'm old school I don't rage so it's not like it harms me. Just trying to look of for all Sup Forumsrothers. It's just the mob mentality the gets the weak fags who just wanna be part of something.

whities dress in t-shirt and jeans and hoodies. everyone has turned sloppy.

Eh, arguing with people here isn't the most productive thing but to each their own

Meh depends on the day usually I just hijack with spider man but once in a while you have toi throw out some reason.

This guy knows what's up

Lol I mean spiderman is always a good way to go
I've slowly been building a folder of spiderman

I'm black and I approve the fuck outta this shit nigga

Freedom i guess

you realize zoot suites were looked down on just like what they wear now

It's good fun for sure