S/fur post anything

s/fur post anything

Well this is already the worst thread I’ve ever been in see you in a while Fellow fur faggots

The dog needs some lovin' too

Hello everyone!

Most of this thread is 2feral4me

>ywn make a dragoness blush
Feelsbadman, why even live?

To live long enough to get de succ from one.

Anything?

only if you knock off the feral shit sure

:D

s/fur

>feral

wtf happened to my paws?

watch this.

Bondage is fucking disgusting. I'm glad this thread doesn't have any of that disgusting shit.

this

Not S/Fur!

I wish my waifu was here, but he's happily living his life!

Hey.
I made that.

>he
>waifu

This is good doge thread.

sacrifices himself, for altruism is the opposite of sadism.

he is reborn as a young gunslinger.

Thank you very much user!

>man
>wife

Just for you.

Not user Mer FN.

this autistic thread makes me want to fuck some beast pussy right now.

Me too.

Go ahead

have you ever contemplated ramifications?
I mean if you really wanted to you could. so the only thing stopping you is... what exactly?

Oh.
I'm always surprised by people who don't know me.
I do Mer user.
I quite regularly have sex with my animals.

sage this thread, leave it to the non anthro beastiality faggots and start a real s/fur thread

Yes.

Indeed.
and you should know who I am.
I've posted my intro, and I'm also the only person who uses Mer as the masculine form of address.

>Mer?
well, pardon me. I'm just an occasional dweller on b. I do know a few prominent anons here though. Maybe I can remember you as well.
What animal do you have? I have had some interested in the topic as of late. Haven't come to any terms with anything regarding it though so any new information can potentially change my position.
How did you find yourself where you're right now?

is there such thing as a non-whiny little bitch furry dating site?

I tried to work with ferzu but holy shit the site was like tumblr but 10xs worse

My name is Gerald Tarrant.
Mer is similar to Mr.
I have horses and dogs.

I do!

Furcons

more lola

I got you

we need more anal and scat

No.
Go to one of them poop eater me me guy threads for that.

mah nigga

horses and dogs -> leaves on a farm
either live with parents there or own it alone?
in which case such a freedom with out judgement.
I've been on zoo threads here before and heard people comparing some pussy. Is it true that nothing compares to horse's? although personally, dolphin's look so much cleaner and prettier.
I guess what I'm wondering is.. when you cross that line, that mind barrier. does it change your psyche? do you start regarding yourself differently? is it ever a moral contemplation?

Your mental state does change.

that's what scares me.
if I dare to venture in that realm one day for whatever reason. be that loneliness or horny curiosity. and it changes me the way I didn't want to be changed.
Is that a path that can lead to regrets?

I'm 44, have my own property.
I've never seen the fascination with dolphin.
looks to.. Rubbery?
mares are good, when you have a good relationship with one you can really have fun pound them hard, they seem to really enjoy that and will vigorously Griff back against you.
I don't think I would say it's better than human, but it's just as good. Perhaps better in the sense that different things are better. Psychologically, I'm still just a normal person. I'm a good member of the community, I have normal relationships with human girls.
I have no moral problems with my activities , I don't at all think it's wrong as long as the animal you're with isn't forced or harmed.

Here's a little extra

No.
it does not.

>good member of the community
>capitalist
I'm sorry, you have to be communist to be a good member of a community.

guess who's back. back again

What pone should I use as a Keychain for my new car?
my red BMW has muffin, my blue bmw has rarity.
New car is a 2006 Mercedes e55 amg.

so is there a line you draw? say one wants to stick it into a dog because he's got urges when the other only initiates it when the dog seems ready for it? how do you define a close/good relationship? (it's way easier when it's a male animal, but with a female seems uncertain)
Do you say that your life hasn't changed much at all? so basically it's like picking up a guitar or modelling?

My line, if there is one, is I only do things with my animals. I don't think people should just have random sex with random animals. I also have more romantic feelings for them too, it's not just about something to stick my dick in for me.
Most of the time it's me initiating, sometimes them if it's dog. Mares, will try to rape you when they are horny.
I'm only interested in females.
and yeah, really no change in my life, aside from animals being something important that I choose to have around me.
My 3 German Shepherd go Litteraly everywhere with me except to work.
I constantly interact with them similar to how one might with any friend. I don't really talk to them though, not like a crazy cat lady would.

>twi?
I'm just curious about this stuff.
I guess since you're always on the farm with plot everywhere you don't give too much thought to it. but for a city folk it's a bit different.
What I'm getting at is that you probably didn't think much of your first time, am I right? Or did you have to break some mental barriers?