How do I get rid of my love handles? They're kinda huge

How do I get rid of my love handles? They're kinda huge

Keto

Stop eating like a fat piece of shit

Eat healthy
Exercise
Eat until satisfied not until you're "full"

Really not difficult

How about you get rid of that nose ring? You look like a dyke.

Count your calories (you probably eat way more than you think you do, and round up just to be safe), cut 600-800 per day, but make sure you're getting ~1g protein per 1kg bodyweight per day or you'll lose muscle mass as well.

Literally diet and exercise. Weight loss is not some instantaneous process. It's hard fucking work, OP. Just gotta stick with it. Stay busy to keep you mind off food.

Get a fast food job, work 50-60 hours a week. eat once a day, smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, walk to work. 30 pounds in three months.

does keto work?

What a retarded bunch of suggestions.

Eat less and move more, it's not fucking rocket science you fat cunt

They're not love handles if you're so fat you're unlovable. Stop eating your weight in sugar every day fat faggot

all that is loose skin,

there is no way even water fasting 40 days that you would ever end up removing that belly/bod< type of yours.

even if you loose weight you would still look quite ugly in term of your stomach, tits, and "handles"

Hey OP I used to be 140 and really thin and I gained a lot of weight. I just cut out fast food and pop this month and have basically been eating fruit and a sandwich a day and LOTS of water. Water helps push fat through your system and I've lost a lot of weight and believe me I'm not starving myself if I need another main item meal I'll eat it but after a few days of eating good your stomach shrinks and doesn't need as much food to feel full. Good luck.

i cut out snacks during the week. Instead of eating chips, chocolate and shit like that i'd eat healthy bullshit. Baby carrots, cereal, oatmeal, celery and such. I also stopped drinking pop/soda on the regular, but i've been doing that for years.

Combined that with sometime on the treadmill (a little over an hour a week) i've dropped close to 15lbs from what i started at. I'm sitting right around 190 and i was ALWAYS above 200lbs for probably 10+ years.

like a fucking charm unless youre a pos without some will power

It's not rocket science you nigger

Draw a face on your stomach and make it talk in a deep angry voice

Was it you who suggested all of that? Your shit's all stupid, guy.

this

I accidentally did a couple of things to drop a lot weight. First I ate twice a day(12:00 p.m and 5:30 p.m). When I did eat I would only focus on my eating and have no distractions so I would know when I was really full. Next I walked about 30-60 minutes a day. Finally sleeping and waking up the same time every day helped. I went from 240 lb to 180 in about a year.

Here in my garage with my pasta linguini, but you know what I like more than pasta linguini? Macaroni. That's why I bought 7 new cupboards and filled them with over 2,000 new Kraft macaroni and cheese boxes. It's like the master chef Betty Crocker said, "the more you eat, the more you pasta." Now maybe you've seen my ted ex talk where I talk about how I eat a box of mac and cheese a day. You know, I eat a box of mac and cheese once a day not to show off, again it's about the pasta. In fact, the real reason I keep this pasta linguini isn't to show off. It's a reminder that wet noodle dreams are still possible. Not long ago, I was in a little town across the country, eating spaghetti scrap from an italian restaurant dumpster, no culinary arts degree to my name. But you know what, something happened that day that changed my life. I bumped into our lord and savior, the flying spaghetti monster, hallowed be his name. He showed me what he did to become a true pasta lord. Now this isn't a "get pasta quick scheme". I'm not promising you that tomorrow you're gonna go out and buy yourself some pasta linguini, but what I am telling you is, it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Not too impressive, like I said, it's on my iphone, but it's real. So, I'm gonna give you the three most important things you can do today. Invest in macaroni. Always start your pasta cooking with a rolling boil. Don't be a crooked noodle.