You are only racist towards blacks because youve never met or spoken to one in real life before

you are only racist towards blacks because youve never met or spoken to one in real life before.

if you did, youd realize that they too are just like one of us

jokes on you, my gf is black and i still dont like niggers

nudes? :x

Half black person here AMA

"One of us"

Nigga please.

i dont think you want them she's pretty fat

I've met many niggers. They're loud, entitled and glare at everyone that isn't black. In public Schools specially, they disrupt other students and don't let anyone learn

90% of the students at my college are niggers. I can say without a doubt that I hate niggers.

at the end of the day we are all humans on earth and we are trying to get by.

We should be working together to brighten the future instead of putting each other down

Cunt there's a difference between blacks and niggers . You're only racist if you think they're the same .

im pretty sure i want to see

sorry the only ones i got are too big for the site. RIP

Even my black friends hate blacks
Photograph is relevant

Wrong.

I think exposure to blacks is actually what turns people racist. As the only whites who aren't a little racist are either cucks or gate community libshits who've never seen a brown person up close before.

There's a difference between blacks and niggers. I hate niggers but I don't mind blacks.

>at the end of the day we are all humans on earth and we are STRUGGLING FOR DOMINANCE!
Whites have it and everyone wants it.

The people that HATE NIGGERS are the ones that live around them. The people that love niggers are the ones that only see token niggers on television. Go live around niggers you ignorant fukkk and you will understand how dangerous, primitive, savage and unevolved they are.

I'm swedish so i see niggers everywhere all the time and they are NOT like "one of us"

Clearly you've never seen the black on white crime statistics.
Or even worse - the black on white rape statistics vs the nonexistant white on black rape stats

The problem isn't races but ideologies.

nice bait, troglodyte.

Lots of black are good people, it's the niggers that get me.

Exact opposite.
I'm racist against blacks because I lived with them.
I was one of 5 white kids in my class growing up.
My city was infested.
I know how they are, how they act.
That is why I'm racist.

can confirm, was raised liberal, told to give every benefit of the doubt to blacks because slavery, etc

99% of niggers are garbage useless scum just looking to play another con for easy gain, lazy filth that they are. legitimately every single other race on the planet can raise a country by now to moderately industrial/civilized standards. they'll cry about "po' po' me" and how da white man keepin dem down while asian and latino immigrants will come here with a shirt and a nickel and work until they have a decent life.

fuck you nigger fucking scum

every nigger country on the planet is a shithole.

haiti, jamaica, africa, all of them.

If you're not a little racist you haven't met any niggers.

Liberia has the same constitution as the USA. So how is ideology the sole cause of the differences? You’ve drank the egalitarian kool-aid and your blind faith in the idea that everyone is the same is the cause of all the claims of racism, sexism etc. If you can’t recognize there are absolute differences in people and we are not all created equal then only explanation of differences is all these loaded buzzwords. This new religion will tear the west apart if people don’t wake up