General foot feet n feets thread

General foot feet n feets thread

in case anyone was looking for the facebook feet thread.

who else simply loves being a footfag?

absolutely fucking love it.

its a pleasure jerking off to girls feet with you bros.

hell yes

who else loves ped socks?

dayum

me. only if i know if the girl takes care of them toenails so it doesn't kill my boner once i take her socks off.

more

serious question, does anyone else's mom feet turn you on? my mom has tons of slutty heels and always takes good care of her feet and toenails. whenever she talks me and she's in bed she moves her feet like crazy, exposing all her sole. i'm sure she knows about my foot fetish, is she teasing me or whatt?

i mean your own mothers feet. i'm not native english speaker.

perfect

Can someone post the other picture of this girl?

ive caught myself checking out my moms feet. she usually has her toes painted. her feet are not particularly hot. but theyre not bad for an older lady. they dont particularly turn me on. but i do find myself looking so im not sure. answer you question? any pics of your moms feet?

there's way more than just one other one user

did you see her videos?

i have never took any pics of my moms feet lol, she would caught me in no time. plus she's a light sleeper. and you understand me, actually it's the same for me, her feet are nice but i think i don't find them hot because you know, she's my mom, but as i said, whenever i'm around she starts dangling her hot high heels or flip flops or when she's barefoot she starts playing with her feet, she's NEVER had her feet dirty, at least i've never seen it. however whenever i think if she asked me for a foot massage, and she had her soles on my lap, i know I couldn't help but have a huge boner

The footjobs my ex gives feel so fucking great, the way her soles curve just right.

My current gf's footjobs don't. Why? What do?
Her feet are soft af, actually seems quite dexterous using her feet, but it just isn't the same.

I thought maybe it was just a passing kink but the footjobs of my ex are still heavenly.
>fuck

dump her man. just find another girl who is skilled with her feet.

nice

But her blowjobs are great and she wakes me up with one.

Plus that pussy is so fucking tight.
(+ actually like spending time with her)

dumping seems a bit much

they are waiting, user

for what

for you to come and worship their feet

more?

no because i've never given her a foot massage, and i'm sure she doesn't ask for any because she knows about my fetish because i look at her feet, A LOT. just like i do to any other girl, i can't help it. but she tease me everytime, that's for sure

Gf wwyd?

Moar?

absolute trashy whore, she'd probably bend over and let you fuck her if you slapped her across the mouth.

that text ruined everything. not everybody is into that cuck shit.

you dont like jody?

god I love asian feet

ikr

Why does her asshole have two holes?¿

moar

faggot

hell yeah! any tops?

Nice user, bet they feel great on your dick.

You bet!

Your girl is Latino right? A person was asking for her news ones early today in another foot thread. She should be proud, she has fans hahaha.

great legs with those nice feet. keep going.

any german bros that can traslate this?

Yeah she is! Thats nice to know, thank you user. She was super happy to hear that, she is happy with her looks.

i would love to run at them and just randomly kick one of them in the face

this is the cringiest shit I ve ever read

what does it say?

Well, the first part seems to say:
"Der Platz ist echt genial! Schon abgeschieden. Das ist jetzt schon der sich einen abwichst. Oh, er spritzt gerade ab! Man, heute Abend will ich aber ficken...!"

The current gf

thanx for typing it out so i could paste into into gooble translate

>"The place is really awesome! Already secluded. That's already the one abwichst. Oh, he just sprayed off! Man, tonight I want to fuck ...!"

was getting caught jerking off by your gf part of your plan?