Why some men sit like this , i cant my ball hurts

why some men sit like this , i cant my ball hurts

also you look like a fag

refined men sit like that
(think putin, Obama, and the wealthiest men on earth). obese filth like trump can't sit like that (they're too fat), and they're not refined. nor are you.

Never understood it either. Uncomfortable as fuck unless you pull your sack up to lay in your lap pretty much. And you can't always do that.

And yea it makes people look like fags

I'm skinny. I sit like that because it's very comfortable. Women sit like that because of their large pelvis.

I got that from my dad, he sits like that and so do I, but it never hurt my balls, maybe you're sitting wrong or have the balls in the wrong place.

you made my day, and you're right

I rarely sit like this, but when I do it feels good.

Well in order to comfortably sit like that you'd have to have nothing in between your legs sooooooo....

It's not uncomfortable when you pop your sack up between your thighs. But the problem for me then is fear of literally bursting my balls.

its because some mens have very skinny legs (low T) , healty men like the ones in the pics
have strong legs and they balls will hurt if they sit like that

It’s part of MKULTRA training

Look at those fucking faggots. also gtfo boludo

como sabes que hablo español ?

I know your IP
>File: Sin título25.png

You'll learn it's quite comfortable once your balls have dropped.

yeah, I can't sit down at all, makes my balls hurt.

Maybe cut down on the carbs and do some cardio so your fat fuck thighs don't crush your tiny faggot balls?

Just conjecture

It might have more to do with scrotum and hip size, so your the balls have some place to go and the legs aren't too close together.

you tell me, I have so much testosterone my balls are as thick as my thighs, I can barely stand, I usually just float around in a swimming pool of tears of rejected women with my personal mermaid harem. Anything else hurts my balls

Your story is boring and you should feel bad for being so fucking stupid.

Correction, anything else makes you look like a faggot

>kek

>healthy
>look like retarded patients who need a mask
choose one faggot

Ever since I got into weightlifting post-14 years old, I couldn't sit like that. Not that my balls are too big but my legs are certainly thicker than the average man's, and I don't even lift any more for many years now. No way.

Tell me about it Chad bro! I have such high T, women who hang around me too long turn into men and men turn into Chuck Norris. Each of my balls is as big as a '69 VW beetle and way better looking. They both hurt constantly because no matter what position I'm in they feel crushed.

whoa man, you're SOOO healthy, not like the other faggots ITT who can sit. So manly I want to give you a brojob, but I fear one of your balls might crush my skull.

'Refined' do you actually believe that shit ? What a cretin.

It's a shame pretentious as sitting in a smoking jacket rocking a monocle

By "refined" you obviously mean gay.
Gay as in obsessed with assplay and scat.
Go fuck yourself faggot.
:D

If this bothers you so much, you have other things to worry about.

All I see is our last real president, compared to the sack of lard we have now.