Admit it. You Warrior haters just got cucked

Admit it. You Warrior haters just got cucked.

Everyone will remember the warriors but nobody will remember the individual players. Kerr can't coach with his back and the team can't continue with KD and all the others. Look for GS to slide back to irrelevance in 4-5 years

No one likes the warriors except bandwagons. No one ever talked about them until they started winning

>nobody will remember the individual players.
curry and kd (4 scoring titles in 5 years) are already locks for the hall of fame, even if gsw doesn't win it all this year

no one ever starts talking about any team until they start winning lol

kd yes curry no he's a manufactured star

There's plenty of people talking about the Lakers

yeah but no one is gona be talking out my Kings until they start winning.

>2 MVP's
>Undisputed MVP
>A ring
>Not a HoF
If CPail and Nash are going to be in the HoF so will Curry

>Everyone will remember the warriors but nobody will remember the individual players
That's a good thing, retard. This is a team sport

You have a point but It's still annoying to see all this GS spam when they were nowhere to be found 2 years ago. They even have Brazilians rooting for them

LOL 5 years of championships. How can any other team compete against the Warriors?

If he enters then HoF is officially meaningless

nash is my fave all time player
hes my idol
breaks my heart he didnt get to play one finals. thats y my hatred for san antonio will never die. and regardless of what anyone says there hasnt been a shooter like curry ever, since reggie miller at least and if he keeps draining 300 triples a yr hes gona climb the all time scoring list. his size and ankle problems will be the only thing that keeps him from playing til 40.

Why did they even need Durant. Literally an all star lineup. Straight up retarded.

I knew they were coming after that 7 game series with Denver. Not far from where I live and I went to a couple games during their championship year. Watched Klay Thompson hit 8 3s in a row shits electric. Will root for them all the way.

He shoots like 40% from 3 where is this meme coming from? This is what I mean by manufactured star. Curry is a literal who being shoved in our faces. Neither of those MVP's were deserved and neither was his ring

Percentages aside Curry and Thompson combined for what? 679 3s. That shits unheard of. Yeah its hard to give MVP to players with a all around team and the Warriors average 30 assists a night. The ball movement is stellar and they aren't selfish.

Steph Curry is just Seth Curry without the media hype. If he played in GS instead of Steph you'd have a million kids wearing his jersey just because he's the starting PG of a winning team

Curry is being "shoved down our faces" because his team won 67 Games 3 years in a row and are about to make it to their 3rd straight final

Steph is not even the best player on his team so how the hell is he MVP of the league? His MVP's belong to KD and Harden respectively

Jordan was a ball hog and the bulls had 2 3peats. Ball movement is a meme

Yeah and Jordan is old and fat now so let's take away his MVPS too

Nah they wont remember the warriors either

Exactly. It's his team. Put him on Seth's team and no one cares about him.

Pippen was in the MVP talk all those years too but you cant overlook a guy that may average 32 a night but drops 50 on multiple occasions. The league sucked Jordans dick just like they do Lebron.

All MVP's are in the HoF.If you add his ring and being the first
undisputed MVP he has a guaranteed spot there
They did a LeBeta kind of move.They drained all the talent of their conference in one team.The difference is that the West is way better than the East so it seems unfair

He had 0.44 3P% in his MVP seasons.He just got worse shooting 3's this season

Durant made the move himself the league allowed it to happen.

If the league sucked lebrons dick he wouldn't be 3-5

Have you ever heard of the left hand of vegas? lol

>All MVP's are in the HoF.
Curry was never the best player in the league
Lebron is 48% from 3 in the playoffs and he can't shoot for shit. 44% is nothing for a do called greatest shooter of all time. You'd think he'd at least make half his shots. Shooting is all he can do anyways. Only after he gets his moving screen though

Moving screens happen everywhere. Don't tell me you overlook the amount of traveling calls the refs let slide.

The Warriors are a great team.
They will probably win it all this year, and probably next.

But - the reputation of this Warriors team will be forever tarnished irrespective of whether they ring or not. It will be attempted to be upheld by the cuck LGBT & disgusting gook community that largely comprises San Francisco. But when rational people bring up this Warriors team in a conversation of NBA successes, it will likely be brought up with a damning caveat (not only the 3-1 asterisk, but the entire Durant joining a 73 win team caveat). Anyone who denies this is a fucking idiot.

>b-b-b-ut LeCuck & Heat!!
Apples and oranges.

Travelling doesn't get you wide wide open shots. Why do you think curry's little ass doesn't get swatted every time? Even if you travel you still have to make a highly contested shot in the paint with the 3,4 and 5 trying to block you

Anyone who denies that last years finals was rigged is retarded too. Bill Lambiaer and Dennis Rodman wept....badly. It was the most cupcake ring of LeBron's career. This statement isn't coming from a Warriors fan either.

>He can't shoot for shit
Lmao his shooting % is higher than Jordans. He shot 55% across the regular season, his shooting 48% from 3 is a huge deal

What are you talking about? Missed traveling calls means a possession for the other team that never got to be. Turnovers are the bone cracking bout.

>Curry was never the best player in the league
He had the best regular season for sure
>Lebron is 48% from 3 in the playoffs
LeBron shoots way fewer 3's.If he shot at Curry's pace he would be like 20% from the 3 point line.Curry has the second highest 3P% in history while shooting way more than anyone else ever

My point is he's not considered a shooter and curry is. He has the nick name lebrick while Curry is called a splash brother. It's undeserved media hype

If you think the NBA is rigged don't watch it. Fuck off

All sports is rigged does't deny what the athletes try to do a great throw, amazing run or hard hit in football is still fun to watch.

>has the nick name Lebrick
Are we living in 2011?

>why don't I just shoot 100 3s?
Dam Curry is a genius BBIQ off the charts

>LeBron James career 3p%
34.2%
>Steph Curry's career 3p%
43.8%

Shooting 10 3's and scoring 4 is the same as scoring 6 2 points shots out of 10.Curry is 43.8% from the 3 point line while LeBron is at 50% from midrangers,dunks and layups.So Curry chucking 3's is more reliable than James shooting as a whole career wise

Goodnight, gentlemen. Go Kings....we're comin' hopefully. Sooner than Philly I'm sure.

Lebron improved his shooting a lot in the last 2 or 3 seasons

Lebron has a higher 3pt% than Curry in the current playoffs

He's had to adapt to this new style of play. It's sad but necessary

Even the Gasols are doing this shit

Curry ruined the league, NBA needs to delet the 3 pointers as soon as possible, awarding 50% more points to shots that are sightly more difficult (if you can say an open 3 is more difficult than a isolation/penetration) doesn't make any sense

>Lebron has a higher 3pt% than Curry in the current playoffs
He is just streaky.The same happened to him in Miami.Curry is way more consistent at chucking 3's.LeBron has never scored more than 5 3's in a game If I recall correctly.Curry averages 5 3's a game.Shooting less allows you to have better percentages if you choose the shots correctly

I didn't say LeBron was a better shooter than Curry, that's not his role while Curry is one of the best shooters in history

Just said that it's unfair if you compare career numbers, because LeBron improved a lot in the recent years while Curry has always been good at it

t. guy whose gf let the warriors run a train on her

The purported rigging of NBA Finals is neither here nor there with regards to my original comment.

As an aside, if you buy into the numerology/illuminati theories of rigging in the NBA Finals, as advocated by cuckold virgin faggots speaking into a $5 microphone on YouTube videos made via Windows Movie Maker, I suggest you kill yourself.

>Lebron and Kyrie scored 41 points!!! the number 41 has special significance in some irrelevant historic place !! the finals are RIGGED!!!@!@!
(this was an actual argument forwarded by the pansy effeminate faggot Chris Lynam on Quora, who has unironically had his work published by cuck news outlets such as HuffPo)

The best 3P% of LeBron's career is lower than Curry's worst

This. Remove the 3 point line and maybe I would watch basketball again.

you talkin bout regular season stats? lebron doesn't give a shit there while curry tries like a madman

>Admit it. You Warrior haters just got cucked.

4-5 years is plenty of time to make a huge impact. The real shakeup is klays contract in 2019

Drained the talent? Were teams actually chasing guys like Matt Barnes, Pachulia, Livingston, West, McGee and Clark?

They have 3 drafted starters and one of their role-playing bench players (McCaw). If two guys, Iguodala and Durant counts as draining all the talent out of the West then there wasn't much to begin with.

>one of those undeserved
>undeserved and was done to promote him as the new face of the NBA which failed spectacularly
>won it with the help of the most stacked team in the league
Yeah nah, not much of a HOF material.

Stacked team?

The starting lineup for both 2014-15 and 2015-16 were a bunch of guys they drafted and Bogut.

I drove an hour to watch them drop 45 on my blazers in one quarter, and rape them live on national TV and I'm still less of a salty bitch than you.

t. Phil Jackson

Does anyone else just wish that Draymond would get a career ending injury? All the Warriors are insufferable (save Iggy and Livingston) but Green is annoying as hell.

>t. Lebron

Hey Lebron

The only super stars in the west are or in the Warriors or redundant for the Warriors.Except maybe for Gasol,AD and Cousins.Removing Durant from OKC just killed one of their main rivals in the West

That's a very different story from draining all the talent in the west.

It's getting lucky in the draft, bring good with player development then making one personnel move to put themselves over the top and also pulling the teeth from a rival contender.

Every team would do that if they could.