What's the age of consent in your country?

What's the age of consent in your country?
14 here in Colombia.

18 in India...

shit thats young, 15 here in sweden though

16 canada LUL cucks

16 britbong land

12, South Africa.
The president of RSA got his best friends 13yo pregnant

Kek...

16 in Minnesota

16 with parental consent in Florida

that's why all girls get married with like 9 years in india

Africa is a shithole. Sad!

conception

Antarctica

16, [spoiler]Russia[/spoiler]

Shithole? because of the age of consent? HAHAHA Nice Joke Friend.

5 in saudi

18...the only problem with the US.
(also this is now a loli thread)

I'm not sure how facetious you are being, is flying a child to Antarctica a legitimate loophole? Jesus

Serously not sure in netherlands. I think 18

For raping you mean?

What is 'consent'?

If the child is born in Antarctica, it might be fine.

American iq

no dickhead, its the same as whatever country you are from.

15 in Poland and 17 in Ireland.

What if their dad is a pedo?

Japan's age of consent is technically 13 (Even if that only applies in one very small island in japan and every where else has regional laws)

Good to know, time for a trip with my pregnant wife

16 here, it's decent

Welp, guess it'd just be incest charges.

16 but no one gives a shit about it
bitches here are cheeky cunts, hard to get laid with teens

>moves to Colombia

Checked, but that is too one sided no? Can I fly a 16yo to USA and fuck her in front of everyone?

16 US Hawaii

Plus, depending on what country you live in. She'll be a citizen at that country so you won't need to abandon her once you've had you fun.

>Excuse me sir, may I fuck the shit out of your daughter?

nice last 4 digits. It'd be difficult to prove in a court of law if the parents change their mind after the fact and hate you.

There isn't one here in California as long as she's your wife (and there's no age limit on that either).

nooo. oh for fucks sakes.... for antartica, it is whatever country you're from. as a kid i was 16, dating a a girl a year younger than me (britbong here) so in the uk, thats bad, but in the us, we are both minors. we where gonna go to america when i was 18 and she was 17, but AOC made us hesitant about it. its dumb really tbh. i never sent or received nudes from her, but if i had, the day i turned 16, i would have been some evil CP possessing monster, a scorn of society, never able to get a job with kids ect. laws around this really are dumb, we should just set a global AOC.

what age does Sup Forums want to be the global AOC?

How old is pic related?

probs 14, judging by his post. looks it too man

9 you fucking perv.

5 years old, 6 months with parental consent and if the child clearly wants it,

16, binland

14, Hungary

When she has a bush and/or tits. That's nature's way of saying come on in shits tight and the ovens warm. Abitrary ages where someone is magically deemed mature are just plain retarded.

'onaruble membas!

depends if you're caught or not, but officially i think it's 16, straya

u clearly don't read the news. nice

The Phillipines got it right. let's make it 12.

whats the age of consent for having sex with a dog in canada?

Shit,
Oh well, asking is always better than imagining.

You're a pervert for assuming

That include prostitution?

16 and trust me that's young enough

I almost feel bad being a 38 year old fucking someone that young. Luckily for me daddy kinks are all the rage now.

Fuck no, there is a reason why so many countries have different ages

It is a piece of shit, but its not a piece of shit cause of the age of consent. Thats one of the good parts of South Africa.

my nigga.

what reason is that/are those?

But, what if you follow a religion who's prophet fucked a kid?

I would like to know, why reproductive ability matters. People who aren't sexually mature can enjoy sex, so why would it be illegal? I'm sure its not just because they are fertile, cause that means adults who are infertile shouldn't be allowed to have sex.

In CA it's 18 but in and around Hollywood it's 7

Kek, this post deserves a reply.

Not really legally because any tipe of prostitution is illegal in Hungary but the cops like don't give afuck about that and there are some 14-15 year prostitutes it's illegal but I would say you have close to zero chance to get any problem for "buying" one

Typical price for a night?

What about Riverside county?

doesn't matter, age of consent for commercial sex is still 18 worldwide. saw some young looking street girls last time I was in colombia(like 14 and under), especially in the el centro and mayorista street scenes in medellin. still avoided cuz i don't wanna go to jail.

Because it would be an improvement over how things are now.
Honestly I think as soon as someone is capable of displaying agency/independent thought then fair game, obviously coupled with a focus on education over scare tactics (which is true of many things in society). People can make their own goddam choices if you show them what those choices mean.

Completely agree, don't have much to add to this post.

bbbbbuuuuuuummmmmmmppppppppppp

16 here in Australia
in 2015 they lowered age of consent for anal from 18 to 16 as well
I fucked a 15 year old though, because I'm a rebel (also didn't know she was 15 at the time)

it doesn't to an extent. the reproductive element is based on the girl's body being ready and able, and her being wanting for consent; but realistically this would mean the age would be like 11 or 12, because muh biology.

the laws are more based on our conception of the social construction of childhood. different societies have different measures and guides for innocence, and the concept of an 'innocent child', or children being more inherently different to adults is more deeply ingrained in some cultures, than others.

hence why some societies have a low aoc, because their cultural values and society sees children as "little adults"; think Victorian England with kids as chimney sweeps or inn factories, or Thailand with 6 or 7 year old Children who are full time, professional Muay Thai boxers, and are the primary breadwinner bringing in the money to feed their families, while the dad bets it all away (on the kid).

On the other hand, we have places like the usa, where high school can go on until 18, and laws around education, drinking, gambling, smoking and drugs ect are all limited and defined as "adult activities" that and tons more shit i cba to type out for pedos on Sup Forums; contribute to childhood and child innocence being seen as much longer-lasting. Kids in the usa and others are seen as an entirely separate entity from adults, who need to be "protected"; even if realistically, it isn't entirely true.

Prostitutes as young as 15?

age of consent for prostitution is 18 worldwide. but anti-child prostitution NGO's only really track western oriented scenes/venues. some easy work arounds.

Kek same, nz here and one of my exs had 2 16th birthdays before I realised what was up haha

Please tell me more... Wanted to travel for such a thing in a long time but not sure which country to visit and "get in, get out" safely

Good post, I think the idea of innocence is carried to far. Children should be focused on education, not work. But not even being able to drink til 21? Or enjoy simple, mostly harmless and fun activities like sex? Its a bit absurd to me.

nah just drunk so she 2x couldn't give consent ^^

haha I also fucked her in the ass at 17 before they lowered the age too

Liberia, but it's like playing russion roulette if you know what I mean.

lel

Cause stds or because they wouldn't welcome an American?

Why is it like playing russian roulette?

i think travelling for the specific purpose of fucking underage prostitutes is a mistake, especially if you're a noob the the global p4p scene. i don't think i can offer much advice, i try to stick to 18+ since i have no interest in going to jail. i travel to p4p hotspots 5-7 months per year on average and i see what you are looking for occasionally, but it's not what i am looking for and it is not by any means out in the open.

The glorious days...

nice pic, and i agree. better education around this shit for kids, and not just "dick is bad" would help. it would also stop girls from fucking (and being manipulated by) 40 year old creeps because theyre dying for some cock.

but realistically, girls mature faster, and little 13 year old boys are retarded little spergs who dont know fuck all about girls and sexuality; thus guys in their 20's are ALWAYS what they're gonna crave.

reporting post to fbi

pedos will burn

I think it's a quote from Lord of War.

Well it's just something I'd like to try. But yeah I would like to see a country so it won't be obvious what I'm there for

You have the full set?

I disagree a bit on the last statement, 13 year old boys aren't always retarded spergs and there has been many cases of adult women having sex with boys that age.

That happens in rural area... But they do get married at age of 10-12 and don't live together until the husband finds a stable source of income...

months?

Raping has no age consent...

i think my point still stands though, i think there will still be vast numbers of girls who crave older men, not boys, generally speaking; and lowering AOC won't change that much imo.

Years, you dumbfuck...

i typed up a part with examples of how i agreed with you, cba to type it again, so yeah, there are chad fukboys at 13 with slight confidence and a 4pack who get mad pussy, so i agree.

>seperate consent for anal
What?

for gays, mr tripcat

Bump

thank you mr tripcat of anal speculation

Somehow I knew this would be among the first posts.