WWYD thread?

WWYD thread?

id lay her on her back and fuck her pussy and bite, pull, and pinch her tits. Id then have her blow me and throat fuck until her eyes tear up. Id also have her suck and lick my balls and asshole. Id cum fucking her tits and blowing my load on her face and open mouth.

Hide this fucking cancerous faggot thread that's what!

Tittyfuck, cum on her lips

The exact opposite as you, mouth fuck then cum on her tits

wwyd?

I'm boring I'd just suck on her cute stubby toes and cum on her tits. I'd probably lick that sweet asshole too though.

Take those hips on a wild ride atop my cock

What would you do to my wife?

NEEd to see more

would anal

Sure thing.

Murder

Wwyd

Pull those to the side and slide my cock right up that cute little ass.

Wwyd? Shes into older alpha men

she looks like she gives amazing head, then id titty fuck her and cum on her face. wwyd?

Nobody, huh?

id lift up that dress down behind some bins down an alley and pound her ass hole

Nice! Is that your bitch? I'd titty fuck her tit I shot my load all over that cute little face.

3rfc./1508345
join in on the conversation
what would you do to her in this scenario?

a girl I know very well,
I would take out that jewel and make the slut suck it clean while I bang her gaped hole

Thats what I do to her. Glad to know I'm not the only one! :)

bend her over while hiking up her skirt then pound her pussy while squeezing her firm tits

ye use that slut!
wouldn't mind grabbing her hair in bunches and shoving my cock past those thick puffy lips into her throat

Wwyd. Pic related. Gf. I also have her snap if you wanna send your cocks;)

no-one?

Wwyd

What does she do with the pics? She like them?

I'd have her undress and then take her hands and handcuff them behind her. I'd stretch out her pussy with a huge dildo and feed a long set of anal beads up her ass. While she's moaning and squirting all over the floor, I'd squeeze her tits together and fuck them and finally shoot a huge load of cum all over her face.

add "com" after the dot in case anons don't know
good thread so far

looks like this tart is hiding some decent tits, I would fuck her mouth until she gags and drool on them and finish my load all over her chest

wwyd?

I'd bring some drinks and toys and mainly watch as they go at it. I'm sure they'd quickly loosen up and either start playing with each or eating each other out. Later on I'd ask the one in the middle and the big titty brunette to 69 each other. I'd fuck the brunette in the ass while the blonde licks my balls and the brunette's clit and then finish on the blondes face.

grab her by the hair and face fuck her until I cum in her throat.

wwyd to this whore?

pixie looking whore wants it rough up the arse then finish on her pretty face

Hold her face down, ass in the air, and pound her as hard as I can. Plow her cunt so she moans like the whore she is, and cum deep in her.

keep going anons

dem titties! tit wank then splooge all over those puppies

That pussy is begging for my cock, and the hot load of cum it would leave in her. Would fuck her so hard in that position while I pull her hair

smash those stupid fake glasses

also this

Wwyd to my gf

sure kid

please don't be mean this is my safe space thx