Anybody else /normalfag/ here? I've a nice car, a girlfriend, a healthy weight and BMI...

Anybody else /normalfag/ here? I've a nice car, a girlfriend, a healthy weight and BMI, I'm not unattractive but I wouldn't say I'm a hottie, I'm tall (6'2), I can lift a fair amount of weight, I graduated HS with 6 extra credits, I took calculus senior year, Oregon promise will pay for me to go to college for 2 years, then off to PSU where I have already been admitted, I've talked to the head pharmacist at OHSU and had dinner with him and he liked me, I'm gonna be a pharmacist and that is perfectly suited for me because I like repetition and am very good at math, chemistry, and customer service. I've worked full time during the summer and part time during school so that I have a moderate amount of savings, and I'm learning about cars so I am saving a bunch of money on basic mechanical labor. I've already saved over 1000 dollars in labor and parts alone! My parents love and support me, my sister and I am on good terms, and I am prepared for my future and have basic financial knowledge. Currently learning more though! I don't really have anything bad happening in my life, I just browse Sup Forums because some of the threads make me laugh. Oh also I'm a white heterosexual male, so that opens a lot of doors for me. Life is truly not that bad for me. Where are my fellow /normalfags/?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/pre-pharmacy.54/
exifdata.com/exif.php
exifdata.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here. Also faces of Sup Forums thread.

Pretty great here my dude, love life and generally have a fantastic time living it.

AYYYY homeslice what's up dude? What's the best thing that's happened to you today?

tfw pharmacy its a very risky/ okay income field right now, good luck!

Last I checked there were no shortages of jobs, and they all made over six figures yearly on salary and 44-60 hourly. Thanks tho Sup Forumsro, I'll need it! Med school is gonna be intense

made a bunch of progress on a creative project of mine and spread awareness of red pandas to the ignorant people of the world

These fucking majestic things are way under rated

Yeah pretty normal myself by NZ standards.

Work over summer in an Art store. Doing postgraduate work for my university in the Geology dept. Part time statistics tutor.
Family all on good terms.
Not awful looking. 183cm / 6ft. Runner.
What else is there to say

I take it all back. Apparently I'm retarded.

forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/pre-pharmacy.54/
You can meander around the forums and see it for yourself! I was considering Med, Dental and Pharm schools but each path has its own disadvantage. Good luck on the PCAT, but for real pharm schools are producing way too many graduates with +$200K debt

That's great! So happy for Ya! I love the little things, I don't know much about them but they are cute as heck

Awwww how are you apparently retarded?

Thanks dude! I've been preparing to get anally thrusted by med school and debt but if I start saving now and can max out my IRA beginning of the fiscal year and employ a relatively aggressive investment scheme I'm not that worried about it. Also with getting certified the benefits are great and the pay will Def make it worth it

yuuup so I post them everywhere on here. You see a red panda it's probably me.

Tbh I haven't found many red pandas on here. Why do you choose Sup Forums as your middle for raising awareness?

love you fuckers, about the only reason.

Hey props to you for using your resources! That's smart

2 shitty cars that I keep well maintained. I don't have the equipment and tools to do major repairs, but I do what I can They arent pretty, but reliable as hell. steady job, wife, 2 kids. Learning Taekwondo in my spare time. I'm a decent drummer, pretty mediocre guitarist, and I go to open mic jam sessions almost every week for fun, even though most of the regulars can outshred me; I learn a lot playing with them. I don't even get stage fright anymore. My extended family is wierd, but loveable. I have over 5k in investments that turns over about a 20% profit every year. If I stay on track and keep investing wisely, by the time my kids are in college, I'll be able to retire.

PSU, are you an idiot lol that’s a school for dummies

Everything you named is not impressive at all

He said normie, not impressive.

I hate people like you.

just because you saved 1000 dollars for your BLACKED.com subscription doesn't make you cool bro.

Id say below average, the kid is lost

If you are such a normie why at all be on Sup Forums? back in my normie years I didn't even know this site existed.

Cuz I'm fuckin bored. Back in your day you jerked it to chickuns

Oh don't worry, you're like me, I can tell. and theres more of us here.

I have all the basic shit; a job, girlfriend, a few friends, going to a good college, etc. But theres always a reason you're here, on this site. You're slightly strange, a bit off-kilter.

I manifests itself in different ways for all of us. With me, my girlfriend's friends think I'm weird, but won't tell me why. I make jokes in some conversations that seem to fit in to me, but end up with me just getting stared at. I'll try to contribute to a discussion in class and the whole room will just go quiet and look at me like I'm from a different planet.

Trust me, there's a reason you're here. You may not be a full autist, but you're here for a reason.

I think you guys are funny sometimes and I secretly like to compare myself to some of the fucked up people on this thread to boost my self esteem and confidence.
I'm honestly just happy that I saved money because I can allocate that somewhere else later in life and it will help me move out into my own house and have a great life
It's cheap and close to where I live, plus they transfer to OHSU
and that is the ultimate goal.
Hey man I'm super proud of you! You are living life right and that makes me happy. Keep going the way you are going and retire and live the life you have always wanted! Also wtf how 20% annually like actually how

Yeah I get the joke thing too but I think it's because I spend too much time thinking about the joke by the time I have made a funny joke we are way beyond topic

Also my coworker tells me to go here all the time so I do

Good job you fucking retard you left metadata in the photos
/thread

What is Metadata?

no one even noticed

GPS location and time is left in the picture taken by a phone, easy to know it was probably taken by a iPhone or Samsung which stores metadata

What does the metadata say?

Checking now.

And how does one spoof/delete metadata? For future reference.

Not alone OP, normalfag here as well.

Use an app to delete, turn off location services to avoid. Normies had no metadata so far.

Let's get it dude! Heres to the lurkers who are normal!

I thought I had metadata in my picture...?
Would a fake GPS app fuck up the metadata too?

The fact that you came to Sup Forums for validation just proves how insecure you truly are. No one would even notice or care if you killed yourself.

did you get hard typing out that long description of your life that nobody read

Nah fam I had recently jerked it so I'm satisfied for now.
I am kinda insecure, you are right. Very observant! That comment about the nobody caring if I died kinda hurt though. I'd like to think that people would be sad

My favorite animal and no one knows about them

Actually, you are kinda hot, OP. Do you have a nice body?

hahahahaha "normal"

you are young

I'd like to think so. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I can't tell you one way or the other. I have been told I have a nice butt though

Yeah I am pretty young in the grand scheme of things.

No one on earth wants to here about how mediocre and boring you people are.

>nice butt though
do show

Educate me! I'd love to learn more; learning is never a bad thing

Fuck man do I have to

Yes. You can't say that and then not show us.

No matter how mainstream this site gets, the majority will always be full of pedos, homosexuals, and ofc the mentally ill. This board is toxic and honestly, most of the "normies" here are probably just cucks. Especially this guy. Straight up cuck. - and this "normie" faggot is into MLP no doubt and this guy is a homosexual

But like my face is in the thread and it apparently has metadata and I just don't feel comfortable putting that shit out there now that you guys know about my face. I'll send pictures of body just not butt or dick

I like how you didn't say anything about me! Thanks my friend! But I don't think you should assume about other people

I'm a normalfag in almost all parts of my life - good job, have a degree, can get friends, girls

Except my dick doesn't FUCKING work

Works when in by myself no problem. Fails every time I'm with a girl. Really fucks with my head and makes it impossible to have any relationships or sex.

>metadata
No it doesn't. Sup Forums has stripped all pics of important metadata for years now. An user was just trying to fuck with you. Here's where you can see the only remaining metadata in your pic: exifdata.com/exif.php It's nothing other than info about the quality of the pic itself.

Post butt

I'm sorry Sup Forumsro, I sincerely you find some way to make it work. Maybe you are gay and that's why it doesn't work for girls

exifdata.com/

is the working link

Honestly, you look like your 2 steps away from blowing your brains out so I didn't want to fuck with you. Everyone assumes everyone is an autistic faggot on this site because it's an anonymous containment board. I'm not wrong to assume anything out of anyone here. It's all possible.

Thanks dude but I'm on mobile and the thing doesn't work for me

I'd just like to clarify that I don't feel the need to kill myself any longer. I'm actually the happiest I've ever been! Life is fucking great, I don't need to try to kill myself again

At least post body then

Give me one second gotta get that timestamp. I'm just gonna use the same one as my original picture, that okay?

yeah

Might not be exactly what you wanted but it's late and I'm tired and I don't want to take any more right now.

Or, just take a pic of your butt without the timestamp

fuck dude. You're hot. Please post butt. The thread will probably die soon anyway.

You forgot to mention your trap open collection

Here Ya go.

I don't believe you. You're definitely lying or at least exaggerating for what ever reason. Either way, I'm going to bed. Take care user.

sometimes I wish I could be a normalfag like you. What's it like OP?

damn, dude! Please post dick

Later my guy! Please be safe
Honestly it's good. Life is predictable and full of happy interactions with people and everybody is happy. It's like being on drugs 24/7

oh WoW! user your hired!

jk sorry was i supposed to give a shit how amazing your life is? Your that type of fag that posts on instagram and snapchat just to show what you are doing.

show hole

Fucking hell. Last picture okay?

Ain't no way.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldd love if you took a lot more :)

I actually just post about hanging with my friends when we do fun things or my dog whom i love dearly.

Yeah but it's annoying to turn the lights on and off. I'll do dick because I can flash that shit

I was on the road to becoming something like you, at the top of my game but all my glory is gone and I'm stuck here on the hellhole that is Sup Forums. What went wrong?

Do one that's not a close up so we can see your body with it too please

Nope, do both.

I don't know, what did you do wrong?

If you're a normalfag how's you find out about this wretched hive of scum and villainy? Have you before dark times before or no?

I was too nice I guess. It always like the nice guy always falls down to a level where he or she does weird shit like this

I have had some but it's just my coworker told me to come here so I did.

Sorry for limpness guys I'm just not feeling horny right now

10/10 I'd love seeing how big it can get. Sexy as fuck as is, though.

Can you take one from underneath so we can see your balls better and I can imagine sucking you off?

>spread awareness of red pandas to the ignorant people of the world

user we know about red pandas. We just don't give a fuck because red pandas don't put food on my table nor will they help me escape my shitty wage slave job

mmm fuck. Can you cum on your abs?

I can but I don't feel like it right now. Maybe later someday

Are you attractive?

no worries. could you show another angle of your ass?

Yes, I think so.