What does Tom have left to accomplish? 19-0? Stat records? He could retire right now as the greatest QB of all time...

What does Tom have left to accomplish? 19-0? Stat records? He could retire right now as the greatest QB of all time, but he's playing at such a high level that age/injuries seem to have not caught up to him yet, and he definitely will start in 2017 (barring injury.)

not relevant to this discussion. read the OP.

He needs to beat the giants in a superbowl

This.

Literally the only reason he's still playing is to prove that he can do it and the other two times were flukes.

brady wants to make sure absolutely no one can ever touch his greatness, at this point, its about widening the gap to ensure his legacy does not get surpassed,

like seriously, imagine if he wins next season, 3 championships in 4 years for the second time,

literally doing what the 90s cowboys did TWICE

do you think rodgers will ever catch up to this shit?

Nothing. Just continue to embarrass trash teams full of uppity chimps

Why do racists flock to the patriots when the team is multiracial and mostly anti-trump?

I would say that, more than the Giants, he needs to beat Tom Coughlin in a Super Bowl. But since Coughlin's ostensibly retired, that's not possible.
However, McAdoo is making the Giants into contenders in a very competitive NFC East. Being younger and having a fresher outlook on the game, he could prove just much of a challenge for Belichick as Coughlin did.
Regardless of how much you blame Brady for the two losses against the Giants, I would think that beating Eli for 19-0 really would be the ultimate revenge. That would give him more Super Bowls than any other FRANCHISE but one, the most for one player, and end any and all arguments about him not being the greatest.
2015 was supposed to be the year of 19-0, but 2017 can easily be that, too. The schedule looks like there's only 1-2 games outside of a division memeing that are losable. If and ONLY IF 19-0 happens, Tom needs to retire. I don't care what he's said about playing till 45, 50, whatever, when you are Tom Brady you retire on a high note, and 19-0 is football's highest possible note ever.

>goes against Giants
>loses again

would he become a joke then

Let me amend that slightly. If he wins the Super Bowl this year, regardless of record, he needs to retire.

it's already a meme, it can't get any worse

he hasn't accomplished anything. he'll be remembered as a liar and a cheater and the patriots organization will fold soon after his retirement.

Team is overwhelmingly pro trump and all the best players are white. Stay mad cuck

>overwhelmingly pro-trump

kek keep telling yourself that

He still has to win it all without his wife caught on camera ruining it with a shitty selfie

Majority of the team attended the white house ceremony. Stay mad

it would be like those few years he was 3-2 in owls but even better because he has 5 the meme can't get any worse

No matter what he does, he'll never be undefeated in the Super Bowl.

How many years does he have left at this point? He'll be 40 this fall and if I'm not mistaken no long time starter has ever gone past 41.

This

Most of Tom Brady's SB wins were by narrow margins, and were ultimately decided by field goals.

Montana blew the fuck out of opponents.

way more 4QCs and GWDs than Montana. Literally the best clutch QB ever.

Because Montana didn't need to come from behind to win. He was a better start to finish QB.

Brady is one of the best QB's ever and deserves all the credit he gets. But people forget that "The best I've ever seen" doesn't mean "The best of all time"

Montana never came back down 25 with 8 1/2 minutes left in the Super Bowl. Far more impressive than beating up on a vastly inferior opponent like >55-10. And he also was royally wrecked by the Giants by nearly 40 points in a WC game. Brady has never lost by more than 19.

>who is Jerry Rice
fuck, I could play 49ers QB back then and win 3 Owls with him as my prime target. total receiver babby
>inb4 Brady-Moss

Montana also had a stacked as fuck team because he played before the salary cap.

nice quads. there was also definitely some cap cheating going on while he was with the organization to keep guys around.

why so many 4QCs and GWDs then, if he "didn't need to" come from behind?

what is gwd

Montana played against much tougher defenses. He was just better baby and you're too young to know

Fair. But Montana played in an era where the QB wasn't protected as much by officiating and when defenses were much tougher.
Game-winning drive
Most recent SB had less to do with Brady being clutch more to do with Atlanta's D having a collective aneurism.

Their D just got tired cause their offense couldn't sustain a drive against the Pats's D.

19-0; 6 rings to tie the Steelers; 7 rings to rule them all and declare himself a one man franchise.

game-winning drives. basically any offensive drive in the 4th quarter or later that puts the team ahead for good.

Joe's back couldn't hold for a full season if it tried, while Tom's torn his ACL once and sometimes has a bum knee or ankle that he still plays through because he's a warrior and a winner. We can't all be blessed with such good health, and Montana fans just have to deal with the fact that he couldn't be as good overall because of his injuries.

>Most recent SB had less to do with Brady being clutch more to do with Atlanta's D having a collective aneurism.
Anything to take credit away, eh? No other QB in history could have won that game against Atlanta. None. Not even Montana (because he'd be in the same conference lol.)

thank you for answering the question.

yup. 1 more winning season, hitting 30 playoff wins , hitting 250 career wins. 1000 yrd rushing

Julio is okay, but that 12 guys is as niggery as it gets. Fuck him

No long time starter has ever been as physically disciplined or fit as Brady either.
Brady isn't "just some quarterback". He's a health nut who takes his body extremely seriously and has only gotten better with age.
No one knows how long he'll play until because no one like him has ever played this long.

I never thought of this but he did try to go to war with Kellogg's a few years ago. I'd be interested to know the diets and alcohol consumption of long time starters like Peyton.

>250 career wins total
that would require about 4 more years assuming the team stays the course. He's at 183 regular season and 25 in the playoffs for 208. I think 200 regular season and 30 playoff wins are more realistic numbers.

Win a FIFA World Cup.