Something is coming Sup Forums. Can you feel it? The world is about to be plunged into chaos once again

Something is coming Sup Forums. Can you feel it? The world is about to be plunged into chaos once again.

is that the singer for the Cranberries, what's her name?

Delores Claiborne

Oh yeah the Dems are going to fake some more alien shit.

Just like your mom's ass

They will keep fighting till one side is dead.

I sorta get what you mean
been buying guns and ammo for years, now
I have 3
Im fukt

Captcha: live west
time to head west

Is Trump gonna bomb all the shit hole countries already?

we're already doing that, silly.
did you mean nuke?

You fucking shitwits.

You think Liberals are the ones making up fake news and living in a fantasy bubble? You think they're the "evil bad guys" for having the sheer gall to hold you accountable for the retarded shit you pull?

You've made your own rope. Hang from it.

whoa there, salty
one person posted something politically related and you flew off the fucking handle which says more about you than it does anyone else

sorry, two people, out of 8

Ok....I’ll bite...who are ‘they’

Are you also pasta?

Deep state. Nothing cryptic here

The ramblings of a crazy liberal.

I know what you mean OP, I sense something wrong with the world too, like a bad feeling in the air. Something is coming. Feburabdn/../

No. This time the bombs will even invade YOUR safespace, shill.

I can be if you save me from a trashy fate.

I just want it to be faster because we keep bombing them right now(not nuking) and they just come over and immigrate to the states and Canada and when they get refused by the states Trudeau bends over and they come to canada...

Tom DeLonge anyone?

Hes a shill dont trust him.

What's with the fancy words asshole just call me a hypeman

ARE YOU A FUCKING LEAF
Don't talk to me anymore unless you're a cute girl who's willing to support me while I smoke Canadian weed all day and try to fuck you when it's inappropriate.

Whatever you say you lead-poisoned piece of inbred garbage.

No you stupid fucks, it has nothing to do with governments, powers or any person. Something is coming. It looks like I wasn't the only one to realise it but in late February something terrible is coming, and its already made itself known. The whole planet is politically fucked to prevent any sort of unified retaliation. There's only one way that we'll survive this and we don't even know if they'll help us.

aliens contacted someone on /x/ last night with future predictions, thread got deleted almost immediately, managed to save these
>bitcoin under 10k dollars in 3 weeks
>plunges soon afterwards
>international market chaos
>killer flu kills 3 percent of US population in February
>Trump near fatal heart attack in March
>Putin & Rocket Man sign alliance in the summer
>meanwhile rape of young blonde girl by black thugs starts race war in September
>out of control inflation, milk costs $27 a gallon
>cops wear riot gear 24/7
>food & water supplies poisoned, shortages across the States
h-hold me Sup Forums

yeah I saw Arrival too

Ofcourse it has to do with governments, powe and any person. Are you retarded?

>rolling for death by flu

damn, off by 40

For the love of god none of that shit makes sense you worthless shill

> a real person

Your missing the point. Look let me take you back to October of last year. There was a massive hole that opened up in the Antarctic. Everyone thought nothing of it but we received a warning through /x/ and Sup Forums. No-one believed it at first but it soon became apparent that what it was was Black Knight Satellite, which had crashed into the earth. Apparently the satellite was an Orbital Defence Platform with an undisclosed amount of firepower, and it was all that was keeping us safe. Now that its been sitting under the Antarctic for 3 months we're vulnerable.

new pasta?

No it's cool cause the super ayy lmaos will save the day. Y2K, 2012, etc etc. They always stop these events just in time

A leaf? Definitely far from a cute girl, I'm a str8 hetero male 6"4 and fit, 23y/o i wouldn't call myself ugly but I'm not gonna build myself up, definitely good looking though.. anyway I'm a great friend and all I wanna do is he happy and maybe one day kill somebody in a legal way.. just to mention I'm. Not racist but i fucking hate the muslim religion.. ain't nothing wrong with that.. It's a stupid ideology so fuck you libs

post proof
I don't believe you
it's making more sense as I consider recent events, though

okay

Shut your god damn larp mouth.

Bullshit.. provide the evidence

a maple leaf
it's on the Canadian flag, moron
you must be American with that education and those deductive skills, tho

I'm just going to pretend you're a cute girl from now on. No need to respond or shatter the illusion; thanks.

evidence me, faggot

Earth exist for millions of years with life.
One satellite falls
>We Are Vulneable.

>humans have been worth killing off for the first ~12-14k years we've been somewhat functional as a species
kys, idiot

You must be a dumb American that most likely bangs your sister because you think we only have the maple leaf in Canada.. wonderful.
>Pretend I'm a cute girl
The neckbeards has revealed his colors

Your on Sup Forums there are no shills fuck off back to peddit

>this whole thread including this post

omg i remember that, we're fucked

don't have a sister or I might try

What about pretending you're a cute girl makes me a neckbeard? You're right, btw, but don't ignore the question, cutie.

Oh yes there are.

Bitcoin is already crashing and when it drops in a little under a week the market chaos will come. That "Aussie Flu" that didn't hit Australia hard but is doing some damage in Britain and the US is the killer flu predicted. The abnormally cold weather combined with the modified strain of the influenza virus is no coincidence.

Donald Trump's age makes him medically unfit to run the country after March. He is likely to resign and live out the rest of his life at home. North Korea and Russia already have an alliance, mediated by the very enemy that seeks to ensure our annihilation. The race war is already on the horizon and seeks to turn humanity into a civil war in the West, which results in the highly authoritarian regimes of fascism returning for the sake of Europeans.

The famine and drought that hits the US is again not a coincidence. After a month of drought and by October, the ships in orbit around the planet will make their approach. The militaries of the world will be too crippled to try and stop them after the race war and a nuclear solution will be devised by the East. The resulting inferno's will kill millions and millions of people, and the planets gold reserves will fall to the invaders.

Unless an unseen power arrives, having only ever visited Terra once on 13th of March, 1997... Mankind will cease to exist by the year 2020.

I feel it too. Just feels like things are getting worse. In the US and Europe, Germany/Sweden/France all on their way to being shit holes. But I try not to think about it, what can I do? If I think to much than I start getting paranoid, start buying more ammo/guns. Money needs to go other places.

To all those calling for evidence. Take a look

>again
It's always in chaos, you bluepill fucktard.

>Mankind will cease to exist by the year 2020.
My prayers have been answered! Now I can only hope for a Terminator-esque last year and a half.

Aw shit bit coin is crashing. Fucking aliens man. End of man kind. Only explanation.

trips of truth

>trips of sarcasm
nice

Normal jidf no anti trump shills just people who hate republicans and there are no anti trump shills on pol either just you haveing autism

>the planets gold reserves will fall to the invaders

I knew it. Space Jews.

lol sure thing fag
haha im not scared ur scared

It was Diamond that first warned us, I still have their flag saved, here...

dude, the conspiracy theory lost me at the first line
>According to some UFO conspiracists, the Black Knight is an artificial satellite of extraterrestrial origin which has orbited Earth for approximately 13,000 years

No one wants you faggots here

I AM A REBEL JUST FOR KICKS YEA

There is no me having autism just you being naive

I don't understand what this graphic is trying to show.

all those posts worked on me
I just yawned and now I want to jack it to my new cute canadian friend

>Taking /x/ seriously

LARPing and astral projecting aren't exactly credible sources. Tell me user, how much Tarot have you pissed your hard earned duckets away on?

False alarm; just gas.

>Black Knight is gone
We've still got a bishop and two rooks, we can still win this.

Was it a pizzagate thread was it some outher bullshit that is posted by r_thenigger on pol

> Claiming a natural phenomenon is due to a crashed "spacecraft" that really was a small piece of space junk
> Then again Sup Forums really is this dumb

A mysterious hole larger than Maryland has reappeared in the middle of Antarctica after 42 years. Scientists aren't sure how it got there.

This isn't the first time it's appeared.

The hole is a type of polynya. Polynyas are regions of open water surrounded by sea ice. But the Weddell Polynya is unlike any other.

oh god i've always shuddered at the number 2020, what have we wrought? i knew i wasn't going to grow old like my parents and grandparents TxT

Robert Paulson

Why is it that whenever I re-read your post, I just want to shove my raging hate boner through your eye

cuz they write like a fag

Dude. The shill bullshit. Shut the fuck up.

You're probably right, I just couldn't find the words to describe a reason- only the resulting desire

Is this a good or a bad thing why do we think alien overlords would be bad they would keep order and peace

Take a hydraulic suck on my cock

it's your way of dealing with fear, we all have different ways of dealing with fear uwu

This is probably the same person based on the "uwu" and the faggy demeanor.

*coughs*

The most tragic and frightening thing in your post is that word near.

> and the planets gold reserves will fall to the invaders.
Kek

I don't even know what the fuck uwu is supposed to mean.
The end of the world can't come soon enough.
I hope you get hit by a car.

I just read an article about how the sun is getting quieter, which means we'll probably go through a mini ice age in the next few years. People are gonna start dying off cause they cant adapt and fuck me I cant wait.

Curious coincidence yes. The shapes do resemble each other. But the size and scale doesn't make any sense. The Weddell Polynya grow from like 10,000 to 80,000 km in a week. Even if the Black Knight fell causing the initial smaller hole in that shape, then started doing whatever with it's high tech space engines or whatever, which caused the sea water to heat and grow the size of the Polynya, it just makes no sense that the Polynya would keep that initial impact shape. I ain't no expert in high tech space engine water thermo dynamics, but it just doesn't make no sense to this simple earth man. It's a coincidence.

It’s like OwO what’s this but instead UwU oh yeah

Forgot image.

I was thinking this, too, but I also considered the fact that I don't know how space engines work and it could be radiating heat in a specific pattern at an irregular interval.

Then again, I'm the user holding out for a Terminator-esque apocalypse. So I could be biased.

yup, people think we're trolling but communication as well as health (once part of the atmosphere collapses) will deteriorate quite soon, just as we get battered by war illness and social unrest

It does. That's how it keeps itself in Polar orbit. Its engines only really fire twice per year to move it from one pole to the other so that its presence is somewhat masked by the 24 hour sunlight in the polar summers. It makes it harder to see from the ground. Aside from that only the DM reactor powering its weapon systems remains active and the likelihood of that rupturing is incredibly low.

>It does.
Okay, you're making this claim without any corroborating evidence at all which is concerning, but let's gloss over that for now.

The photograph posted of it shows a ship docked onto the lower section. I can draw a diagram of the ship but this thread will 404 before I finish. Being away from home, I don't have access to the actual design files

Aliens?
Yeah.
This one.
Kill this one first.
Let me watch if it's nice and quick.
I don't need my time wasted.