American who got into football a few years ago here. Convince me to start following your respective club...

American who got into football a few years ago here. Convince me to start following your respective club. I used to actually be a somewhat Sunderland fan but various things soured me towards them. From Adam Johnson to Moyes's statement about slapping a bitch to overall shitty fans and owners, I've decided to drop them. I have somewhat followed West Ham, Stoke (big Crouch fan), and Leicester in England and Roma and Bayer Leverkusen in Italy and Germany respectively. I love the MLS but haven't followed one club because San Antonio hasn't gotten a club yet. I did attend a lot of Scorpions games while they were still active and was on the pitch when they won the NASL. If they get a MLS team, they will be my love. Not a big fan of any of the big clubs like Chelsea or Barca, just ain't. My mates recommended I do this because Sunderland are a shit club.

didnt read lmao

i can't tell if this is bait or not

Okay?

Hahaha GOOD post my friend! I appreciate your contributions to this board!
Stupid fucking T*rk rape babby.

Why are all Bulgarians on this board so insufferable? Serious question

didnt read lmao

>Chefs
>Smeth and Meme Magic and Andy Reid hijinks

if this isn't bait then you might as well put the name of every epl team in a hat and then pick one

i suggest premier league because it has the most coverage in usa

and if you don't really care about the quality of football or being a "true" then it's the perfect method

a "true fan" i meant

I know I said football but was to get the Europeans' attention. I'm a die hard Packer fan for life. Love Smith's check down meme magic though.

I'm looking into more becoming a true fan. I know it's weird for an American to think like that for a team across the pond but that's how I work. Plus I kinda hate the bigger clubs like Manure, Man Shitty, and Arsenlol.

just a game bro

of the teams you've slightly followed i'd suggest stoke. leicester are snake cunts and west ham are a meme team.

Well I kinda have a passion for sports. Both as a player (college American football player) and supporter. I just see soccer as a new avenue.

Don't get into football watch some rugby

Do love me some Stoke. Gotta respect the American connection with Geoff Cameron.
Actually have watched some rugby games before, looks fun as fuck. One of my bros watches some English rugby here and there.

It is fun as fuck, if you are up for it I would recommend joining a local club, Google usa rugby and join the closest team, it's a fuckton of fun mate, and you'll be taught how to play, you don't even have to know shit about it

I've enjoyed Leicester
>enough white people that I can get into the tribalism a little
>frontman is a cheeky chav cunt
>gk is superb, true aryan, and a qt (no homo)
>tend to outperform against quality opposition
>aesthetic offensive playstyle (fast counter)
>memes

We fought a war to win our independence from the UK, so quit pretending they got better words than we got for a sport.

In the U.S. it's "soccer". Football is for men, not fairies.

el BulgariANO

I don't know if I'll have enough time to do that (college football player, emphasis on college so studies, and in a frat) but maybe in the spring. Doubt they'll have anything in Texas but would love to play desu. I am 6'1 240 lbs so I somewhat have the body for it.
Kek, this is very true. Sorry bro, won't happen again.

I've actually come to fucking love Kasper this year. He's been amazing and clutch in the CL. Hope he tells his dad to fuck off and stay away from Manure's call.

Definitely look into it, see if your college has a team, and trust me rugby is better than American football, hands down

I wish i could help you but ive been a barcelona glory hunter all my life.

Djfjfjsjdjdjjjjdjjjjjjjdjdjdjdjdjdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdjdjdjddjjddjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjddjjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjjfjdjjjdjfjfjjfjfjdjdjdfjfjfj

Kek, my liberal arts Uni doesn't have it. Maybe I could convince them to make a club team for the spring. That's how our lacrosse team started.

Has there been another earthquake? Stay safe!

>schalke

Never really considered them. Just saw them as a meme team that still has Huntelaar for some reason.

If you like suffering you should start following them

Support Liverpool, Atlético Madrid, Napoli, and as Hans said, Schalke.

Spurs lad. One yank on the books.

Well, born in England and "declared" for you essay

Did an English slag get BLACKED by an American serviceman?

Just stay away from Spurs, we don't want anymore foreign bandwagoners

I just got into it a few years back as well user. PORTUGAL CR 7 for the win!!!

Ajax because muh youth, muh Toekomst, muh Cruijff

This
especially Napoli

I actually have a Dutch bro who fucking loves Ajax. We watched the Europa league matches all the time in our frat house.

Trust me it'll be satisfying when >we get promoted again in 3 years

And who are >you?

You you you

Seen this picture a few times

>Feels bad man

I wana bring that guy out for a pint and tell him it's going to be ok

Although he's a Sunderland fan, feels bad for him

freedoooooooommmmmm woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This whole thread is bait btw

Same. The fact nobody is with him is such shit.

I just want a MLS team in my damn state so I can have a local team to watch. No, I'm not watching a 4th division team that can't be promoted by results either.

Good lad

Crystal Palace are cool. Cool name, cool players, decent fanbase, legendary manager, nice kit. You can't support a northern team because the north is a shit hole so you may as well support a London team, and the rest of them are cunts so its gotta be Palace.

First of all stop being a hypebeast pleb and watch something other than the Prem
In terms of quality: La Liga>Bundes=Serie A=Prem
In terms of fans: Bundes>Serie A>La liga>Prem
In terms of history: Serie A>everyone

would have taken the wife with him if she hadn't passed a few years back. he probably invited his grandkids, but they stayed home to watch soccer saturday instead with the lads

His dad was in the NBA so...