I don't know whether to eat it or fuck it!

I don't know whether to eat it or fuck it!
DUBS DECIDES get slidding

Other urls found in this thread:

stagwellgroup.com
logofshit.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck is that?

Rolling for eat it

trips I'll fuck it and then eat it

quads I'll shove the fleshlog up my ass, fuck myself in the fleshlog in my ass, and then eat the fleshlog and my own ass

God that's so hot...

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage in all fields.

thx bb
I'm having some sort of Stockholm syndrome-esque bonding experience with this triggerboi. He's more reliable than anything in my life in a sense. Every time I clog Sup Forums with logs he shows up faithfully and drops the comfortingly familiar shill pasta. We are like the romeo and jewliet of logposting and chinese manga imageboards

I too am growing fond of him. Without the logless shills obsessed with our threads, what would they be?

they'd be creamy but the logless shills crack me up so much

FUCK OFF LOG POSTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, user-anus, once again. Except this time it's the logger speaking.

We are finished with your logless shills, constipation, and anti-diarrhea pills that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Loggit? 9log? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at SIXX am Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u cant eat Andy's sh*t"

Not only do I have my slidding skills and team aside me, but I also have 9log, the founding website of user-anus, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DO WE POO"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Poop and Heaving here, with the SLIDD and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things logless from your website.

As of now, you have SIXX hour and SIXX minutes.

The log is slidding, gentlemen.

We are logion.
We do not waste shit.
We do not log off.

- The Logger

Dubs logged

what is going on

For me? It's the cream.

i guess you could say the steam?

Rolling for eat

marvin gaye

Dump

OP here fuck I posted that, first reply to this comment supersedes those dubs

TRIPS LOGGED

so here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
==================
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on...

scat

Bump

==================
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
then licking his ass,
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on..

Bice, wonder if they ordered the steam supreme?

Nice*

I think they may have even copped a side order of logsticks

==================
so he dreams.
then licking his ass,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on..

I'm jealous. Would they share?

Dump

No, women are foul creatures. Their only goal in life is to hog as many logs as possible.

I'll personally tear a bitches stomach open with my hands and teeth to get at that corn studded log.

There's another version of this out there but I can't find it rn

trips clogged
probably not those fucking log whores

this

Kek

>so creamy

Hey whoever started this thread I am trying to get you paid for making these threads. I work for the company that does research for this movie. Send your email, phone number or way to get in contact or give us a call STAGWELLGROUP.COM

I am not allowed to give phone and email because it marks as spam so please send email to that website contact form with "Care of Mathew Lochner" on subject line so I can call you right back.

here you can give it to them for me bro. my email is [email protected] and my phone number is sixx sixx sixx sixx sixx sixx sixx one sixx eight

why would I want to sell out to you faggot business bois? im not in it for money. im an artist. im in it for the steam. the dream
the cream and dare I say it? yes i will... the supreme

Oh look, another 100 of these threads again.

JUST FUCK OFF NEWFAG.

Your forced meme is boring. You are boring.

Get some oc you unoriginal boring arse lame faggotty retard.

Wow this is great! This is exactly what we are looking for that was a quick turnaround. We can pay you for your posting and Photoshop skills. Please get ahold of us we have been trying to get ahold of you for a long time but dont know your name.
We know nothing about you but if you are a fan of Andy Biersack (The person in these photos) we can get you guys a meeting before you work for us, he has lots to say thankyou for. He would LOVE to meet you actually you are the reason he was cast. Let's talk.

They dump our sexy loaf threads almost as much as the log swallowers themselves

Send all inquiries to www.logofshit.com

Thankyou! Sending email now. Glad we finally got a hold of you. Amazing work you have done marketing honestly no one else would have the fortitude. We may want to do a piece on you making these threads for the promotional material but understand if you want to retain your anonymity

Please log all complaints at the logofshit site. There they will be reviewed

They are not being very nice to the log on /bant/ guys

Dump

Nikki Sixx's shit bricks are superior

Factually incorrect

I did the original.

Nice, that's the one

This is fake and gay. He is not one of the first Loggers.

Are you saying you are the original Andy poster? Please send me your info as well if you are looking for work making these posts. Or contact this email ask for Mathew Lochner via link on this post

Okay, I will.

Can you post some more info? Why do you want to pay people for making these posts?

Contact us message sent FAO: Mathew Lochner. Your probably just winding up Mathew but I'll play along.

I work of a company who does analytics for movies I check how marketable a person is based on their online relevance. The Andy poster who makes these threads has single highhandedly given Andy Biersack the numbers that we could cast him in a leading role in American Satan. It is all because of this poster.

Your welcome.

What rolls down stairs
Alone or in pairs,
And over your neighbor's dog?
What's great for a snack,
And fits on your back?
It's log, log, log

It's log, it's log,
It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
It's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good. "

Everyone wants a log
You're gonna love it, log
Come on and get your log
Everyone needs a log
Log log log

No way this is america and this hard work is the only reason I was able to do my job and make this thing happen for the production company. We have been looking for you for a long time if you are the original poster(s) of these threads we want to get you paid and work together

itt: 1 samefag and 22 people reminding him he is cancer
KYS OP you are cancer

t. Doesn't know how to read

I'm not American.

Also you haven't replied to my contact us message.

Would you be willing to fly out to America for some meetings (Paid for)? We are looking for aggressive marketing campaigns for the movie.

I am not in the office will respond in the morning. I could give you a call right now if you want to post your phone otherwise call into the office in the morning (9 am EST) and we can talk.

Do you have any proof you are who you say you are

I can take a picture of some of the data I have in the morning but just call me @9am and talk to me you will see I am real. 9!7-765-2638

I will phone you. Post your direct number on here. The proof I am who I say I am is that my log images have stupid names, not numbers where they have been downloaded from Sup Forums.

Careful user. It may be a logless shill just trying to get your dox.

Why has your phone number got an exclaimation mark in it? Also I'm not sure I can get into the states as I have a previous assault charge.

>logless shill

Grow up

I am not posting my personal number you will have to go through the office but just tell the receptionist Matthew Lochner or go through the automated prompts my name will be on there under Investment analyst.
That is a one but spam filter wont let me post email and phone go here stagwellgroup.com

We could meet over skype once we make contact we just want to make sure you have involvement because you have done all the hard work already. Want to make sure you feel happy with Andy's image moving forward.

As I've said I have sent you my email details via the contact us page of said website.

another grim reminder for you op, get help its not too late, you can still do something with your life.

Ok perfect I can't log into office email from home but will check that first thing in the morning and contact you. We have been looking for you for a long time haha can't believe I am actually talking to you. Why no name for these posts? Do you have a website? Why make these posts? I have so many questions :D

All will be reviewed later. In the meantime here is one for you.

>Ok perfect I can't log into office email

Kek.

Woa hey I appreciate everything you do but please keep my image off anything else you do here, this is my corporate image so I dont even own the right to it haha But wow I have been memed I am honored!

logofshit.com/

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

Twitter: @andyslogofshit

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP

What do you expect? Your surname is far to close to Log for me not to have a go. Lololololol.

All created by fanboy Animaterr Man who was late to the party.

you're hilarious. was it your step dad that molested you? or was is it just that you dad wasn't there? was your mom fucking other people when she should have been making sure you had dinner? or are they both still living together, pretending to love each other, while you know they haven't had consensual sex in years? do the cold stares they share over the occasional breakfast your mother makes bother you? is your father even there long enough to really ignore her?

Why? You so handsome