Pick out my flaws

Pick out my flaws

My body

Those bumps on your face

The fact you're not posting tits is a flaw.

The fact your on Sup Forums asking about your flaws, girl your perfect

You have a benis

You have nice facial traits, like your nose or your lips, but i would go easy on the eyebrows. Feels too unnatural and heavy. I'm totally for colored hair, but would be a bit better if they were longer. You're by no mean ugly, but like most people, there's a couple of improvements that could be done imo. But hey, most important is to be fine with yourself. 7/10

The clear overuse of makeup for starters

no way that this thot is a 7/10

This the Aussie chick? If so, new timestamp

It'd be faster to point out what's not wrong.

I mean, you can't even take a picture with the camera facing the right way. If you can't even get that right, I can only imagine the other many terrible flaws you possess.

Your lack of self-worth which led you to post on Sup Forums for the opinions of total strangers that are just going to tell you to go kill yourself.

kys.

The fact my dick isn't in your mouth.

Hair color doesn't match headshot, and why isn't face showing in bodyshot?

get a pixie cut and i'd smash

>fat
>bad skin
>dead nasty hair from you dying it a million fucking times
>look generally unkempt and smelly

You look too much like my ex girlfriend but you look like you try way harder than she does and wish you were as crazy as she is.

You’re really cute. Hard to say, but if you lost the right amount of weight and exercised enough to tone up, you probably be smoking hot. I like your makeup & aesthetics a lot. But I would grow your hair longer or shorter, that length is frumpy even though the cut & dye is clean. Also, clothes in the bodyshot are sub par for a woman of your beauty. Tighten up your style a bit, even if you’re a slacker, exercise and get your diet right to lose some weight, and you’d be really, really hot

Me again. Also, eyes & lips are really pretty. Can’t fake that shit

Mentally sick POS seeking attention. The ugliest attribute of any woman anywhere.

Your penis is too big and hairy