Everything about this screams unhealthy

Everything about this screams unhealthy.

at least she acknowledges that being a wife is being a whore in exchange for services rendered

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Bitches cannot dictate the relationship because we are not so fucking evolved that genders are equal. She'll think that shit is cute for a minute but eventually on a subconscious level think you're beta as fuck for doing this shit. A real nigga (being figurative but hey man might be literal) will approach her and she'll get turned on by his outright alpha personality.

Let me put it this way, watch big bang theory. Do you want to end up like any of those guys? No? Then don't be a soyboy and do everything on the list and go to bed excited but end up masturbating in the bathroom because she came from work exhausted from fucking her coworker.

Why? It's just a healthy game in a relationship. Women have the last word anyway.

Just find some side pussy and you don't have to do shit at home but play vidya and browse Sup Forums

You think its unhealthy? Wait until you do all that shit for days and your girl doesn't give you any.

Incel

>Touch Fanny

This this pasta?

Who else read the second one wrong?

>blowjob feeding

Fresh Pasta, Faggotoni straight from italy

>Look after kids all day = blowjob

This is when she's fucking the nig

This guy gets it.

I'd hoover her fanny.

Anything you say...

Fucking British idioms. For anyone that isn't aware, fanny is their idiom for pussy. So your reward for vacuuming the house is finger banging her? That right there is some grade A bullshit.

mild kek

cooking and cleaning the kitchen = anything I want?

The gutters need cleaning honey, take the step ladder and get all up in that shit

I'd ask her what the cash equivalents are and then set the money on the nightstand.

Y'know what? Bullshit. I'll clean/kid care, cause a man does his share. I shouldn't have to BUY pussy that's already mine. Do all the shit on the list, then beat your dick and look her right in the eye, during said dick-beating.

Slave-driver