Who is next to be purged from the indie-darling scheme?

Who is next to be purged from the indie-darling scheme?

My bet is Aaron Maine from Porches, pretty notorious for being super creepy and certainly "crossing the line", wouldn't be surprised if someone came out about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-T4x8Amnh6M
youtube.com/watch?v=8ENmME9RoVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Mac demarcos drummer

youtu.be/-T4x8Amnh6M

Is Alex Calder /ourguy/?

>pretty notorious for being super creepy and certainly "crossing the line"
is this actually true or are you meming?

What did Joe do?

my friend said he tried to fuck them when they were 15. super unwanted advances on an underage person. hes a piece of shit.

hes clearly disrespectful to women

Elias from Iceage grabbed my dick during a festival

TEAM MATT
TEAM ALEX
TEAM AARON (when it goes down)

FUCK THESE HOES TRYING TO TAKE DOWN ARTISTS

he could never rape someone. who woulndt want to have sex with him? its always consensual

Not music, but I expect something from Hannibal Buress in the next 5 years. I know multiple stories of him going to sxsw type festivals and waiving around VIP passes for any girls willing to have a threesome with him and then calling them bitches if they reject him.

I think it's safe to assume if there's that, there's probably some more questionable things going on with him.

just jokes f4mily

Look up the fight he got into

Aaron is from a town over. A kid I know knows him, said he was trying to get in on some young pousi

Couldn't find anything

But guraunteed someone else from that scene will be next

yeah that dude would definitely get a chick off molly and feel her up

god damn, you know, this is a purge. a lot of unpleasant shit has come to light. isn't porches dating frankie cosmos tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ENmME9RoVg

this

that would be kinda ironic since Hannibal is the reason the Bill Cosby alegations blew up so much

>when she refuses

This shit is putting me off becoming a musician. Should i just not come into contact with women during tours?

John Darnielle

Everything points to Mac Demarco but they won't liquidate him until he stops being profitable... which will probably be in about 2-3 years. Keep your eye out for a poor album review and "MD is toxic white masculinity" articles, you'll know it's on the horizon.
The key is someone who's fairly established, but not a huge star, and who are past the high mark of their career. Some early 2010s indie band member would be a good target.
He's black, they would never.

Too real

So quick recap: First you had PWR BTM earlier this year. Then Dedekind Cut/Lee Bannon, the dude who ran AJJ's label, a Kasabian support act, former Pitchfork intern music journo, Beach Slang's guitarist. In the past few weeks, people have gone after Fantano and John Maus for being "alt-right", Ariel Pink hitpiece in the works. Yesterday it was Ducktails/Real Estate dude, Mac Demarco collaborator, and Gaslamp Killer.

I think those old allegations about Demarco will resurface.

>Dedekind Cut/Lee Bannon
source on this?

Brian Wilson

I chilled and smoked with Aaron for a night after a show once, seemed like a nice guy. Is he really a predator?