Ran out of weed. Need something I can smoke. Any household thing you can roll or put in a pipe...

Ran out of weed. Need something I can smoke. Any household thing you can roll or put in a pipe? Heard nutmeg kinda gets you a buzz or high.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=kratom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Green tea and mate roots

Things u can buy in a store: alcohol, nitrous, poppers, DXM if u have the balls to do it

penises

Dried banana peels

DXM is pretty fun except for the nausea/body load you deal with on the come up. I always wind up dry heaving/vomiting at first.

Bleach will do it

tobacco works

OP here, I need something I can get while at home. My license was suspended, so I can't exactly drive anywhere.

marshmallows

Semen

scrape your bowl and grinder and smoke that

kekt. don't forget about the peanut skins

You don't smoke nutmeg, bro.

But you can eat it. If you can muster the superhuman effort of eating 10-15 grams of nutmeg you'll get a sort-of-like-weed high when it finally comes on after a few hours.
Don't eat more, just trust me on that. It'll get weird.

Scrape your asshole and let that dry and smoke it

You can chugg cough syup with DXM in it but this will hurt your insides. Take my advice as a lonely drug user just wait till you can afford weed and think about different things in meantime give it a break.

Take a dump on the floor, make flat cakes, let it dry under the sun cook it in your oven, wait, hammer it to pieces and smoke it.

dump in a bottle and huff it if you want it to actually work

Nutmeg is kinda dangerous.
You'll have to consume a lot to be high.
There is a plant thats called "bijvoet" in dutch.
This grows next to open fields.
You can smoke this brother.
You'll have to dry it first.
And beware . No other plants bc there are lookalikes that can give you explosive diarrhea. Bijvoet
Gives a mild (cannabislike) high and smells like cannabis when smoked.
Thank me later

Chinese weed?

Ooops pretty high from smoking those plants...

I think it's Em Dog.

Artemisia vulgaris

Thats the latin name for bijvoet
And pic

Smoke your pubes. Only fags smoke.

You can brew nutmeg in tea without having to stomach spoonfuls of dry powder

Look at nutmeg tea on erowid

>2010 + 8
>smoking
>keknigger.bmp
Get a vape. All the retards are doing that now

Only fags say "Only fags smoke"

You can bang nutmeg without having to taste it

look at purified nutmeg

just look up the tek

The amount of underage-ness here is giving me a case of the aids.

Go do your homework kid... smoking nutmeg or some shit is fucking stupid.

dont do nutmeg
it makes your eyes sore and dry af and you feel high like weed but also shit fir like 2 days

I smoked flavoured tea when I was a little shit that shouldn't have been smoking, rolled it up from a roll of unprinted receipt paper kek. Berry flavor was the best.

Seriously though buy some tobacco if you just want to smoke something. If you don't want (as much) cancer good look into Kanna or damiana, you can get shitloads for cheap. Or just google smokeable herbs and your area there's bound to be a website selling bulk packs of herbs with similar effects, they are intended to be mixed with buds I think.

Huff Freon from AC unit

This is definitely a teenager thread jesus. If you arent you could go to a smoke shop and buy a kratom pill that is made to its full potency and its just like a hydrocodone pill high.

More weed. And if you cant afford it stop smoking.

/thread

You sound like a real first class citizen..

This

Kratom you can order it online and it's only 5 dollars an ounce. Nice pleasant mood.
lmgtfy.com/?q=kratom