Hey Sup Forums so my sister in law is a huge slut and I've gotten her nudes and etc...

Hey Sup Forums so my sister in law is a huge slut and I've gotten her nudes and etc. Haven't had sex with her but I did finger her while she was asleep. She sent her nudes to an user(me) so she doesn't know it's actually me. Regardless, I never attempted to have sex with her while she's asleep or drunk because I'd rather not get her pregnant but I just learned that she will be going on birth control(she has a bf, still sends nudes out) . I need your help Sup Forums I want to creampie her but I don't know how to get her passed out drunk or at least how do I make sure she doesn't wake up while I'm fucking her?

Post wins or gtfo

Why not try to get it consensually

Post nudes

I don't want to risk that

Is there a way I can dump all the files?

Is there a way to keep them asleep? Ive seen you guys do it on/b/ before I just don't know how

You could kik me. CoreySB

catbox.moe just compile all of the images into a rar (install a fucking rar application if you're on phone) and upload the .rar onto catbox.moe or just dump it all on dropbox

Alright bro, let me compile all the files. I have a lot more on my other phone.
Okay thanks for the tip

So let's summarize.."I have nudes of my GF and want anons to advise me on how to rape her while she's unconscious." You are a sick MF.

It's a little late for a kid like you to be up past your bedtime.

That's fucked up user

bump

Do you know who your fucking talking to wise guy??? I have been on the internet since you were a sperm in yoir daddys balls. My name is whispered in fear in every corner of reddit. I am a fucking GOD. You... you are a mere insect to me.

So about that dump?

ok god... go tell OP to hurry up with a rar of his slutty sister in law

Taking pride in that is pathetic enough, scrambling to confuse yourself into believing your a master troll because it hurts your ego to think you might not be one is a new level of pathetic. Enjoy your boring life alone on the internet, isolated from the majority of the world and pretending your epic trolls matter.

Kek, for asking for that photo dump OP promised? You're a fucking autist.

volafile

Pics?

idiot