Am I missing out???

she's only 30 but she looks so old already. why? also, i never remember any of her songs.

it's the skin

put yourself in the tub and play with the razor until it's filled with your blood

leave annie alone!

Yeah, now I notice it

I like her new haircut

anorexia + white chick genetics

sigourney weaver??

White women age like milk

White women need to be put out of their fucking misery when they reach 30.

30 but looking like 40 on the edge of breakdown. God damn show some confidence.

Because she's a fucking cokehead.

St Vincent is a complete and utter sham, she literally existed to be 'manic pixie dreamgirl' of every single Indie rock fan circa 2009-2011, but because she played guitar to a mediocre standard it seemingly gave her some credibility with the critical scores to back it.

Then that whole aesthetic went south in popularity. Why do you think 4AD dropped her so quickly? Now look at what she did when Universal Music Group picked her up, she floats from aesthetic to aesthetic depending on what is cool at the time, right now degenerating yourself is in, and voila, here we are.

She's a fucking garbage person and an industry plant if ever there was one. She hasn't made a single good record or a single innovative song, but hey, she went on stage with Sufjan and the National once, so she's gotta be good right.

holy shit her new album is trash

what the fuck is this?

Mommy

>she's only 30
HAHAH WHAT
Whoever that is, she looks like fucking garbage.

skinny people age worse than fat or muscular people

I still like her

drug addict?

Lets be real here, all of us still would. Her music has always been mediocre garbage to pander to the indie trend

still haven't listened to it

PILLS TO PUKE PILLS TO EAT
PILLS PILLS PILLS FOR THE SKELLY

Bump

None of her songs are memorable

Imagine having this passionate anger over a musician lmao

why is Sup Forums so rude?

She's 35, five years actually does make a difference

and her makeup is deliberately gaudy and bad to make her look sad and depressed in that vid, but yeah, she's not as young as she used to be