So who’s this bitch that Aziz Ansari supposedly raped?

So who’s this bitch that Aziz Ansari supposedly raped?

I don't know, but this whole "guilty until proven innocent" bullshit needs to stop.

Yeah, once there’s blood in the water these cunts go for the jugular.

apparently a bad date counts as rape now.

the human race is doomed

He didnt rape, the bitch just thought it was bad sex so now she is telling the story like she got sexual assaulted. Notice how the article never said that she said "no" and tried to leave anywhere until she felt like the sex was just bad and left

I wanna dung out who this hipster cunt is and shame her to suicide

Literally who?!?!

t. clever rapist

Okay, this is good. We can do something with this. It's not the usual white cismale, he's DESIGNATED. Let's just, I don't know, spread some bullshit about how in Indian culture rape is defined differently and they're being racists by not being understanding or something like that.

some poo in loo c list celebrity

"supposedly"

he's brown, he did it
get over it

she feels violated because he couldn't read her fucking mind and her "nonverbal cues" even though she peppered them in along with asking for a naked massage and blowing him twice. She's a fucking idiot and I hope she gets outed for the cunt she is.

He looks like a Muppet.

Any one can "J'accuse!" without any proof. Sad!

She said she felt violated. However, according to her, she consented to everything. She comes off as a moron.

fuck off grandpa

But this is 2018, you can still rape a woman with her full consent! Are you some kind of bigot!?

That’s probably number one at the top of the list of things which wouldn’t help Aziz Ansari or any other guy.

where not only does no mean no, now yes means no as well

This vapid bitch

>not knowing Seinfeld episodes

Who is this brown fag

She said "i dont wana feel forced because then ill hate you, and i dont wana hate you" and he didnt show her the door? He kept trying to fuck after that. Im sure its not hard to find pussy for him. He fucked up here bro. And hes a self proclaimed feminist? So fuck em.

face hardware... he clearly knew the warning signs, proceeded anyway, fuck him

If you say that shit and don't show YOURSELF the door, you probably deserve to get raped.

It's the current year! Don't you know consent can be revoked after the fact?

>either not realizing feminazis lump all races of men together (thus brown is irrelevant when they claim him as one more of 'all men are rapists'), or you're a feminazi bitch trying to troll.
either way, your faggotry won't pan out.

Most people have come out and denounced the girl though right?

nobody clicks on your shitty 'reply or your mother will die' faggotry, faggot.
it's only hilarious how desperate you are for validation of your pathetic existence that you have to scrape
the
bottom
of
the
barrel
just to be acknowledged...
kek

some white chick who couldn't handle his indian dick so she half-heartedly refused to take dick. realized she couldnt be his baby mama since she didn't take his cock so decided to kill his career using the feminazi #metoo movement to air her dirty laundry.

Dude was finally feeling like he got somewhere with a girl. Only to find out the next day that sure she did it, but wasn’t into it. As if the embarrassment wouldn’t be enough at that point:

“you missed my nonverbal cues, therefore I’m going to destroy your life publicly”

There need to start being consequences for cunts not taking responsibility for their actions.

>'male feminist' detected

No ones keeping a tally. Don’t worry about how the others hens are clucking you impressionable teenager, have your own thoughts.

agreed. they're fucking adults, get up and leave. it's not like aziz had a knife pointed at her

septum rings are for cattle

Im thinking for his sake you imbecile

Yeah I can’t figure that out either
>treat me with respect!
>wears kit of animals to be slaughtered