Can we have a YLYL thread

Can we have a YLYL thread

Not with that opening

:(

hes trying to bury it dumbass.

to eat later.

you're hilarious. was it your step dad that molested you? or was is it just that you dad wasn't there? was your mom fucking other people when she should have been making sure you had dinner? or are they both still living together, pretending to love each other, while you know they haven't had consensual sex in years? do the cold stares they share over the occasional breakfast your mother makes bother you? is your father even there long enough to really ignore her?

fuck off fag

Kys

I'm sorry I don't think my parents would let me hang out with you. Anyway I'd be too scared, you're obviously some kind of hardcore psychopath. I bet you even own a sword

Newfag

Edgy cunt

Pathetic weak losers detected

at the end of the video can see the dog whimpering. makes me sad :(

>tfw dog pops a boner while doing this

Edgy Virginia detected. Fucking kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit.

Weak, ha. Okay pal. I bet the only think you’ve ever killed was a roach. Not only edgy, but you also sell wolf tickets.

>Projecting this hard.

intriguing how a stray mutt is more noble than some humans.

i want you to think about this. of course, you'll find it funny, whereas i'll find myself and my doggo superior to you.

fuck you OP

Lil edgy bitch

OP confirmed piece of shit. Dumping un-funny pictures to derail and fuck thread

lost

Tragedy will befall you in the next 24 hours.

Thats just fucking sad, dude.

fuck I hate fucking cats

You are weak

Weak pathetic animals deserve to be tortured to death for being pathetic

>YLYL
>Posts webm of dog grieving
>filename

Do you know how edgy you were going?

Actually hoping for this! This op is a lil bitch that thinks mocking death is cool! Hope this human burns to a 1000 suns

you're hilarious. was it your step dad that molested you? or was is it just that you dad wasn't there? was your mom fucking other people when she should have been making sure you had dinner? or are they both still living together, pretending to love each other, while you know they haven't had consensual sex in years? do the cold stares they share over the occasional breakfast your mother makes bother you? is your father even there long enough to really ignore her?

I'm on moble, what was the filename?

(You)

kek

TBH IDK what I'm posting

Don't you have a fedora to oil? Go sharpen your katana so you can defend your virginity.

Reply "I curse you OP" to this post or OP doesn't suffer the consequences he deserves

Fuck off pussy! You think you all cool typing that shit! You just a lil bitch behind a lit screen! Fucking subhuman bitch!

good doggo

such a good doggo

It was gay.

attention starve little kid

aaaaaaaaaaand IT'S GOOD!

& I like Trump
tho not in a gay way
but maybe

The fact that you call animals lesser beings indicates that you are most likely "a very smart intellectual" and you openly disclose it

Is this the whole video? I thought the dog on the ground gets up at the end

Top kek.

Iam actually rooting for a nigga to fuck you up, rob or kill your bitch ass! No one would miss you you Fucking prick

A lot of writers are quite clever, you know

Checked. And that shit is fucking retarted.

actual psychopath projecting currently

Sauce?

Ranch dip

or just have a Dad who was Prime Minister and ride off those coattails

Try saying that to a wild hungry animal, hope you don't trip on your fat flaps and stab yourself with your rusty katana while running away

Lol I know dat feel xD

sage

no attention for u faggot

NEW THREAD

Talk pretty tuff on the internet kid. I'd fuck you up then id fuck you up in rl nigger

Current year and people still believe this

Piece of shit

Lol get sad over a dead you crybaby cunt

Or you could not be a faggot and say it's Jenna haze and Gianna Michaels.

Tobasco

why does everything scare cats...? He must have felt the shit fall out his ass.

Should I eat my cum?

Cause cats are the shittiest animal to ever exist.

Why it was funny doe?

Your social disorder is showing

fat faggot

Nah the dog is dead like your dreams of having a full filling life.

lost to this classic

So sad :(
She cute

trips confirmed, Op is an edgy lil bitch

lol id love to kick that fat asses organs in as he probably did that cat.

Retarded animal was in his territory welcome to the way nature works you brain dead fuck wit

No you should eat a tide pod.

lol is this gud bait or are you actually that edgy

>domestic animal
>in his territory

XD fucking hell u pleb